Endless Love Website!!! please JOIN

Endless Love Website!!! please JOIN

Mae
Mae

October 17th, 2003, 1:42 am #1

Hello...btw, please visit and join my site 'bout Endless Love... groups.msn.com/AutumnInMyHeartPhilippines

brown monkey
brown monkey

November 6th, 2003, 7:52 pm #2

Have you guys seen the video yet? I was finally able to figure out why it wasn't playing on my pc. Turned out that my computer needed a particular video codec to play the video. I tried downloading AVI players but that didn't work either. So here's what ultimately worked:

I used Windows Media Player to load the file. If an error message pops up about a missing codec, then you might want to go to: http://www.divxmovies.com/software/ and then download the software for the xvid decompressor. The file is actually pretty small (147KB). Then just install it in your pc.

Jenilyn Julian
Jenilyn Julian

December 6th, 2003, 1:38 am #3

You know i'm getting really crazy about it, ang ganda2 tlaga! hope na makakita ako ng lalaking tulad niya na mamahalin rin ako.

I'm really excited sa next episode!!!

anne
anne

December 31st, 2003, 10:58 am #4

Hello...btw, please visit and join my site 'bout Endless Love... groups.msn.com/AutumnInMyHeartPhilippines
please bigyan nyo naman me ng picture ina jenny, andrew at jhonny!!!!! please

Lanie
Lanie

January 13th, 2004, 10:42 am #5

kakainis na rewind nga 11:30 nmn sana sunday n lng uli tulad ng rewind ng ibang soap....

danica anna
danica anna

January 20th, 2004, 8:49 am #6

please send me a brief biography and pictures of jenny and johnny of endless love1. I really appreciate it. Goodluck and more power to all the cast.

danica anna
danica anna

January 20th, 2004, 8:52 am #7

please send me a brief biography and pictures of jenny and johnny of endless love1. I really appreciate it. Goodluck and more power to all the cast.