PICTURES OF LOVERS IN PARIS.....

PICTURES OF LOVERS IN PARIS.....

Gladys Timbal
Gladys Timbal

December 14th, 2004, 9:32 am #1

H! to everyone....im collecting any kind of pictures of Lovers in Paris cast...do u want me to share it with you??? just give me your email add... and your wish will be my command...Thanks for supporting us....

your frn always,

Gladz

ikay
ikay

December 14th, 2004, 9:37 am #2

oi sige ba! pyag ako mkita pictures ng lovers in paris

trisha
trisha

December 14th, 2004, 10:47 am #3

H! to everyone....im collecting any kind of pictures of Lovers in Paris cast...do u want me to share it with you??? just give me your email add... and your wish will be my command...Thanks for supporting us....

your frn always,

Gladz
pls send me pictires taken @ lovers in paris ...tnx

Jenelyn Belgira
Jenelyn Belgira

December 14th, 2004, 11:23 am #4

your frn always,

Gladz
hi!talaga pwede,eh send mo nga ako ng whole picture of VIVIAN with CARLO.if not i will deny you as my friend ok ba?just email on jianne_harry@yahoo.com

TJ
TJ

December 16th, 2004, 7:26 am #5

your frn always,

Gladz
Hello! Sana isend mo sakin yung mga pictures. Cya nga pala, pls. visit this site....http://tv.sbs.co.kr/paris/paris_sub_pho ... .......the sooner the better. TY and God Bless!

TJ
TJ

December 16th, 2004, 7:28 am #6

your frn always,

Gladz
pls. visithttp://tv.sbs.co.kr/paris/paris_sub_photo.jhtml the sooner the better. TY and God Bless!

TJ
TJ

December 16th, 2004, 7:28 am #7

your frn always,

Gladz
pls. visit http://tv.sbs.co.kr/paris/paris_sub_photo.jhtml the sooner the better. TY and God Bless!

Jerickson P. Bacay
Jerickson P. Bacay

December 17th, 2004, 2:09 pm #8

your frn always,

Gladz
send me plsssss. ill wait ok thanks

len paras
len paras

December 17th, 2004, 3:13 pm #9

your frn always,

Gladz
send nyo me picture ng lovers in paris picture lang ni carlo n martin t.y.

grace p. bacena
grace p. bacena

December 17th, 2004, 4:33 pm #10

your frn always,

Gladz
im interested to have one of those pictures of lovers of paris anything that is all about the soap opera...please just send it to my email add.. thanks

gracie