SUMMARY NG GREEN ROSE

SUMMARY NG GREEN ROSE

Rose
Rose

July 16th, 2005, 8:28 am #1

PLEASE GIVE ME A COPY NG SUMMARY NG gREEN rOSE! PATI YUNG ENDING!

Flory
Flory

July 17th, 2005, 11:01 am #2

Jerome will fall in a cliff because he found out that her girl has already fell in loved with justin....still the feelings for him is not yet gone so because of the news...she killed herself and that"s how the story ends....how tragic the story is but it"s a very good koreanovela!

k_qt
k_qt

July 17th, 2005, 11:11 am #3

pahingi naman ako ng kopya ng kumpletong summary ng green rose!!! tnx sa magbibigay!!! peace out men!!!

freely1129
freely1129

July 18th, 2005, 12:58 am #4

Jerome will fall in a cliff because he found out that her girl has already fell in loved with justin....still the feelings for him is not yet gone so because of the news...she killed herself and that"s how the story ends....how tragic the story is but it"s a very good koreanovela!
bitin naman ng ibinigay mo na story ng green rose.... plz pakilagay ng summary ng story ng green rose!!! thank you!!! hi to all my friends especially Quin, leonil, vinia, sheryl and of course to Beboy!!!luv u guys

Afante, Russel
Afante, Russel

July 18th, 2005, 5:08 am #5

plz give me a copy of "green rose summary".

Afante, Russel
Afante, Russel

July 18th, 2005, 5:09 am #6

plz give me a copy of "green rose ending".

mukhangtaekapamilya
mukhangtaekapamilya

July 18th, 2005, 7:02 am #7

HEHEHE. PARANG GUSTO YATANG GAWING PUNERARYA NG ABS-CBN ANG TELEVISION TIME NATIN AH. HAHAHA PURO NA LANG DEAD BODIES ANG KAHAHANTUNGAN NG MGA KNOVELA NILA.

MOB: DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE (UNCUT)
GREEN ROSE: DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE II (DIRECTOR'S CUT)

vene
vene

July 18th, 2005, 5:49 pm #8

hello any1 hir wid synopsis of green rose plzz post it or send to my e add THANKZ! vene1228@yahoo.com

cham
cham

July 21st, 2005, 8:26 am #9

pahingi naman ako ng kopya ng kumpletong summary ng green rose!!! tnx sa magbibigay!!! peace out men!!!
can you send me the summary of green rose?

Sidrick
Sidrick

July 23rd, 2005, 3:09 am #10

Can you please send me the full story of green rose?...
coz i really really want to read about it, so that i can understand more...