wembley

wembley

May 14th, 2012, 8:54 pm #1

Time to bury some demons. Let's have a good positive approach! Now to beg, borrow or whatever it takes for the Mrs to let me make it over from Oz!

SingaporeBlade
SingaporeBlade

May 14th, 2012, 11:30 pm #2

Fair play mate.

I'm mightily impressed if you do go from Brisbane to London for the game.

May 15th, 2012, 3:04 am #3

I've always stopped in at BDTBL on previous trips but seeing us at Wembley woukd be something else, Did a ground trip there last July and on that day I wore my Blades shirt and another bloke was there in his Huddersfield shirt. How it all has unfolded! Spooky stuff! Small problem in the fact the Mrs has already kicked my plans into touch!

Kiwi Blade
Kiwi Blade

May 15th, 2012, 3:12 am #4

I decided I was going until I saw that thegame is to be played on Mrs Kiwis birthday. DRAT

SingaporeBlade
SingaporeBlade

May 15th, 2012, 7:27 am #5

I can't see me getting over there either, just too much work on.

When is the fianl anyway?

WalkleyBlade
WalkleyBlade

May 15th, 2012, 10:31 am #6

It's on 26th May, I am away that week so will have to find a local bar showing the game. It will be the first 'big' game I haven't been to in my 27 years as a Blade!!!

Maybe this is a good omen?! I did not expect us to get to the final with the team we had, but I have been proven wrong!! I also said we would not win if we did get to Wembley, now really want to be proven wrong on that one! It would be a huge achievement, not only getting back up after only one year but also breaking the Play-Off voodoo!!

Here's to DW and the lads and one last push!!

COYRAWW

May 15th, 2012, 11:19 am #7

Thanks Walkley, going anywhere nice?

WalkleyBlade
WalkleyBlade

May 15th, 2012, 11:41 am #8

Your welcome Singapore! Off to Devon on a walking holiday, should be lovely, if we get the weather! Which at the mo is not looking too likely!!
Will you get to watch the game?

May 15th, 2012, 9:03 pm #9

Not likely that I'll be coming over,,,too much work on.

Not likely that I'll se the game as only Prem / Championship games are on tv over here, might be able to stream it if I can find a link though.......if all else fails its BladesPlayer as usual.

Have a good holiday.

parisblade
parisblade

May 16th, 2012, 9:51 am #10

Eurostar booked just need to get the tickets sorted now.