Just announced at the RS forum.

wardlowwanderer
wardlowwanderer

May 10th, 2011, 5:26 pm #2

Duncan Disorderly
Duncan Disorderly

May 10th, 2011, 6:00 pm #3

Disappointing, but understandable.

Here's to the next messiah. Lets hope he does better than the last five messiah's...

DonnyBlade
DonnyBlade

May 10th, 2011, 6:07 pm #4

Just announced at the RS forum.
Gutted to say the least! Who are we gunna get now? There is knowone else out there and at least Micky knew the youngsters pretty well. We won't be able to get a proven manager in so I hope we appoint Pembo, he could take the team far and being an ex player should be right for the job.

Who does everyone else want?

UTB

May 10th, 2011, 6:08 pm #5

Disappointing, but understandable.

Here's to the next messiah. Lets hope he does better than the last five messiah's...
So who are we going to get now Kev? Blackie back? dear oh dear. Glad Im not an ST holder any more.

DenHaagBlade
DenHaagBlade

May 10th, 2011, 6:17 pm #6

Gutted to say the least! Who are we gunna get now? There is knowone else out there and at least Micky knew the youngsters pretty well. We won't be able to get a proven manager in so I hope we appoint Pembo, he could take the team far and being an ex player should be right for the job.

UTB
SSN reporting that Birch has gone as well.

Who'd I like ? Di Matteo would be nice; Keith Hill might be more realistic.

But I think Pemberton might get the job.

May 10th, 2011, 6:20 pm #7

Then at least thats a good decision. But how much has that little adventure cost KMcC?

It's all pathetic, desperate stuff. Complete lack of decisive management for months, then wild slashing all at once.

Duncan Disorderly
Duncan Disorderly

May 10th, 2011, 6:25 pm #8

I am reminded of the "Seven Stages of a Project", which we seem to have gone around a few times in the last couple of years,

Phase 1: Uncritical acceptance.

Phase 2: Wild enthusiasm.

Phase 3: Dejected disillusionment.

Phase 4: Total confusion.

Phase 5: Search for the guilty.

Phase 6: Punishment of the innocent.

Phase 7: Promotion of non-participants...

Mall
Mall

May 10th, 2011, 6:32 pm #9

UTB
"There is no one else out there"

Eh?

We really are stuffed then.

parisblade
parisblade

May 10th, 2011, 6:35 pm #10

So who are we going to get now Kev? Blackie back? dear oh dear. Glad Im not an ST holder any more.
McCabe says that the youngsters have an important role to play. Could it be Pembo? Personally I'm disappointed with the decision, I'd have liked to have seen Micky Adams given the chance to right "his" wrong. Still, no person is bigger than the Blades and let's hope the next guy can get us moving. Good luck Micky, you'll always get a beer in my house.