Bright Girl

Bright Girl

keihlsphilosophy
keihlsphilosophy

July 21st, 2003, 3:10 pm #1

This is a very interesting korean series for me. It has drama,comedy,and romance. It really makes me laugh with the "word-fighting" between Jasmine and Keith.

bernie
bernie

July 23rd, 2003, 10:25 am #2

I haven't seen it yet but my sister is keep on watching that soap. Kakaiba daw Matapang daw siya

keihlsphilosophy
keihlsphilosophy

July 24th, 2003, 2:44 pm #3

gumaganda na ang storyline. excited na ako.

beth
beth

September 1st, 2003, 9:38 am #4

can anyone give me the site where i can read or download the episode guides... Thank You!!!

jasmine
jasmine

September 2nd, 2003, 2:30 am #5

This is a very interesting korean series for me. It has drama,comedy,and romance. It really makes me laugh with the "word-fighting" between Jasmine and Keith.
Yes,its a very intersting ,kaya lang may problema dito sa amin kasi palaging walang ilaw kaya hindi ko masyadong nasusuybayan...kaya aking hiling please lang kung pwede mag post ka nang episode by episode summary nang bright girl dito,tulad last friday august 29 at september 1 episode hindi ko nakita kaya please lang,from that date kung pwede doon ka mag begin nang summary.....thank you very much in advance...at GOD BLESS and more power....

keihlsphilosophy
keihlsphilosophy

September 2nd, 2003, 12:10 pm #6

I'll try to make a summary of it. Actually, i've already finished watching the series and i tell you i was really touched by keith on how much he really loves jasmine.

keihlsphilosophy
keihlsphilosophy

September 2nd, 2003, 12:19 pm #7

http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/get ... ?id=303618[/img[/url]]

http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/get ... ?id=303624[/img[/url]]

keihlsphilosophy
keihlsphilosophy

September 2nd, 2003, 11:32 pm #8

Yes,its a very intersting ,kaya lang may problema dito sa amin kasi palaging walang ilaw kaya hindi ko masyadong nasusuybayan...kaya aking hiling please lang kung pwede mag post ka nang episode by episode summary nang bright girl dito,tulad last friday august 29 at september 1 episode hindi ko nakita kaya please lang,from that date kung pwede doon ka mag begin nang summary.....thank you very much in advance...at GOD BLESS and more power....
Here's the summary of last week's episode.

CHAPTER 13

Jasmine and her parents were meeting Keith for dinner to celebrate the buying of materials to build again the Emperor. Keith saw a car with Jun coming out heading towards their direction. He signaled Jasmine using the “run sign” as he touched his ears and nose. Jasmine saw it and remembered the meaning of the signal and told her parents to run and gone into hiding in a corner. Jun and Keith went to shop and had a talk. Jun is telling Keith that he must have been sad that the emperor is gone. But Keith pretended that he’s just a little bit sad and accepted the fact that the emperor was finished and doesn’t have any lingering attachments for it. Jun told him he’ll give his 100% trust once Keith removed Chief Cho from Snowy. Jun wanted to come to Keith’s house but Keith told him that he has plans of going out maybe he’ll invite him next time. Jasmine’s parents were complaining how long they are going to hide. Keith called up Jasmine and told her go home and prepare dinner. Keith hurriedly went back home. Jasmine is worried and saw Keith downstairs and asked what’s he doing. Keith knew that Jasmine is worried and waiting for him so he teases her what is she doing coming down the stairs. Jasmine lied that she’s going out to buy something. Keith continues to bait her with questions. Jasmine told him to come upstairs. While dinner is being prepared, Keith was busy picking up lettuce and handed it to Jasmine still with roots and soil. Jasmine scolded him. She asked him again to pick some peppers. But Keith is not moving, and angrily sad to Jasmine why is she bossing him around. But Jasmine just asked him to pick some peppers. Keith defeated went. The four of them having dinner, Jasmine’s mom prepared a lettuce wrap for Keith and puts it into his mouth. Jasmine’s dad was jealous. They asked him if knew how to wrap pork belly meat with some lettuce? Keith was suggesting that somebody should do it for him. Jasmine’s dad asks who. Keith said Jasmine. Jasmine’s dad told a story of jasmine who had fallen from their toilet in their hometown several. Everybody was laughing. Jasmine was angry and walked out on them. Next scene: Keith was sitting in a park waiting for jasmine. Jasmine came and complained it’s so late in the night why did he ask her to come. Keith asked her if she’s still angry because of the story. She told him he and her dad is alike. Pausing for some minutes, Keith asks Jasmine if she had dated. Jasmine throws him the same question. He said he dated a lot and could write a book about it and it will be more than ten. He told her she’s now an adult what is she doing wasting her life not dating yet. He asks her if she wants him to teach her how to date. She replied if he’s seducing him. He answered don’t get the wrong idea. He’s giving her a lesson in dating because he feels pity and sorry for her. He suddenly holds her hand and told her when you date, you hold hands. He told her there is a good date spot called Nam-san cable car. There they went hand-in-hand. They saw that the cable car is closed. They were fighting again. Jasmine asked him if he could let go of her hand because it’s perspiring and let him hold the other hand. Next scene: They were walking and Jasmine asked him what they are doing. Keith answered walking without purpose until the legs get sore. They were separated by a man in a bicycle who went between them. Shyly, they walked separately. Next scene: Jasmine went early for work and carried food for her friends who we’re working all night to assemble the Emperor. Nadine saw her and followed Jasmine. Keith was looking for Jasmine from her parents and said she went early. Inside Snowy building, Keith saw Nadine following Jasmine and called Nadine. They had a little talk and Nadine invited Keith for lunch. Keith agreed to do so. Jun saw them together and was jealous. Next scene: Jasmine told Keith that there are problems with the assembling of the emperor. Keith and Jasmine entered the office and saw the staff sleeping. He pretended to be angry with them and told them he needs an assistant and since jasmine seems to be the only one awake she should come with him. Next scene: Keith is in the lobby. Nadine was walking with some products on hand. He approached her saying he can’t come for lunch because of work maybe next time. Nadine said it’s ok. Keith immediately ran outside and Nadine saw Keith with Jasmine and angrily throws the products in her hand on the ground. Nadine suspects there is something in the basement and checks it out and saw the assembling of the Emperor. She at first kept it to herself. She found Nadine’s parents and tricked them by saying she is Jasmine’s friend and with her is a tape recorder and made Jasmine’s parents admit in buying the emperor. Nadine made a deal with Jasmine that she will not tell anybody what they did as long she leaves Seoul the next morning because she has evidence. Here Jasmine cried. Next scene: Keith and Jasmine went out and Jasmine suggested if they could ride the cable car. Here Jasmine is already sad but pretends to be happy in front of Keith. She puts her head in his shoulder and Keith is so happy. Next scene: Jasmine asks him if they can rest and sit. She clarified about the goodbye letter that she read to him that it’s not for him, it’s for Eng. Choi. Here’s the conversation between the two.
Jasmine: You love me right? (Keith was surprised as she asked this question)
Why do you love me? I don’t have anything, I am not highly educated and the standing of my family is not good either and why do you love me?
Keith: Then, why do you love me? I don’t have parents, I am older by you by 9 years, I have a bad temperament, and I am not kind to you and why do you love me?
Jasmine: You taught me how to make tuna sandwich, how to pitch a baseball, how to trust people and because of you I came to know better about the world.
Keith: For me, You taught me that an early bird catches a worm, how to raise a fish, and how to pick lettuce, nevertheless, the one thing that I want to say is you make me want to become a better man, right, you make me want to become a better man.
They looked at each other and Jasmine really looks sad.
While waiting for the bus to arrive, jasmine gave him back his house keys saying he need it now since everything will work out he will have his company back and his house. Inside the bus, she puts her head on his shoulder once more and Keith looked at her and was really happy. Never realizing that Jasmine is planning to leave him.

bubbles
bubbles

September 3rd, 2003, 4:07 pm #9

the series is cute... its a nice story too...
i keep on watching it na since i'm done in school ang still got no work
jasmine and keith are cute when thy're fighting..hehehe

jasmine
jasmine

September 4th, 2003, 3:27 am #10

Here's the summary of last week's episode.

CHAPTER 13

Jasmine and her parents were meeting Keith for dinner to celebrate the buying of materials to build again the Emperor. Keith saw a car with Jun coming out heading towards their direction. He signaled Jasmine using the “run sign” as he touched his ears and nose. Jasmine saw it and remembered the meaning of the signal and told her parents to run and gone into hiding in a corner. Jun and Keith went to shop and had a talk. Jun is telling Keith that he must have been sad that the emperor is gone. But Keith pretended that he’s just a little bit sad and accepted the fact that the emperor was finished and doesn’t have any lingering attachments for it. Jun told him he’ll give his 100% trust once Keith removed Chief Cho from Snowy. Jun wanted to come to Keith’s house but Keith told him that he has plans of going out maybe he’ll invite him next time. Jasmine’s parents were complaining how long they are going to hide. Keith called up Jasmine and told her go home and prepare dinner. Keith hurriedly went back home. Jasmine is worried and saw Keith downstairs and asked what’s he doing. Keith knew that Jasmine is worried and waiting for him so he teases her what is she doing coming down the stairs. Jasmine lied that she’s going out to buy something. Keith continues to bait her with questions. Jasmine told him to come upstairs. While dinner is being prepared, Keith was busy picking up lettuce and handed it to Jasmine still with roots and soil. Jasmine scolded him. She asked him again to pick some peppers. But Keith is not moving, and angrily sad to Jasmine why is she bossing him around. But Jasmine just asked him to pick some peppers. Keith defeated went. The four of them having dinner, Jasmine’s mom prepared a lettuce wrap for Keith and puts it into his mouth. Jasmine’s dad was jealous. They asked him if knew how to wrap pork belly meat with some lettuce? Keith was suggesting that somebody should do it for him. Jasmine’s dad asks who. Keith said Jasmine. Jasmine’s dad told a story of jasmine who had fallen from their toilet in their hometown several. Everybody was laughing. Jasmine was angry and walked out on them. Next scene: Keith was sitting in a park waiting for jasmine. Jasmine came and complained it’s so late in the night why did he ask her to come. Keith asked her if she’s still angry because of the story. She told him he and her dad is alike. Pausing for some minutes, Keith asks Jasmine if she had dated. Jasmine throws him the same question. He said he dated a lot and could write a book about it and it will be more than ten. He told her she’s now an adult what is she doing wasting her life not dating yet. He asks her if she wants him to teach her how to date. She replied if he’s seducing him. He answered don’t get the wrong idea. He’s giving her a lesson in dating because he feels pity and sorry for her. He suddenly holds her hand and told her when you date, you hold hands. He told her there is a good date spot called Nam-san cable car. There they went hand-in-hand. They saw that the cable car is closed. They were fighting again. Jasmine asked him if he could let go of her hand because it’s perspiring and let him hold the other hand. Next scene: They were walking and Jasmine asked him what they are doing. Keith answered walking without purpose until the legs get sore. They were separated by a man in a bicycle who went between them. Shyly, they walked separately. Next scene: Jasmine went early for work and carried food for her friends who we’re working all night to assemble the Emperor. Nadine saw her and followed Jasmine. Keith was looking for Jasmine from her parents and said she went early. Inside Snowy building, Keith saw Nadine following Jasmine and called Nadine. They had a little talk and Nadine invited Keith for lunch. Keith agreed to do so. Jun saw them together and was jealous. Next scene: Jasmine told Keith that there are problems with the assembling of the emperor. Keith and Jasmine entered the office and saw the staff sleeping. He pretended to be angry with them and told them he needs an assistant and since jasmine seems to be the only one awake she should come with him. Next scene: Keith is in the lobby. Nadine was walking with some products on hand. He approached her saying he can’t come for lunch because of work maybe next time. Nadine said it’s ok. Keith immediately ran outside and Nadine saw Keith with Jasmine and angrily throws the products in her hand on the ground. Nadine suspects there is something in the basement and checks it out and saw the assembling of the Emperor. She at first kept it to herself. She found Nadine’s parents and tricked them by saying she is Jasmine’s friend and with her is a tape recorder and made Jasmine’s parents admit in buying the emperor. Nadine made a deal with Jasmine that she will not tell anybody what they did as long she leaves Seoul the next morning because she has evidence. Here Jasmine cried. Next scene: Keith and Jasmine went out and Jasmine suggested if they could ride the cable car. Here Jasmine is already sad but pretends to be happy in front of Keith. She puts her head in his shoulder and Keith is so happy. Next scene: Jasmine asks him if they can rest and sit. She clarified about the goodbye letter that she read to him that it’s not for him, it’s for Eng. Choi. Here’s the conversation between the two.
Jasmine: You love me right? (Keith was surprised as she asked this question)
Why do you love me? I don’t have anything, I am not highly educated and the standing of my family is not good either and why do you love me?
Keith: Then, why do you love me? I don’t have parents, I am older by you by 9 years, I have a bad temperament, and I am not kind to you and why do you love me?
Jasmine: You taught me how to make tuna sandwich, how to pitch a baseball, how to trust people and because of you I came to know better about the world.
Keith: For me, You taught me that an early bird catches a worm, how to raise a fish, and how to pick lettuce, nevertheless, the one thing that I want to say is you make me want to become a better man, right, you make me want to become a better man.
They looked at each other and Jasmine really looks sad.
While waiting for the bus to arrive, jasmine gave him back his house keys saying he need it now since everything will work out he will have his company back and his house. Inside the bus, she puts her head on his shoulder once more and Keith looked at her and was really happy. Never realizing that Jasmine is planning to leave him.
Hi,thanks for the summary,,,do u know the whole story or up to the end of bright girl? if u know please post it,i know u call it spoiler but i don't mind,please.malapit na ba itong matapos? how many episodes more?kasi baka hindi ko makita ang ending nito kasi dito sa aming province konting hangin at ulan lang wala na gad ilaw...sana pagbigyan mo ang hiling ko...more power ...GOD BLESS....