Lovers in Paris Spoiler Ending ( Gulat kau noh? )

Lovers in Paris Spoiler Ending ( Gulat kau noh? )

Christina
Christina

November 25th, 2004, 1:23 am #1

Spoiler ending for Lovers of Paris
« Thread started on: 08/16/2004 at 14:29:22 »

Blah blah blah!

The whole story is a fake and imagination of Kang Tae Young who is amatuer drama writer.

SBS is keep making this ridiculous stories!
The research shows that 60% of viewers were so disappointed by the ridiculous ending!

Credits to www.yonyon.com!!! Grabe nshock me dun ah!!!

Christina
Christina

November 25th, 2004, 5:21 am #2

Kung ayaw niyong mniwala sa spoiler ending n pnost ko bout
sa LOVERS IN PARIS, just go to www.yonyon.com then click nyo ung FORUMS tpos click nyo ung SPOILER ENDINGS link sa message board index ni YONYON...but wait, u need 2 register sa forum nya pra ma-access nyo ung spoilers sa mga dramas...follow d steps pra mp2nayan nyong nde me ngb2ro sa ending ng LOVERS IN PARIS...gwin nyo n 2 ASAP!!!

keathe
keathe

November 26th, 2004, 6:06 am #3

hello!!!i read the spoiler ending of lovers in paris and ur right,it's very disappointing.grabe!!!sayang,ang ganda pa naman sana ng story.wala lang.

tuesday
tuesday

November 28th, 2004, 2:41 pm #4

you have to see it for yourself before making comments. malay nyo you have different interpretation of the ending. kasi the ending can have seveeral interpretations..and when i was watching it..it wasn't a story..the one we saw was real..the newspaper announced that TY & KJ got married after having met again in Paris..the rest of the ending was about the televiewers who could have the same story...the sonly flaw was that they used the same actors..but the ending is something hopeful....it was a clever ending. the writers made it like how thinsg are done in Hollywood..not predictable ending.

Christina
Christina

November 30th, 2004, 1:06 am #5

Pki-follow nlng ung instructions n bnigay ko sa previous msg ko pra mlman nyong lhat n totoo ang cnasbi ko 'bout sa ending ok...nde ko gwa2 yan...

keathe
keathe

November 30th, 2004, 7:02 am #6

you have to see it for yourself before making comments. malay nyo you have different interpretation of the ending. kasi the ending can have seveeral interpretations..and when i was watching it..it wasn't a story..the one we saw was real..the newspaper announced that TY & KJ got married after having met again in Paris..the rest of the ending was about the televiewers who could have the same story...the sonly flaw was that they used the same actors..but the ending is something hopeful....it was a clever ending. the writers made it like how thinsg are done in Hollywood..not predictable ending.
it was just my opinion and honestly I do love LIP.what i said was that i was well a bit disappointed by what i read about that damn spoiler ending.actually,i regretted having read that crap!!!it did somehow spoil everything.but then i don't really care how the story will end.what matters most is that i love the story.it is really cute!!!!

chelsea
chelsea

November 30th, 2004, 8:36 am #7

Pki-follow nlng ung instructions n bnigay ko sa previous msg ko pra mlman nyong lhat n totoo ang cnasbi ko 'bout sa ending ok...nde ko gwa2 yan...
ive already logged in n dat yonyon.com and saw the spoiler ending thing dat u sed but i did not see the story.wer s it?pls mail me bak.i wnt to know d story.auko magpaloko dun noh kahit mganda ang story!thanks a lot!godbless!

tuesday
tuesday

November 30th, 2004, 12:39 pm #8

it is not something taht will fool you. disappointed lang ang mga Koreans kasi hindi nagpapressure ang mga writers na wedding ang ending ng series..they gave a very unique ending MAKING THE SERIES one of a kind...aside from a record holder..the ending is an LIP trademark...hindi siya disappointing...it si a BREATHE OF FRESH AIR...kasi karamihan ng mga ending sa Korean series eh namamatay ang bida o kaya hindi sila magkakatuluyan o kaya they will kiss..and ending nito....LIP lang sya exclusive. if you keep on w\reading spoiler..you will not enjoy the surprises the ending of this series will give you.

may
may

November 30th, 2004, 4:03 pm #9

Spoiler ending for Lovers of Paris
« Thread started on: 08/16/2004 at 14:29:22 »

Blah blah blah!

The whole story is a fake and imagination of Kang Tae Young who is amatuer drama writer.

SBS is keep making this ridiculous stories!
The research shows that 60% of viewers were so disappointed by the ridiculous ending!

Credits to www.yonyon.com!!! Grabe nshock me dun ah!!!
i think you should stop pointing over and over again that the ending is not good.. you just based your opinion on a review that you’ve read..you should let the viewers decide for themselves and let them watch the whole series first..if you don't like the ending then at least give credit to the wonderful 19 3/4 episodes of the series...the message that you're imparting on what you have posted was to dishearten the viewers from watching the series...

Christina
Christina

December 1st, 2004, 1:25 am #10

I did not say that I was disappointed with what the spolier had said...I only
said that I was shocked!!! Pls look before u leap, avoid making judgements w/o hearing the side of the person ur'e aiming at!!! Regarding the story, the
moderator of yonyon.com hasn't finished writing the 20 episodes on his forum so better wait for them until he finished them all...and I suppose ur tantrums will be finished by that time too!!! I just feel a little agitated with ur reactions about the ending...I'm just writing what I read and I'm not
trying to burst ur bubble on ur dream ending of Lovers in Paris...don't be so fretful...if that's the ending, then so be it!!! Peace!!! I'm outta here..