scummy FA not biased at all are they !!

scummy FA not biased at all are they !!

June 15th, 2010, 8:53 am #1

so a couple of our fans throw flares / coins and we 2 gangways get blocked off for over a year and we get fined !!!
pig fans attack palace players and they get bugger all !

pattern developing here ... world cup bid , now this ! pathetic biased scummy FA , hmm i wonder if it has anything to do with piggy Richards !

unbelievable jeff!

Reading Blade
Reading Blade

June 15th, 2010, 9:38 am #2

I think that Wednesday's argument was that they took all reasonable measures to keep fans off the pitch and that it was the failings of South Yorkshire Police that allowed the fans on.

I have a certain amount of sympathy with that view. Ultimately, you cannot legislate for morons...

What is important is that, our neighbours, along with all clubs who have had similar issues take measures to identify and ban the thugs who did invade the pitch with the intention of causing trouble. I do not know if Wednesday have taken any action or even identified any specific trouble makers....

UTB

Reading Blade

June 15th, 2010, 12:21 pm #3

As the police stated the club didn't provide enough police.The unclean knowing the match had the potential to be a powder keg , still decided to go cheap with the police numbers risking safety and saving money.
Other clubs can now go the same route shirking any responsibility knowing the FA will not punish them or is it that the unclean have someone in the FA covering for them.
Open season on pitch invasions and disgusting assaults on players, fans, thank the unclean for it!

1066blade
1066blade

June 15th, 2010, 12:23 pm #4

so a couple of our fans throw flares / coins and we 2 gangways get blocked off for over a year and we get fined !!!
pig fans attack palace players and they get bugger all !

pattern developing here ... world cup bid , now this ! pathetic biased scummy FA , hmm i wonder if it has anything to do with piggy Richards !

unbelievable jeff!
I wonder if the 'hero' who punched the Palace woman fan in the face (knocked her unconcious apparently) got him come uppance? In full view on national t.v. he must have been identifiable.
Just how much effort or 'reasonable measures' did SWFC apply in tracing and prosecuting this particular ferral swine I wonder?

Reading Blade
Reading Blade

June 15th, 2010, 1:17 pm #5

No.. this isn't the title of a David Cameron speech....

I don't know whether Wednesday scrimped on paying for enough Police or not but the question has to be asked, how many Police Officers would have prevented the morons on the pitch? Another 10, 20, 100, 1000? It's nearly impossible to keep "fans" off the pitch if they commit to trying to get on. I imagine more could have been done, but where do you draw the line?

Examples need to be made of all those identifiable and guilty of whatever criminal offence they were committing and Wednesday and SYP need to show what they are doing to help this happen.

I think we have to be slightly careful of throwing stones in glasss houses. Some of our "fans" are no better and I could easily see this repeated at any ground(and it has been at Luton) fairly regularly.

It's too easy to blame Wednesday or the Police. The root cause is the pissed up raging morons who have no regard for anyone else. Throw the book at them and any of our fans who behave in the same way.

UTB

Reading Blade