Morecambe vs United

Morecambe vs United

Duncan Disorderly
Duncan Disorderly

August 4th, 2012, 2:46 pm #1

Half-time 0-1 to Blades (McMahon 36 mins, shot from distance)

Duncan Disorderly
Duncan Disorderly

August 4th, 2012, 4:08 pm #2

Full time Morecambe 0- 2 Blades

McMahon (36 mins)
Ironside (85 mins)

Comfortable day out by all accounts...

Singaporeblade
Singaporeblade

August 8th, 2012, 2:44 pm #3

One would bloody hope it was a comfortable win against Morcambe.

I'm moving to Kuala Lumpur in the next few weeks, start a new job. Say goodbye to Singapore after 11 years of life here.

I will return, later, but Singaporeblade isn't appropriate, so I'll be changing the name. How about :-

protonblade
qprblade
airasiablade
malayblade
malay-thai-britblade
chiliblade
changemoneyandtaxisirblade

It will be KLblade I think

August 8th, 2012, 2:53 pm #4

I lived in K.L. for 3 years in the 80's. Loved every minute and much preferred it to Singapore. Food amazing. Enjoy it.

HuddersfieldBlade
HuddersfieldBlade

August 9th, 2012, 9:32 am #5

One would bloody hope it was a comfortable win against Morcambe.

I'm moving to Kuala Lumpur in the next few weeks, start a new job. Say goodbye to Singapore after 11 years of life here.

I will return, later, but Singaporeblade isn't appropriate, so I'll be changing the name. How about :-

protonblade
qprblade
airasiablade
malayblade
malay-thai-britblade
chiliblade
changemoneyandtaxisirblade

It will be KLblade I think

Thought you'd already gone Singapore. We (me and SaneBlade) were in Hong Kong for July and came down to Singapore for a few days before going to Indonesia - we could have met up for a few drinks if we'd have known you were still there! Anyway enjoy KL - never been but may give it a go next year when in HK if you recommend.

KLblade sounds good. Here's hoping for a good season. If the players do half as well as Yorkshire has done in the Olympics we will be laughing all the way to the Champ - but as we know things never go as planned for the Blades.

PS Liked Singapore very much. Less frenetic than Hong Kong and cleaner. Stayed at the Fullerton which was nice but rooms a little dated. You can't beat the views from there though. We went to the food festival and up to Little India whilst there and did the usual touristy things like the Singapore Flyer! Don't know if you've been but got the ferry from Singapore to Bintan and then down to Nikoi Island which is a beautiful place.

SingaporeKLblade
SingaporeKLblade

August 9th, 2012, 9:52 am #6

Cheers HB.

Will miss Singapore, sorry not to meet you and SB, he did call me a year or so ago on the way/back from Aus but I was tied up at work.

Not to worry. Will move in about 3 weeks.

Been looking at apartments from the 28th to the ground floor over the last few days, plus sorted a pre-school out for littleasianbladette. Settled on an oldish one on the ground floor not far from Bukit Bintang. Half price of what is on offer in Singapore.
I was suprised how compact KL is, I thought it would have been bigger but it really is quite a small place. No doubt I'll get lost loads though :)

Reason for moving is a 50% pay rise.......more underground railways to build...Yipee.

It is good to be getting closer to my home and will one day be able to recover my previous name of Thaiblade !!!

Up the Blades!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers.

Chris