harry
harry

April 4th, 2007, 11:46 am #11

you know wat?,they just both beautyful and talented-be happy for them....
In my own opinion ....

I don't like BARBIE... she's not pretty... she's not a good actress... I don't like the way she dress.... I hate everything about her... she's so thin.. she's very ugly...
so i think you don't have reason to compare her to Song Hye Kyo because she's different from Song Hye Kyo... SOng hye Kyo is pretty... I like her beauty... she's one of the beautiful person in the world... I like her skin... I like the way she act... She's lovable., adorable and wonderful.... I really admire her....

SO STOP COMPARING BARBIE XU FROM SONG HYE KYO>>>>>> it's kinda annoying that you will compare... one of the ugliest person to the prettiest person in the world...bwahahahahahahahahaha..........

jmac
jmac

April 4th, 2007, 5:00 pm #12

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE, YAN BA ANG DALAWANG BABAENG PINAG-AAWAY NYO. PAREHO NAMAN SILANG MAGANDA AT MAY SARILI SILANG STYLE SA PAG-ACTING OR EVERYTHING. PICTURE YAN NUNG I-PROMOTE NI LEE BYUNG HUN(YUNG GUY SA GITNA) AT SONG HYE KYO (THE PRETTY GIRL IN PINK) YUNG TV SERIES NILANG "ALL IN" SA TAIWAN AT NAG-GUEST SILA SA SHOW NG A.S.O.S. WHICH IS SI DEE XU AT BARBIE XU (CUTE GIRL ON WHOTE SLEEVELESS) ANG HOST. PAREHO LANG SILANG MAGANDA KAYA WAG NYO NG PAGKOMPARAHIN ANG DALAWANG LOVELY GIRLS NA YAN. METEOR GARDEN ANG PINAKASIKAT NG TAIWANESE TV SERIES AT FULL HOUSE ANG PINAKASIKAT NA KOREAN TV SERIES, OK!!!
uhuh!

tama ka dyan dude! wag dapat pag-awayin ang mga artista. wag pag-awayin ang mga taong nagbibigay ng entertainment sa mga tao.

by the way, fans lang naman nila ang nag-aaway eh... let's say... yung dalawang istasyon.. masasabi mo bang nag-aaway talaga yung 2? oo may competition pero... sa reporting for example. eh yung mga field reporters ng 24 oras at nung tv ptrol nagkikita naman palagi eh. pag may interview sa mga pulitiko or artistas or something... malamang friends din naman sila. eh di sana nagsuntukan yung reporters na yun. kung sino nauna or kung sino mas magaling... ganun lang yun..

kaya mga dudes, wag mag-away. alam ko nagpost ako ng medyo foul pero i just read the posts of some people kasi na nagmumura pa so... medyo masisidhing damdamin lang yun.. it may sound like im plastik, pero its the truth.

chaka, yung mga artista(like me=theater), they only do what they can and what they should. they only do their best to keep their audience entertained. so please, STOP! they just do their businesses so, wala namang dapat pag-awayan.

jmac
jmac

April 4th, 2007, 5:06 pm #13

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE, YAN BA ANG DALAWANG BABAENG PINAG-AAWAY NYO. PAREHO NAMAN SILANG MAGANDA AT MAY SARILI SILANG STYLE SA PAG-ACTING OR EVERYTHING. PICTURE YAN NUNG I-PROMOTE NI LEE BYUNG HUN(YUNG GUY SA GITNA) AT SONG HYE KYO (THE PRETTY GIRL IN PINK) YUNG TV SERIES NILANG "ALL IN" SA TAIWAN AT NAG-GUEST SILA SA SHOW NG A.S.O.S. WHICH IS SI DEE XU AT BARBIE XU (CUTE GIRL ON WHOTE SLEEVELESS) ANG HOST. PAREHO LANG SILANG MAGANDA KAYA WAG NYO NG PAGKOMPARAHIN ANG DALAWANG LOVELY GIRLS NA YAN. METEOR GARDEN ANG PINAKASIKAT NG TAIWANESE TV SERIES AT FULL HOUSE ANG PINAKASIKAT NA KOREAN TV SERIES, OK!!!
maganda sila pareho in their own ways.

maganda si song hye kyo, maganda si barbie. magkaiba naman sila ng bansa di ba?! let's say, lea salonga and julie andrews. parehas silang magaling at maganda pero they represent their own country so dapat walang away. iba naman nationality and ways on singing and acting so, peaceful naman relationship nila.

ganun din sina song hye kyo... magaling sila umiyak, maganda sila, at kung ano man... pero pwede nating sabihin na si barbie, panget umiyak. pero at least, tumutulo luha nya. that's her way of crying.. may magagawa ba tayo?!

PEACE MEN! ikaw, gusto mo ba icompare sa iba at masabihan na mas wala kang kwenta kaysa sa isang yun? eh lam mong magaling ka gumawa ng kung anik-anik dyan..? wag na gumawa ng iskandalo at mga issue.

harry
harry

April 5th, 2007, 3:27 am #14

oo nga... huwag natin silang pag-awayin... at huwag natin icompara sa ibang tao... sinasabi ko nga ehhh... huwag niyong icompare ang panget sa maganda ok.... so huwag ninyong icompare si barbie(ugly) sa kay song hye kyo (pretty)... nonsense naman ehh... malayong malayo talaga ang talent at beauty nila....

huwag nating icompara ang sexy sa bamboo... ok... barbie is a bambooo.... yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate xu so much.....

mishuka
mishuka

April 5th, 2007, 3:43 am #15

i don't think dat songhyekyo is much prettier than barbie bcoz...
4 me... shes the "korny" korean actress... ever,she hasn't have a really huge
appeal to the mass while barbie has the capacity on it.. very amazing and
honestly....meteor garden really touches ones soul...unlike full house it was
such a common story i've ever heard since the story is not unique...perhaps so
bitchy. Meteor garden has proven to deserves highest rating ever in asian
novelas...it's really fantastic...
Cherzz.... ur such a fucking bitch.... how dare you to criticize full house....

I have watched meteor garden and full house....
I'd rather choose full house than that.... so shut up your mouth and stop criticizing full house....

yuck... meteor garden is nonsense...
i don't like the story... it's a bitchy story!!!!!!!! nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuck... ur proud of the capacity of your bamboo stick... yuck...

Full house is the most beautiful asian telenovelas....
meteor garden is not common i agree with you... but you know why it is not common... co'z duh... the story is a trash..... you're just lucky that meteor garden was aired in ABS not in GMA... if the full house was aired in abs.. surely... it will get the highest rating... shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meteor garden touches the soul of those cheap people... you're one of that....

cher... give me your YM Id so that we can talk about it... let's have a war...
i hate you so much... I hope you will die tonight.... a painful death.... curse you!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll die.................

mishuka
mishuka

April 5th, 2007, 3:44 am #16

i don't think dat songhyekyo is much prettier than barbie bcoz...
4 me... shes the "korny" korean actress... ever,she hasn't have a really huge
appeal to the mass while barbie has the capacity on it.. very amazing and
honestly....meteor garden really touches ones soul...unlike full house it was
such a common story i've ever heard since the story is not unique...perhaps so
bitchy. Meteor garden has proven to deserves highest rating ever in asian
novelas...it's really fantastic...

I'd rather choose full house than that.... so shut up your mouth and stop criticizing full house....

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

meteor garden is not common i agree with you... but you know why it is not common... co'z duh... the story is a trash..... you're just lucky that meteor garden was aired in ABS not in GMA... if the full house was aired in abs.. surely... it will get the highest rating... shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate you so much... I hope you will die tonight.... a painful death.... curse you!!!!!!!!!!!!

mihuka
mihuka

April 5th, 2007, 3:50 am #17

they said songhyekyo is much prettier than Barbie...well maybe she is, but...
obviously and honestly Barbie is d best actress ever compare to her..........
she has the unique and very amazing talent... perhaps she has also has the
most handsome men ever na nakawork nya unlike rain he is really ugly.....
promise.................obvious naman.....
rain is handsome... he's popular in asia... and even in US>... he's a good dancer and singer... he's talented... he is the next michael jackson and the next usher and justin timberlake... Though he is not handsome as the f4 but he is talented than them... he's popular than them... F4 is only popular here in phillipines and taiwan... but rain is universal.... ok...
thanx...

I'm just having fun... sorry.. but it's my opinion only...

nikka
nikka

July 14th, 2007, 3:52 am #18

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just wanted to tell you that each of us has a diff. likes in story...maybe you dont like what she said...but just understand her...i hope we can be friends...for me barbie and song hyekyo is both beautifull and a good actress...each of them has a diff. character...so we dont have to critisize them

nikka
nikka

July 15th, 2007, 1:10 am #19

maganda sila pareho in their own ways.

maganda si song hye kyo, maganda si barbie. magkaiba naman sila ng bansa di ba?! let's say, lea salonga and julie andrews. parehas silang magaling at maganda pero they represent their own country so dapat walang away. iba naman nationality and ways on singing and acting so, peaceful naman relationship nila.

ganun din sina song hye kyo... magaling sila umiyak, maganda sila, at kung ano man... pero pwede nating sabihin na si barbie, panget umiyak. pero at least, tumutulo luha nya. that's her way of crying.. may magagawa ba tayo?!

PEACE MEN! ikaw, gusto mo ba icompare sa iba at masabihan na mas wala kang kwenta kaysa sa isang yun? eh lam mong magaling ka gumawa ng kung anik-anik dyan..? wag na gumawa ng iskandalo at mga issue.
i agree w/ you...your right by saying that...tama ka magkaiba sila kaya di dapat ikompara ang isat isa dahil may kanya kanya silang katangian at talanto...sana maging magkaibigan tayo..i think magkakasundo tauo...

sexytiara
sexytiara

January 30th, 2008, 9:26 am #20

In my own opinion ....

I don't like BARBIE... she's not pretty... she's not a good actress... I don't like the way she dress.... I hate everything about her... she's so thin.. she's very ugly...
so i think you don't have reason to compare her to Song Hye Kyo because she's different from Song Hye Kyo... SOng hye Kyo is pretty... I like her beauty... she's one of the beautiful person in the world... I like her skin... I like the way she act... She's lovable., adorable and wonderful.... I really admire her....

SO STOP COMPARING BARBIE XU FROM SONG HYE KYO>>>>>> it's kinda annoying that you will compare... one of the ugliest person to the prettiest person in the world...bwahahahahahahahahaha..........
You know what you're so stupid. Yah maganda c song ghe kyo but Barbie is prettier..oh I mean she's more beautiful. Sa hair p lang wla ng cnabi c song ghe kyo no! And barbie looks young. Well remember sandara park, the krean girl and now kim chiu the chinese one. Sandara's no longer here in the philippines shs's back in korea. While Kim is a big name here in the philippines. Like song ghe kyo people and Barbie Xu people will remember barbie more than her. Syempre the phenomenal and most loved character ever Sanchai!! Gets mo!!! grr!!!