The Comic Book/Cartoon/Superhero Thread

Darryl The Hitman
Darryl The Hitman

August 23rd, 2006, 4:46 am #1

I bought 1-disc versions of X-Men and X-2 last month and have since ordered and received X-Men 1.5 online. My version of X-2 is a single-disc one with almost no Special features--was there ever a Deluxe Edition of it released and if so, what's it called?

August 23rd, 2006, 5:05 am #2

You actually have a re-issue of X2. The initial release was 2 discs. The second disc had the special features: behind the scenes stuff, deleted/extended scenes, trailers.

I don't believe the 2 disc version is available anymore, outside of trying to find a used copy.
Compassion! Courtesy! Let's be really FUCKING polite to everyone!!!

Pepper: Well, Quadruple Tree has done it. He?s officially broken wrestling.
wrote:Sliding headfirst down a vagina with no clothes on and landing in the freshly shaven crotch of a screaming woman did not seem to be part of God's plan for me.

--George Carlin

Darryl The Hitman
Darryl The Hitman

August 23rd, 2006, 5:10 am #3

Just my luck. I'll look for the Stan Lee Edition of X-3 to make up for it, I guess. B)

Thanks for clearing that up, QT.

August 23rd, 2006, 5:12 am #4

Yer welcome.
Compassion! Courtesy! Let's be really FUCKING polite to everyone!!!

Pepper: Well, Quadruple Tree has done it. He?s officially broken wrestling.
wrote:Sliding headfirst down a vagina with no clothes on and landing in the freshly shaven crotch of a screaming woman did not seem to be part of God's plan for me.

--George Carlin

Dark Lord
Dark Lord

August 23rd, 2006, 5:57 am #5

According to my information, the 2-Disc version of X-Men 2 should still be available.