FOR TOMOROWS/NEXT EPSODS- (13- 16episodes)

FOR TOMOROWS/NEXT EPSODS- (13- 16episodes)

AIAI AND JHEV
AIAI AND JHEV

December 16th, 2004, 3:15 pm #1

KJ- carlo, TY - Vivian, SH - Martin
EPISODE 13

-> Soo-hyuk follows and looks for Tae-young after she gets embarrassed by Pres. Han in front of Ki-joo and Soo-hyuk.
SH: Tae-young, where are you? Have you left?
TY: Not yet. I’m right behind you. (soo-hyuk turns to her) We should hang up. (tae-young walks to him) Where is your beard? Look at your clothes. You look like a member of The Beatles. (lolz.)You really look different, like a son from a rich family.
SH: I’ve succeeded, I wanted to be different. You know it’s because of you right? C’mon, ill take you to the bus stop.
TY: Ill go by myself.
SH: Ill go as a friend….not even as a friend? Okay as a nephew of the man you like. (I can’t believe he actually said that.)

Tae-young gives back the cellphone Soo-hyuk gave her.
SH: You’ve given back everything to me. My heart and this cellphone. But I have nothing to give back to you, I never got anything from you. (ahh…one of my fave lines in this series. Plus there’s the look on his face when he was watching tae-young’s bus go away. Sad.)

-> Ki-joo calls his assistant Seung-joon to cancel the meeting he has scheduled, when he was asked why, he said, “to do the most important thing in my life” – find tae-young and propose to her.

-> he finds her at the bus stop but she has boarded so he follows with his car and yells to her to get off. But tae-young wouldn’t. So at the next stop, he got on the bus and left his car there since tae-young wouldn’t get off.
KJ: aren’t you getting off? Then pay for me. I don’t have any coins. (lolz.i thought he would say something more convincing…) (TY pays for him)
TY: people are looking at us
KJ: then get off
TY: No, I already paid for you.
So there, they’re sitting side by side when a grandma comes, the old lady was hinting (“ouch, my back hurts..”) that KJ give his seat to her. TY nudges him so KJ was forced to stand up and give the old lady his seat. KJ starts with TY again – that he wants to tell her something.
TY: say it here
KJ: I can’t
TY: then say it next time, I wanna go home on this bus.
Shut up ulit KJ. At one stop, the old lady gets off.
KJ: finally, a seat!
TY: (stands up) wait! This is my stop! (Poor KJ. Hehe.)

So KJ and TY get off the bus…
TY: tell me now.
KJ: I don’t think is should say it here.
TY: what? Can’t say on the bus, also off the bus? What do you want me to do?
KJ: I wanna live with you. (there, he said it!) You have 3 choices. 1. Say yes and get married right away. 2. If you say no, I make you say yes and then get married right away. 3. If you need time to think about it. I’ll give you a day and get married. (He’s not to demanding, isn’t he?) Make your choice, 1, 2 or 3? Marry or not?
TY: Well, I’ll choose number 4.
KJ: There is no 4.
TY: Yes there is. It’s a yes but no marriage. We should not get married. Let’s get engage first. Lets’ do it step by step.
(what’s funny about this scene is that there are people around them watching what’s happening. They were even butting in in KJ and TY’s conversation. But every time KJ and TY would eye them, they act as if they don’t care. Every time KJ and TY would look at them, they would turn away. Hehe.)

Then they went to their 10000 won date (that’s the only amount in KJ’s wallet! Hehe.) first KJ stepped on an ahjuma’s eggs so he had to pay for it. They were left with 8000 won. While walking, KJ wouldn’t stop counting.
TY: can you stop counting, it’ll never change! I’m hungry, let’s go to a café.
KJ: we cannot afford to go to a café. There! A street café. (aka vendo machine)
KJ tries to insert a bill inside but it wouldn’t come in, he said it’s broken or something. (But actually you need to make the bill really plain so that it would get in right? What he did kase he just threw the crumpled bill inside. Lolz.) So TY did it for him. TY wants to get something cold because the weather is hot, but it would cost more so KJ tells TY to get something hot. He covers the choices for cold drinks so TY wouldn’t be able to press any of them.
TY: you want me to get something hot when it’s already hot?
TY shifts KJ’s attention to something else and presses for a cold drink. Haha.
TY: get something with this change. (what a meanie!)
KJ: oh no need. All I need is a sip!
but TY runs away from him. habol lang siya. (lolz.) Next scene, they’re inside an office, taking advantage of the place’s air conditioner. (Lolz.) But TY feels hungry again. KJ gives her a candy. (Hehe.) But TY is still hungry so they go to a fries stall, while KJ is asking the seller how much and arguing with her why it costs400 each when you get 3 for 1000, TY is already eating.
TY: I ate 4, you pay!
Then runs away. (masyadong pasaway si TY dito!)

-> KJ gets home and sees SH in their common room (some kinda)
KJ: can we talk if you’re not busy...
SH: I’m busy, can’t you see I’m working with my injured hand.
When KJ left, it was revealed that what he was working on is not work related but actually a portrait of TY.

-> SH embarrasses KJ in front of the director’s in a meeting. KJ confronts him because of his lack of respect.
KJ: you’re not the same cousin I once knew.
SH: Why did you abandon me then? After you chose tae-young over me, I abandoned myself. (aah…poor SH!)

-> Yoon-ah supposedly wants to enlist Seung-kyung’s help to get rid of TY. But she was mistaken because SK is not mean towards TY although she admits that sometimes she gets jealous of her too. When YA went to talk to SK, SK called for TY to come to her office. When TY arrived at the room…
TY: (to yoon-ah) it’s a small world but don’t you have a,life? Why do you always want to see me? (bwahahahahaha!!!!)
SK: wow, an ex-wife, the current girlfriend and a broken fiancée in one room. should we meet regularly? What do you think of it?
Yoon-ah gets embarrassed so she just left. (what a loser.)

-> SH and his mom, Ki-hye talk, now that Ki-hye knows that he and KJ are in love with the same girl.
KH: you said there was a woman that you were going out with, can I meet her?
SH: There isn’t anymore. It’s over. Someone took her from me. Did you see the girl uncle was seeing?
KH: No.
SH: why don’t you? She’s a great woman. She is kind and tender and she has great smile. (ahh..pero napupuri niya pa rin si TY even if she’s hurting him so much.)

Quotes:
“I really liked that piece of pottery. It’s because I kept it close to me. Now it’s broken because I kept it close to me.” – ki-joo’s father (I soo love this statement form him! that’s very true!!)
“They really are the same, even with women. KJ and SH are in love with the same woman.” – ki-joo’s father

EPISODE 14

-> KJ and TY went to a dinner to meet Ki-hye, but the latter didn’t approve of her. Basically because she knew it would hurt SH. TY vents out his anger to a punching machine.
TY: (talking about KJ but said to the machine) why is it so hard to love you? What’s so special about you?

-> KJ talks to SH about his engagement to TY.
KJ: do you want a drink?
SH: I don’t know want you’re going to say to say but let’s talk about it when we’re not drunk.
KJ: I’m going to get engaged with TY.
SH: What?
KJ: I’m also going to marry her. Don’t look at me as if I have sinned.
SH: You have.
KJ: What?
SH: If it was that I should have had a drink, I feel drunk right now.

-> after SH’s argument with uncle KJ, he went to TY’s to talk to her
SH: I hate you.
TY: SH.
SH: I don’t like you.
TY: I love him, I’m going to get engaged with him. We weren’t even that close, but why are you acting like this??!
SH: We weren’t even that close, but why is hurting me so much!! This is my first time touching your face, but the very first thing I touch is your tears. You were crying like this when we first met. I don’t have a hanky with me so don’t cry. (ahh..he doesn’t have a hanky this time, diba he always have one, dirty but the corners are clean!) I’ll go, I don’t want to congratulate you. I don’t like you anymore.

-> SH drinks at a bar and he calls his bar owner friend and confides to him.
SH: have you ever loved a woman without a reason? You just look at her and you suddenly fall in love. Well I have. There wasn’t any reason when I started liking her. But after that her everything were my reasons. I liked everything. But I lied to her, I lied that I didn’t like her anymore. (ahh…gosh…)

->he told his friend that if he gets drunk, get him a hotel room and that’s what his friend did. He pretended to be asleep in front of his friend but he’s actually wide awake. He was alone and stated thinking…
SH: why didn’t you look at me then? You could’ve seen me before you saw him. If you saw me before you saw him, I would have been there for you. What an excuse. We weren’t that close, why should you like me? And why should I like you? We weren’t even that close. We didn’t do anything. Nothing.

-> TY was feeling bad as well, she wasn’t able to get any sleep, so she decides to run. Getting tired, she stopped and said, “SH, this is why you ran. This is why.” (remember when SH ran after ….)

-> TY was giving KJ a smileys tutorial (lolz.) when SH walks in on them. (awkward!)

-> (oh, this is cute!) KJ and TY choose clothes for their engagement party. TY is in awe seeing all the gowns in front of her. KJ was like, “close your mouth.” TY tries on different dresses and finally settle with a peach one. KJ tells her to turn around and orders the couturier to make alterations because he could only see half of her back, it would make her sexier daw. TY was so against it, she’s sexy na raw, she does pa-cute poses. KJ is so amused, she tells him, “Close your mouth.” KJ: “I’m trying.” Then it was KJ’s turn! Sobrang kulit! Tawa ko ng tawa, I cant describe it na eh, ang hirap!

-> Keon calls TY.
Keon: are you with Mr. Han?
TY: Huh? Hello, it’s not working, I can’t hear you. Hello?
Keon: Liar! (smart boy!) She’s with him. (remember, Keon dislikes Mr. Han.)

-> Keon calls SH because his good-for-nothing dad left him again. SH gives him a piggyback ride. While on SH’s back…
Keon: a book I read once said that love hurts, I must have loved my dad, I’m very hurt.
SH: People who love someone must all hurt.
Keon: But now you’re here, I feel much better. Who gave you rides when you were young?
SH: My uncle used to give rides because my mom never did.
Right then, KJ’s car arrived bringing TY home. Super irritating because they even told SH that Pres. Han (KJ’s father) finally approved of their engagement. (Dammit! They’re rubbing it in!)

-> it’s KJ and TY’s engagement party. Yang-mi asks Keon, “Aren’t you glad Keon?”
Keon: I don’t like Mr. Han, I like soo-hyuk much better. (this kid talaga!)

-> the press people asks the newly engaged a few questions, their answers are so cute.
Media: is it true that you were his housemaid?
TY: Yes, it is, I liked it because he always paid on time. (wehehe.)
Media: Pres. Han, what do you like about Miss Kang?
KJ: I like the way she eats her cake. (hehehe.)
Media: You’ve became a Cinderella, would you tell us how you feel?
TY: I’m not a Cinderella. I am just a woman in love with a man. The fact that he is rich is just a part of who he is such as being tall or being a good singer or having a pretty smile, they are all parts of him. (I love this!)

Conversations:
TY: maybe I should be an actress.
KJ: Don’t
TY: Why
KJ: Don’t you look at the mirror? (that again!)

“Your worrying is a torture to me, I wish you would stop.” – Soo-hyuk (to Tae-young)

“We just need gold rings, an expensive one. So I can just sell it and get a drink if he gives me trouble.” – Tae-young (when they were buying engagement rings…so funny!)

“The two people I love left me nothing but wounds, so you have to live happily.” – Soo-hyuk (ouch!!)

EPISODE 15

-> KJ tells TY that he’s taking her somewhere. They went to a person’s grave, KJ starts giving his respects to the grave. Then TY sheds tears. It turns out that the grave is his her fathers! (kakaiyak.)

-> meanwhile, SH is at the lake where his mom used bring young SH and KJ to, he sees Ki-hye there too, doing the usual – throwing white flowers at the lake.
KH: I’m so sorry but I wanted to stop KJ, they are both my sons, if KJ is happy, SH is not. If SH is happy then KJ is not. It’s better for them both to be unhappy.
(LDG is so galing in this scene, shucks!)

-> KJ and TY go to their “honeymoon” (well, not really, I just dunno what to call it, uh, their after engagement trip of some sort). TY is grilling and the smoke is making her cough, meanwhile, KJ is still working even on a vaction! KJ’s phone rings.
TY: Mr. Han, you’ve got a message.
KJ: I’m sorry. Are you fine?
TY: I’m okay. I’m just sweating, hungry, my arms are sore. Other than that, I’m fine. (lolz.) Why don’t you check you message?
KJ: Read it for me. I’m kind of tired.
TY: Tired? From doing what? (poor TY, hehe.)

-> KJ and TY are asking each other slum book questions, TY’s questions are cute but KJ’s answers are so boring. When it was KJ’s turn to ask questions, he asks boring ones so TY put her fingers to her ears to put a stop to it. TY asks again, “the happiest moment in your life?” KJ takes TY fingers from her ears, “right now. The times I had with you are the happiest moments of my life.” (ack~~)

-> Secretary Choi, Pres. Han’s secretary was ordered to follow TY’s very move and report to him whatever it is. It was funny lang since Sec. Choi would always follow TY, she and Yang-mi mopped Sec. Choi. Hehe.

-> KJ hits SH because he’s really gone far, SH told KJ that seeing him makes him lose his appetite. He then tells him, “We are different after all. I would never think of hitting you no matter how mad I get. Thanks uncle, I wanted someone to hit me. Thanks.” (waah! He got hit na nga, ang gwapo pa rin! Anak ng kamote!)

-> TY is invited to have dinner at the Han residence.
KJ: are you nervous?
TY: Wait, A, E, I, O, U.. ba be bi bo bu
KJ: What are you doing?
TY: Relaxing my face. I used to practice it for a beauty pageant. Do you want to see? Hello. I am Kang Tae-young from Changshindong.
KJ: Was it a pageant for a big mouth? (wahahahahahaha!!!! Her mouth was so big kase while practicing.)

Quote:
“He won’t come, you’re only hurting your neck.” - Keon

EPISODE 16

-> when TY arrived at KJ’s pad, she saw Sec. Choi outside, doing his usual pagmamanman kay TY. TY gives her a carton of milk. (She doesn’t hate Sec. Choi for always following her because she knows the old man doest have any choice, it’s just his job)
TY: drink it and don’t skip meals. Drink this while you wait. And while you’re working, if you feel hot or hungry. Feel free to come upstairs. It’s air-conditioned. I bought a little bit too much for 2 people. (hehe.)
Sec. Choi kind of like her at that instant.

-> SH goes home and rest her head at her mother’s lap. “Let me stay like this for a while. I’m too tired. Maybe I talked too much, I feel empty inside. Just for 5 minutes. No, 10 minutes. Mom, why did you only like uncle? No one in this world can split his or her love. You have only one heart and you gave all to uncle. Why not me? (KJ came…darn! Nasira tuloy moment nilang mag-ina, kung ako din naman eh, I’ll really feel bad knowing that there’s an obvious favoritism.)

-> TY is still trying to win Ki-hye’s approval but to no avail. Ki-hye spells it out for her. “Do you want the truth? Why do you think I rejected you? What about Soo-hyuk? I first heard about you from Soo-hyuk, Ki-joo told me much later. Soo-hyuk showed up after 4 years with a happy smile, telling me ‘mom I’m seeing someone.’” (Mommy, I feel you..sad sad sad.)

-> TY is at the bookstore buying a load of books. Take note, dala-dala niya pa rin ang flowers that she brought Ki-hye but rejected. At the counter..
TY: I had trouble finding a few books – ‘how to win parents-in-laws’ hearts’, ‘successful marriages despite objection’, ‘how to become a daughter-in-law of a wealthy family’.
Saleslady: We don’t have any of them
TY: I know. I’ll write them later. (lolz

bernie
bernie

December 17th, 2004, 3:58 am #2

I included the summary you posted in my link (frontpage)

BUGS
BUGS

December 17th, 2004, 6:57 am #3

EPISODE 13

-> Soo-hyuk follows and looks for Tae-young after she gets embarrassed by Pres. Han in front of Ki-joo and Soo-hyuk.
TY: Not yet. I’m right behind you. (soo-hyuk turns to her) We should hang up. (tae-young walks to him) Where is your beard? Look at your clothes. You look like a member of The Beatles. (lolz.)You really look different, like a son from a rich family.
SH: I’ve succeeded, I wanted to be different. You know it’s because of you right? C’mon, ill take you to the bus stop.
SH: Ill go as a friend….not even as a friend? Okay as a nephew of the man you like. (I can’t believe he actually said that.)

SH: You’ve given back everything to me. My heart and this cellphone. But I have nothing to give back to you, I never got anything from you. (ahh…one of my fave lines in this series. Plus there’s the look on his face when he was watching tae-young’s bus go away. Sad.)

-> Ki-joo calls his assistant Seung-joon to cancel the meeting he has scheduled, when he was asked why, he said, “to do the most important thing in my life” – find tae-young and propose to her.

-> he finds her at the bus stop but she has boarded so he follows with his car and yells to her to get off. But tae-young wouldn’t. So at the next stop, he got on the bus and left his car there since tae-young wouldn’t get off.
KJ: aren’t you getting off? Then pay for me. I don’t have any coins. (lolz.i thought he would say something more convincing…) (TY pays for him)
So there, they’re sitting side by side when a grandma comes, the old lady was hinting (“ouch, my back hurts..”) that KJ give his seat to her. TY nudges him so KJ was forced to stand up and give the old lady his seat. KJ starts with TY again – that he wants to tell her something.

KJ: I wanna live with you. (there, he said it!) You have 3 choices. 1. Say yes and get married right away. 2. If you say no, I make you say yes and then get married right away. 3. If you need time to think about it. I’ll give you a day and get married. (He’s not to demanding, isn’t he?) Make your choice, 1, 2 or 3? Marry or not?
TY: Yes there is. It’s a yes but no marriage. We should not get married. Let’s get engage first. Lets’ do it step by step.
(what’s funny about this scene is that there are people around them watching what’s happening. They were even butting in in KJ and TY’s conversation. But every time KJ and TY would eye them, they act as if they don’t care. Every time KJ and TY would look at them, they would turn away. Hehe.)

Then they went to their 10000 won date (that’s the only amount in KJ’s wallet! Hehe.) first KJ stepped on an ahjuma’s eggs so he had to pay for it. They were left with 8000 won. While walking, KJ wouldn’t stop counting.
KJ tries to insert a bill inside but it wouldn’t come in, he said it’s broken or something. (But actually you need to make the bill really plain so that it would get in right? What he did kase he just threw the crumpled bill inside. Lolz.) So TY did it for him. TY wants to get something cold because the weather is hot, but it would cost more so KJ tells TY to get something hot. He covers the choices for cold drinks so TY wouldn’t be able to press any of them.
but TY runs away from him. habol lang siya. (lolz.) Next scene, they’re inside an office, taking advantage of the place’s air conditioner. (Lolz.) But TY feels hungry again. KJ gives her a candy. (Hehe.) But TY is still hungry so they go to a fries stall, while KJ is asking the seller how much and arguing with her why it costs400 each when you get 3 for 1000, TY is already eating.

When KJ left, it was revealed that what he was working on is not work related but actually a portrait of TY.

-> SH embarrasses KJ in front of the director’s in a meeting. KJ confronts him because of his lack of respect.
SH: Why did you abandon me then? After you chose tae-young over me, I abandoned myself. (aah…poor SH!)

-> Yoon-ah supposedly wants to enlist Seung-kyung’s help to get rid of TY. But she was mistaken because SK is not mean towards TY although she admits that sometimes she gets jealous of her too. When YA went to talk to SK, SK called for TY to come to her office. When TY arrived at the room…
TY: (to yoon-ah) it’s a small world but don’t you have a,life? Why do you always want to see me? (bwahahahahaha!!!!)
SK: wow, an ex-wife, the current girlfriend and a broken fiancée in one room. should we meet regularly? What do you think of it?

-> SH and his mom, Ki-hye talk, now that Ki-hye knows that he and KJ are in love with the same girl.
SH: There isn’t anymore. It’s over. Someone took her from me. Did you see the girl uncle was seeing?
SH: why don’t you? She’s a great woman. She is kind and tender and she has great smile. (ahh..pero napupuri niya pa rin si TY even if she’s hurting him so much.)

Quotes:
“I really liked that piece of pottery. It’s because I kept it close to me. Now it’s broken because I kept it close to me.” – ki-joo’s father (I soo love this statement form him! that’s very true!!)
“They really are the same, even with women. KJ and SH are in love with the same woman.” – ki-joo’s father

EPISODE 14

-> KJ and TY went to a dinner to meet Ki-hye, but the latter didn’t approve of her. Basically because she knew it would hurt SH. TY vents out his anger to a punching machine.
TY: (talking about KJ but said to the machine) why is it so hard to love you? What’s so special about you?

SH: I don’t know want you’re going to say to say but let’s talk about it when we’re not drunk.

TY: I love him, I’m going to get engaged with him. We weren’t even that close, but why are you acting like this??!
SH: We weren’t even that close, but why is hurting me so much!! This is my first time touching your face, but the very first thing I touch is your tears. You were crying like this when we first met. I don’t have a hanky with me so don’t cry. (ahh..he doesn’t have a hanky this time, diba he always have one, dirty but the corners are clean!) I’ll go, I don’t want to congratulate you. I don’t like you anymore.

SH: have you ever loved a woman without a reason? You just look at her and you suddenly fall in love. Well I have. There wasn’t any reason when I started liking her. But after that her everything were my reasons. I liked everything. But I lied to her, I lied that I didn’t like her anymore. (ahh…gosh…)

->he told his friend that if he gets drunk, get him a hotel room and that’s what his friend did. He pretended to be asleep in front of his friend but he’s actually wide awake. He was alone and stated thinking…
SH: why didn’t you look at me then? You could’ve seen me before you saw him. If you saw me before you saw him, I would have been there for you. What an excuse. We weren’t that close, why should you like me? And why should I like you? We weren’t even that close. We didn’t do anything. Nothing.

-> TY was feeling bad as well, she wasn’t able to get any sleep, so she decides to run. Getting tired, she stopped and said, “SH, this is why you ran. This is why.” (remember when SH ran after ….)

-> TY was giving KJ a smileys tutorial (lolz.) when SH walks in on them. (awkward!)

-> (oh, this is cute!) KJ and TY choose clothes for their engagement party. TY is in awe seeing all the gowns in front of her. KJ was like, “close your mouth.” TY tries on different dresses and finally settle with a peach one. KJ tells her to turn around and orders the couturier to make alterations because he could only see half of her back, it would make her sexier daw. TY was so against it, she’s sexy na raw, she does pa-cute poses. KJ is so amused, she tells him, “Close your mouth.” KJ: “I’m trying.” Then it was KJ’s turn! Sobrang kulit! Tawa ko ng tawa, I cant describe it na eh, ang hirap!

-> Keon calls TY.

-> Keon calls SH because his good-for-nothing dad left him again. SH gives him a piggyback ride. While on SH’s back…
Keon: a book I read once said that love hurts, I must have loved my dad, I’m very hurt.
Keon: But now you’re here, I feel much better. Who gave you rides when you were young?
Right then, KJ’s car arrived bringing TY home. Super irritating because they even told SH that Pres. Han (KJ’s father) finally approved of their engagement. (Dammit! They’re rubbing it in!)

-> it’s KJ and TY’s engagement party. Yang-mi asks Keon, “Aren’t you glad Keon?”

-> the press people asks the newly engaged a few questions, their answers are so cute.
TY: I’m not a Cinderella. I am just a woman in love with a man. The fact that he is rich is just a part of who he is such as being tall or being a good singer or having a pretty smile, they are all parts of him. (I love this!)

Conversations:

“Your worrying is a torture to me, I wish you would stop.” – Soo-hyuk (to Tae-young)

“We just need gold rings, an expensive one. So I can just sell it and get a drink if he gives me trouble.” – Tae-young (when they were buying engagement rings…so funny!)

“The two people I love left me nothing but wounds, so you have to live happily.” – Soo-hyuk (ouch!!)

EPISODE 15

-> KJ tells TY that he’s taking her somewhere. They went to a person’s grave, KJ starts giving his respects to the grave. Then TY sheds tears. It turns out that the grave is his her fathers! (kakaiyak.)

-> meanwhile, SH is at the lake where his mom used bring young SH and KJ to, he sees Ki-hye there too, doing the usual – throwing white flowers at the lake.
KH: I’m so sorry but I wanted to stop KJ, they are both my sons, if KJ is happy, SH is not. If SH is happy then KJ is not. It’s better for them both to be unhappy.

-> KJ and TY go to their “honeymoon” (well, not really, I just dunno what to call it, uh, their after engagement trip of some sort). TY is grilling and the smoke is making her cough, meanwhile, KJ is still working even on a vaction! KJ’s phone rings.
TY: I’m okay. I’m just sweating, hungry, my arms are sore. Other than that, I’m fine. (lolz.) Why don’t you check you message?

-> KJ and TY are asking each other slum book questions, TY’s questions are cute but KJ’s answers are so boring. When it was KJ’s turn to ask questions, he asks boring ones so TY put her fingers to her ears to put a stop to it. TY asks again, “the happiest moment in your life?” KJ takes TY fingers from her ears, “right now. The times I had with you are the happiest moments of my life.” (ack~~)

-> Secretary Choi, Pres. Han’s secretary was ordered to follow TY’s very move and report to him whatever it is. It was funny lang since Sec. Choi would always follow TY, she and Yang-mi mopped Sec. Choi. Hehe.

-> KJ hits SH because he’s really gone far, SH told KJ that seeing him makes him lose his appetite. He then tells him, “We are different after all. I would never think of hitting you no matter how mad I get. Thanks uncle, I wanted someone to hit me. Thanks.” (waah! He got hit na nga, ang gwapo pa rin! Anak ng kamote!)

TY: Relaxing my face. I used to practice it for a beauty pageant. Do you want to see? Hello. I am Kang Tae-young from Changshindong.
KJ: Was it a pageant for a big mouth? (wahahahahahaha!!!! Her mouth was so big kase while practicing.)

Quote:

EPISODE 16

-> when TY arrived at KJ’s pad, she saw Sec. Choi outside, doing his usual pagmamanman kay TY. TY gives her a carton of milk. (She doesn’t hate Sec. Choi for always following her because she knows the old man doest have any choice, it’s just his job)
TY: drink it and don’t skip meals. Drink this while you wait. And while you’re working, if you feel hot or hungry. Feel free to come upstairs. It’s air-conditioned. I bought a little bit too much for 2 people. (hehe.)

-> SH goes home and rest her head at her mother’s lap. “Let me stay like this for a while. I’m too tired. Maybe I talked too much, I feel empty inside. Just for 5 minutes. No, 10 minutes. Mom, why did you only like uncle? No one in this world can split his or her love. You have only one heart and you gave all to uncle. Why not me? (KJ came…darn! Nasira tuloy moment nilang mag-ina, kung ako din naman eh, I’ll really feel bad knowing that there’s an obvious favoritism.)

-> TY is still trying to win Ki-hye’s approval but to no avail. Ki-hye spells it out for her. “Do you want the truth? Why do you think I rejected you? What about Soo-hyuk? I first heard about you from Soo-hyuk, Ki-joo told me much later. Soo-hyuk showed up after 4 years with a happy smile, telling me ‘mom I’m seeing someone.’” (Mommy, I feel you..sad sad sad.)

-> TY is at the bookstore buying a load of books. Take note, dala-dala niya pa rin ang flowers that she brought Ki-hye but rejected. At the counter..
TY: I had trouble finding a few books – ‘how to win parents-in-laws’ hearts’, ‘successful marriages despite objection’, ‘how to become a daughter-in-law of a wealthy family’.
thank u 4 posting d episodes until d 16th(",) plz do post d rest of d episodes, im so kaka n trying 2 get a glimpse man lang ng ending. plzzzzzzzzzzz

eve
eve

December 17th, 2004, 4:56 pm #4

EPISODE 13

Quotes:

EPISODE 14

-> Keon calls TY.

Conversations:

EPISODE 15

Quote:

EPISODE 16

thanks for these write ups on Episodes 13-16. Please send more. Thanks!

erli
erli

December 18th, 2004, 6:49 am #5

EPISODE 13

Quotes:

EPISODE 14

-> Keon calls TY.

Conversations:

EPISODE 15

Quote:

EPISODE 16

hey ang galing mo. na aliw ako. more episodes please. thank you. you made my day complete.

Ruby Ann Aguas
Ruby Ann Aguas

December 22nd, 2004, 1:10 pm #6

EPISODE 13

Quotes:

EPISODE 14

-> Keon calls TY.

Conversations:

EPISODE 15

Quote:

EPISODE 16

send mo naman sakin ung mga episode ng lovers in paris pls ito ung email add ko
rubyann_aguas@yahoo.com
thanks

shiela marie
shiela marie

December 29th, 2004, 9:03 am #7

EPISODE 13

Quotes:

EPISODE 14

-> Keon calls TY.

Conversations:

EPISODE 15

Quote:

EPISODE 16

thanks a lot but i'm new here...hindi ko na read ang episode 1-12 can u send me nlang, if possible the whole story...please!!! u can send also in my other email add jeon_shie07@yahoo.com. Thanks ha!!! mwuuaaaHHH *

joanne rizza
joanne rizza

January 2nd, 2005, 2:56 pm #8

EPISODE 13

Quotes:

EPISODE 14

-> Keon calls TY.

Conversations:

EPISODE 15

Quote:

EPISODE 16

plz send me complete episode of lovers in paris. thank you in advance...

Elen Childress
Elen Childress

January 3rd, 2005, 2:29 pm #9

EPISODE 13

Quotes:

EPISODE 14

-> Keon calls TY.

Conversations:

EPISODE 15

Quote:

EPISODE 16

HI there all!! Glad i read some epesodes.Thank you so much. More power and goodluck. God bless.

hearty
hearty

January 4th, 2005, 4:21 am #10

EPISODE 13

Quotes:

EPISODE 14

-> Keon calls TY.

Conversations:

EPISODE 15

Quote:

EPISODE 16

pwede nyo ba akng padalhan ng mga episodes ng lovers in paris???please naman ho 'coz I'm really very fanatic ng lovers in paris.....