Love is Timeless- Ara and Christian

Becky
Becky

August 3rd, 2007, 1:38 pm #1

Hi could you kindly send me the whole story of this soap opera. H ave been watching it on our local Tv n i cant get enough of it since it comes only twice a week for only 45min am eager to know everything. U could send me a video

mary rono
mary rono

November 16th, 2007, 2:31 pm #2

i want to view the love is timeless soap.

mary rono
mary rono

November 16th, 2007, 2:33 pm #3

Hi could you kindly send me the whole story of this soap opera. H ave been watching it on our local Tv n i cant get enough of it since it comes only twice a week for only 45min am eager to know everything. U could send me a video
i want to view the love is timeless soap.

annely morkel
annely morkel

October 8th, 2010, 6:13 am #4

It will be appreciated if we can read the story of "timeless"

phyllis kinuthia
phyllis kinuthia

October 28th, 2010, 3:29 am #5

i kindly request u to send the episodes of this soap calle love is timeless.i love the soap n wen it kam to our tv station am usually at wrk so i don get to watch it.

Sarah Sauer
Sarah Sauer

November 5th, 2010, 10:14 am #6

timeless of Ara and Christian

najjuma jemimah
najjuma jemimah

December 1st, 2010, 12:23 pm #7

hi, please can send to me the story of timeless by christian and ara. am always busy at work and always fail to catch with it. i would really love to know how the story started,went and ended. thank you vey much.

kyabaggu agie
kyabaggu agie

December 13th, 2010, 3:55 pm #8

send me full package of love is timeless

Nabugolola Sheila
Nabugolola Sheila

December 14th, 2010, 11:45 am #9

hi, please can send to me the story of timeless by christian and ara. am always busy at work and always fail to catch with it. i would really love to know how the story started,went and ended. thank you vey much.
please give me the whole story of love is timeless

nalule
nalule

May 28th, 2011, 9:46 am #10

i kindly request u to send the episodes of this soap calle love is timeless.i love the soap n wen it kam to our tv station am usually at wrk so i don get to watch it.
Re: i need to watch love is timeless