Before Stevenage...

Before Stevenage...

Duncan Disorderly
Duncan Disorderly

April 15th, 2012, 9:23 am #1

Last home game of the season week after next, 17:20 late kick off due to Sky.

How many of our small and loyal band of posters are coming to the game, and would there be any interest in meeting up for a sherbert or two before we watch the mighty Blades win promotion..?

Interloper
Interloper

April 15th, 2012, 10:44 am #2

...could meet up inside the telephone kiosk on Shoreham Street.

Duncan Disorderly
Duncan Disorderly

April 15th, 2012, 11:16 am #3

Not a clique at all. Its just that we are a small group. Everyone who posts would be welcome.

oldblade
oldblade

April 15th, 2012, 11:32 am #4

And it's a group that seem to be able have a discussion without resorting to personal abuse and insults towards our players or each other.

April 15th, 2012, 2:52 pm #5

Last home game of the season week after next, 17:20 late kick off due to Sky.

How many of our small and loyal band of posters are coming to the game, and would there be any interest in meeting up for a sherbert or two before we watch the mighty Blades win promotion..?
The Kentblade contingent will be there hopefully for a promotion party, minus one grandson who will be working an evening shift at Wilkinsons.The other grandsons girlfriend has taken his ticket.
Sounds like a good idea Duncs to me.
Perhaps we might not want to talk to one another after a meet! Only joking.
UTB

Pervy Blade
Pervy Blade

April 15th, 2012, 4:09 pm #6

Ooooh Yesss, I'm UP for that...Better still, if we all turn up wearing pink stetsons we'll all know who's who....and I'll bring the vaseline.

April 15th, 2012, 8:51 pm #7

The Kentblade contingent will be there hopefully for a promotion party, minus one grandson who will be working an evening shift at Wilkinsons.The other grandsons girlfriend has taken his ticket.
Sounds like a good idea Duncs to me.
Perhaps we might not want to talk to one another after a meet! Only joking.
UTB
Sadly I won't be able to join the party.

From past experience, on the few occasions that I've met people 'in the flesh' that I've only previously known on line, they never looked like anything like I expected.

SingaporeBlade
SingaporeBlade

April 16th, 2012, 9:43 am #8

Steady on Broomhill, sounds a bit ropey.

Would love to meet up, but too far away. I'll be there in spirit anyway.

April 16th, 2012, 10:10 am #9

I realise that my earlier message could be misinterpreted!

I'll try again:

From past experience, on the few occasions that I've met people 'in the flesh' that I've only previously known on SUFC internet forums, they never looked like anything like I expected.

bedfordblade
bedfordblade

April 16th, 2012, 11:19 am #10

Brilliant idea Duncs. Sadly I cannot meet on this occasion but I would like to meet up sometime or other--could be interesting!
Pity about one or two clots not knowing how to respond properly.