Fushigi Yuugi
Fushigi Yuugi

December 12th, 2003, 3:01 pm #1

plzzzzzzz
send me lyrics,summaries and episodes of the ff:
1. a promise of love at the dolphin bay
2. endless love 1 and 2
thanks

if u have polyphonic tones of these or ringtones,pls inform me....
thanks!!!!!!!!

Ms. Jyasmyne
Ms. Jyasmyne

December 12th, 2003, 4:12 pm #2

I have an episode guide of endless love II and its tagalized lyrics and its ringtone also!!! I you want to have that I have a condition!!! If it is okey with you... Its complete from episode 1 to episode 20 PROMISE!!!!... Actually the whole story was so dramatic so come & email me now!!! I just read it and it so good also like the story of jenny & johnny...

yuan
yuan

December 12th, 2003, 4:58 pm #3

neither one of endless love but i love jhonny n jhenny do yu hab dat can yu send it to me po ba anyway my name is yuan i live here in jersey city could yu just E-mail to me da Ringtones thanx alot Yo..wish yu good luck alright

December 12th, 2003, 8:21 pm #4

I have an episode guide of endless love II and its tagalized lyrics and its ringtone also!!! I you want to have that I have a condition!!! If it is okey with you... Its complete from episode 1 to episode 20 PROMISE!!!!... Actually the whole story was so dramatic so come & email me now!!! I just read it and it so good also like the story of jenny & johnny...
pls.do sent me copy (through e-mail) of episode guide of endless love II & its tagalized lyrics song..
(i know its for free?!!)poor lang kasi ako..

thanks,

Anna
Anna

December 13th, 2003, 7:13 am #5

plzzzzzzz
send me lyrics,summaries and episodes of the ff:
1. a promise of love at the dolphin bay
2. endless love 1 and 2
thanks

if u have polyphonic tones of these or ringtones,pls inform me....
thanks!!!!!!!!
penge po copy ng a promise of love at dolphin bay... pati endlesslove 2 yung winter sonata,...

meron po ba kau alam na makukuhaan ng cd ng mga episode nito??? thnx....

jm
jm

December 13th, 2003, 7:19 am #6

ako din plzzz... episode ng endless love2 tnx!!!

Thrina
Thrina

December 13th, 2003, 8:22 am #7

hey!!
i so glad i saw ur message na may lyrics, eisode guides at ringing tone pa ng endless love...
can i have a copy...?
pls...pls....
anyway, whats the condition u want?

jeny
jeny

December 13th, 2003, 9:54 am #8

pasend naman me pls........ send mo sa akin noon ko pa gustong magkaroon nyan bigyan mo ko. \

Thank you...........

Lei
Lei

December 13th, 2003, 10:46 am #9

hello... i have read your post and i also wanted the tagalized lyrics because all i have is the korean lyrics... thank you in advance... hope you'll reply thanks again...

Lei

dianne
dianne

December 13th, 2003, 11:06 am #10

padalhan mo naman ako sa yahoo email ko (dianne_sevilla@yahoo.com) talagang gusto ko sila lagi nga me nanonood sige na pls... thank you