Search Function.

Search Function.

March 16th, 2018, 3:14 am #1

I asked support about the search function The response:
"Search will work soon. After migration, the data needs to be indexed, this can take a little while, but should not be much longer."

Albert

April 3rd, 2018, 10:52 pm #2

Several days ago I wrote a post and have no idea whether or where it has been mounted. It was a thread on Bix's sexuality and related topics.  I referred to a single sentence in a very recent bio of Armstrong that was very derogatory about Bix.

Please tell me how to navigate this forum and specifically find results on my submitted posts.  My email address is namrag.weimer@gmail.com. because I have no confidence in finding a potential answer in any other way.

April 3rd, 2018, 11:52 pm #3

I deleted your post. I ordinarily do not  delete postings. But yours contained falsehoods and was repulsive.

Albert Haim
Forum owner

April 4th, 2018, 11:52 am #4

ahaim wrote: I deleted your post. I ordinarily do not  delete postings. But yours contained falsehoods and was repulsive.

Albert Haim
Forum owner
Exactly what falsehoods are you referring to?  I believe I quoted from the J.P. Lion biography accurately.  Also, do you want me to find and identify the bio of Armstrong that included that sentence?  I will be glad to do so. Or is this forum committed to maintaining that Bix was a  Saint?  In fact, I defended Bix from the unsupported charges in that Armstrong biography.
a

April 4th, 2018, 2:06 pm #5

No, the Bixography Forum is not "committed to maintaining that Bix was a saint" As a matter of fact I was the first to disclose that Bix had been arrested for "Lewd & lascivious act with child." and the first to provide exact transcriptions of the documentation. That was in 2001.
viewtopic.php?f=27140&t=61&p=955&hilit=arrest#p955

This is part of what you wrote:
1. "the child had apparently been warned by parents not to let anyone touch  her private parts."
2. "he asked her to lower her underwear."
Statement 1 is pure invention on your part.
As for 2 you claim that "I believe I quoted from the J.P. Lion biography accurately. You did not. Lion wrote: "asked the girl to to lift her skirt.." Lion also wrote a falsehood. The exact quote in official documents:
"putting his hands on her person outside of her dress"   

You also wrote:

"By age 18, Bix had felt enough sexual urges and learned via buddies the basics of sexual intercourse,  that he felt it was time he knew how girls and women were made. .  .  Probably his buddies were still virgins too. So, being very smart, he decided to find out for himself via direct examination.  In his mind a 5 year old girl would know nothing about sex and he could investigate without alarming her or anyone else."

That is a despicable, baseless,  fabrication. What kind of a sick freak would have such a warped mind to learn about "how girls and women were made" by "direct examination" of a five year old girl  "who would know nothing about sex and he could investigate without alarming her or anyone else."

Albert Haim
Forum owner

April 5th, 2018, 5:39 pm #6

You amaze me, fidinoir. At a time when civilized human beings are catching up on the prevalence of men abusing women, you say "Bix was very smart" to seek answers to sexual questions in a 5-year-old child. That says nothing about Bix but something about you.