GOODBYE TELENOVELAS!!!!!

GOODBYE TELENOVELAS!!!!!

tuesday
tuesday

April 6th, 2003, 2:29 pm #1

i think i already rich the point to bid my goodbye to telenovelas. goodbye telenovelas....HELLO!!!!! Korean Dramas. you better try watching them... they are way better than telenovelas. with good music, great cinematography, refreshing actors and excellent acting you would want to see more of them.

TELENOVELAS? i got tired watching them. pa-ikot-ikot na lang ang story. sorry guys alam ko na magagalit kayo... no offense.

bernie
bernie

April 7th, 2003, 8:02 am #2

We'll never get mad at you if you prefer to watch korean dramas. We differ in terms of taste. Other people may define things good and others may not. That's the part of the complexity of life.

If you think that adobo is the mosty delicious viand on earth..... not all people will be able to like it. Other may say it's disgusting!

What Korean dramas you appreciate most? Are you a fave of ARIRANG channel? Can we able to watch it in that channel? One thing that I really appreciate in Korean channels is that in terms of entertainment. People really are supporting their artists.

Have a nice day!

tuesday
tuesday

April 7th, 2003, 12:51 pm #3

yeah i know that we have different taste. it is just that i got tired with the plots of telenovelas. i have watched many already...but i was able to finish only 5 of the tons of telenovelas aired here. coz eversince i started watching them...i normally got tired when i am in the middle part of the story.

i am an ARIRANG tv viewer but not a fan...i mean i have been into Korean entertainment for 2 years already and the only korean channel we have in cable is Arirang. i have watched K-dramas and i have collections of K-music...the K-dramas that i watched were Autumn Story, Winter Sonata, Sook Hee, Premonitions of Love, Seven Spoons and many others. what i like best in K-dramas is that they are short(normally have 20 episodes at the most) and actors act excellently. but some of the dramas that i am watching are not in Arirang rather they are shown in Chinese channels. i don't undersatnd chinese nor korean...but the stories are simply amazing that they made me hooked to them. and what else can i say...they're less violent or sometimes...no violence at all and they always move you at the finale.

bernie
bernie

April 10th, 2003, 9:20 am #4

really? ur truly a big fan of it! before spanish soap invaded our country. I used to watch chinese soap. It was amazingly introduced by RPN. It was the "O'shien". I am hoping for the rerun. I was just an elementary student at that time. I was in grade 5. I'm not that sure.

I also able to finished watching a chinese soap opera but it was never been dubbed. It was in the CHINESE MOVIES segment every sunday morning.

The most important thing is you able to spend your time to the fullest.

yolie
yolie

January 18th, 2004, 8:42 am #5

i think i already rich the point to bid my goodbye to telenovelas. goodbye telenovelas....HELLO!!!!! Korean Dramas. you better try watching them... they are way better than telenovelas. with good music, great cinematography, refreshing actors and excellent acting you would want to see more of them.

TELENOVELAS? i got tired watching them. pa-ikot-ikot na lang ang story. sorry guys alam ko na magagalit kayo... no offense.
hi, u know what tama ka na mas maganda ang korean drama kesa sa telenovela kasi dun walang exitement at saka naiinis lang ako sa kanila.mas gusto ko sa mga chinovelas ngayon,kung puwede lang eh yun na lang ang ipalabas nilang lahat o kaya'y from ibang countries huwag lang yung teledrama.nakakasawa na sila