dolphin bay

dolphin bay

carmina chiu
carmina chiu

December 30th, 2003, 3:16 am #1

hey! their im carmina do you wanna have a soundtrack of dolphin bay and autumn in my heart and winter sonata email me and send you your favorite songs its free no cost

peach
peach

December 30th, 2003, 3:25 am #2

huh!? paano!!!???

irish
irish

December 31st, 2003, 4:11 am #3

hey! their im carmina do you wanna have a soundtrack of dolphin bay and autumn in my heart and winter sonata email me and send you your favorite songs its free no cost
hi carmina. u said u have songs of dolphin bay, endless love I and II, can i have a copy of that pls..... ang hirap maghanap at wl me mkita e... pls.....

irish
irish

December 31st, 2003, 4:14 am #4

d k po kc makita email ad nyo, ky d k kyo masulatan.... here is my email ad...

irish_yui@yahoo.com

sn po mbigyan nyo me nung soundtrack pls.....

angel
angel

January 1st, 2004, 4:36 am #5

i wanted to have a soundtrack of dolphin bay.. and also an episode guide.. if you pls... =)

angel
angel

January 1st, 2004, 4:47 am #6

i forgot to put my email add.. angelle_cute1225@yahoo.com

i really want an episode guide and a soundtrack of dolphin bay... plese..pls..pls

Mye
Mye

January 2nd, 2004, 11:47 am #7

hi!! im mye... pls.. kindly send me nmn ung tungkol sa dolphin bay and winter sonata... and if may ringtone ng 2 pls send din nmn sa kin sa 09209067298.. tns a lot... Happy New Year!!!

alias
alias

January 2nd, 2004, 7:43 pm #8

hi there...what is the name of the actor who plays hilton in the telenovela a promise of love at dolphin bay?

pls need help...thanks!

catana
catana

January 3rd, 2004, 4:46 pm #9

wallace huo or huo jian hua ang real name nya.

debs
debs

January 4th, 2004, 5:35 am #10

hicarmina send mo naman s akin yung songs ng endless love 1 and 2..pati na rin yng episode guide ng dolphin bay!!!thanks...