ALL ABOUT EVE Article and Synopsis ( BEST ASIAN DRAMA OF YEAR 2000 )

ALL ABOUT EVE Article and Synopsis ( BEST ASIAN DRAMA OF YEAR 2000 )

Christina
Christina

March 28th, 2005, 7:55 am #1

A review on AAE (from aznfilms.com)

All About Eve is a charming tale of the love and labors that one sometimes goes through to find the perfect romance is the central themes in this classic Korean drama. The characters are vibrant and have deep, multi-faceted personalities, while the drama investigates their love and destinies as they learn the precious values and lessons of life. Starring the experienced and talented Jang Dong Gun, who was honored with MBC's Best Actor award in 1997, All About Eve took the hearts of many Korean TV viewers by storm in 2000. It was, hands-down, the best and most popular Korean TV drama of 2000. Most Korean drama fans consider All About Eve to be one of the "top five" best Korean dramas ever produced.

Another highlight of All About Eve is the insightful look into the work that goes on behind the scenes at a TV channel studio. The top cast offered in this 2000's hit drama series is really hard to come by. All About Eve is not only one of Jang Dong Keon's trademark works, but it also turned his TV series lover Chae Rim into the Year 2000's drama queen.

Brief Synopsis of AAE for newbies:

Two girls, one with a wholesome heart, Jin Sun Mi (Chae Rim), and one with a beautiful face, Huh Young Mi (Kim So Yeon), are two competitive news anchors. The two remain rivals as they face the challenges of life, love, and coming of age. Their love and dreams intertwine as the years pass. Enter Kim Woo Jin (Han Jae Suk), Sun Mi's childhood best friend, and Yoon Hyung Chul (Jang Dong Keon), a rich and handsome young man. With the two girls, ties are formed, broken, and reformed again. They too come to understand the lessons of life and love.

Guyz..eto poh p2lit sa STH..nuod n kau!!! Gnda tlga n2!!!

AAE on Primetime!!! IBA TLGA ANG TIBOK PAG KAPUSO!!!!!!!!!

Wag magreklamo ang mga mka-EBS...tiyak kakain kau ng alikabok sa All About Eve!!! BEST DRAMA OF 2000 to eh!!!!!

CHAE RIM VS. KIM HA NEUL; JANG DONG GUN VS. LEE DONG GUN!!

Cyempre panalo mga EVES!!! APRIL 11, 2005 ang airing nito!

mae
mae

May 5th, 2005, 3:13 am #2

Yes, All About Eve is really a good TV show. I wasn't able to watch it from the beginning but I was really captivated and hooked by now. ONe thing I like about Korean Tv-shows(Or koreanovelas) is that the story line is easy to follow and the characters are lovable, the story is enticing and very good: good direction, good script, good editing and also good musical score and music theme. unlike our own soaps where the stories are so hhummm....well need to say more? I'm a big fan of the two female leads; good acting.

MAE
MAE

May 6th, 2005, 3:50 am #3

All About Eve is a charming tale of the love and labors that one sometimes goes through to find the perfect romance is the central themes in this classic Korean drama. The characters are vibrant and have deep, multi-faceted personalities, while the drama investigates their love and destinies as they learn the precious values and lessons of life. Starring the experienced and talented Jang Dong Gun, who was honored with MBC's Best Actor award in 1997, All About Eve took the hearts of many Korean TV viewers by storm in 2000. It was, hands-down, the best and most popular Korean TV drama of 2000. Most Korean drama fans consider All About Eve to be one of the "top five" best Korean dramas ever produced.

Another highlight of All About Eve is the insightful look into the work that goes on behind the scenes at a TV channel studio. The top cast offered in this 2000's hit drama series is really hard to come by. All About Eve is not only one of Jang Dong Keon's trademark works, but it also turned his TV series lover Chae Rim into the Year 2000's drama queen.

Two girls, one with a wholesome heart, Jin Sun Mi (Chae Rim), and one with a beautiful face, Huh Young Mi (Kim So Yeon), are two competitive news anchors. The two remain rivals as they face the challenges of life, love, and coming of age. Their love and dreams intertwine as the years pass. Enter Kim Woo Jin (Han Jae Suk), Sun Mi's childhood best friend, and Yoon Hyung Chul (Jang Dong Keon), a rich and handsome young man. With the two girls, ties are formed, broken, and reformed again. They too come to understand the lessons of life and love.

Wag magreklamo ang mga mka-EBS...tiyak kakain kau ng alikabok sa All About Eve!!! BEST DRAMA OF 2000 to eh!!!!!

I DUNNO BUT SA LAHAT NG KOREANOVELAS DIZ IZ THE WORST!! ANG BAGAL NG STORY I DNT REALLY LIKE IT.nAKAKAINIS ANG BAWAT EPISODE..

yssa/rala
yssa/rala

May 6th, 2005, 4:07 am #4

yah,,,, kc ang panget.. and nakkinis ung mga mikha ng artista..,, gn2 yun... pag titgnan mo plng muka nla,, maiirita akna

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 20th, 2005, 6:05 am #5

i really likea all about eve. Kenneth is handsome. He and Nicole make a beautiful couple. I hope they'll have another tv series that they'll star in as a couple again.

korina
korina

June 22nd, 2005, 6:44 am #6

I DUNNO BUT SA LAHAT NG KOREANOVELAS DIZ IZ THE WORST!! ANG BAGAL NG STORY I DNT REALLY LIKE IT.nAKAKAINIS ANG BAWAT EPISODE..
i dnt agree to you!inggit k lng kz

korina
korina

June 22nd, 2005, 6:44 am #7

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 29th, 2005, 7:48 am #8

SANA SILA NALANG DALAWA NI CHAE RIM AT JANG DONG GUN ANG MAGKATULUYAN FOREVER. HAY NAKAKALOKA KILIG TALAGA GRABI SO ROMANTIC.

anti- GMA 7
anti- GMA 7

July 29th, 2005, 11:11 am #9

LAm mo, whoever u are... i wanna tell you na hindi marunong mainggit ang Kapamilya... cause we are way better than u are.... our asianovelas are the best.... ganda ng memories of bali noh... wala pa yang all about eve na yan sa kalingkingan ng ABS asian novelas....

korina
korina

July 31st, 2005, 6:16 am #10

ang pangit2 nun! pangcheap lang yun tulad moh!