Irvine fans - get over it - there's no CRYING in basketball

BeefEater2

February 3rd, 2017, 12:03 pm #31

ccman10 wrote:
BeefEater2 wrote:
By the way, how about the officiating in the 2013 UC Irvine-Long Beach State BWT game? You whined about that for two years! I bet you still whine about it. 

get over it! there's no CRYING in basketball

hypocrite
not a hypocrite,  Ennis got two ticky-tack fouls - now those calls did change the complexion of that game - wasn't crying about it, just pointing it out  - and in spite of those, it was King's late bonehead plays that cost LB
there's subtle differences, that apparently you don't want to comprehend and acknowledge  - the North-LB game was a comedy

You are a hypocrite. This thread makes that plainly obvious. It's not subtle at all.

ccman10

February 3rd, 2017, 12:19 pm #32

BeefEater2 wrote:
ccman10 wrote:
BeefEater2 wrote:
By the way, how about the officiating in the 2013 UC Irvine-Long Beach State BWT game? You whined about that for two years! I bet you still whine about it. 

get over it! there's no CRYING in basketball

hypocrite
not a hypocrite,  Ennis got two ticky-tack fouls - now those calls did change the complexion of that game - wasn't crying about it, just pointing it out  - and in spite of those, it was King's late bonehead plays that cost LB
there's subtle differences, that apparently you don't want to comprehend and acknowledge  - the North-LB game was a comedy

You are a hypocrite. This thread makes that plainly obvious. It's not subtle at all.

You are prick, that's always  obvious.  One would think someone from Irvine should be able to distinguish shades of grey, but maybe not.  

BeefEater2

February 3rd, 2017, 1:00 pm #33

ccman10 wrote:
BeefEater2 wrote:
ccman10 wrote:

You are prick, that's always  obvious.  One would think someone from Irvine should be able to distinguish shades of grey, but maybe not.  

You don't admit when you are wrong. That's plainly obvious, too. Just admit it and cut the crap.

ccman10

February 3rd, 2017, 2:02 pm #34

BeefEater2 wrote:
ccman10 wrote:
BeefEater2 wrote:

You don't admit when you are wrong. That's plainly obvious, too. Just admit it and cut the crap.

lol, cut the crap?  brother  -   waaaahh!!! waaaahh!! 
 seriously, using phrase like 'plainly obvious' for  self-justification and your self-aggrandizement? - that's what a you (a prick) does
hey, keep crying about it if you want to ! 

BeefEater2

February 4th, 2017, 3:49 am #35

LOL

To the flame board you go!

ccman10

February 4th, 2017, 8:19 am #36

BeefEater2 wrote:
LOL

To the flame board you go!

lol,  you are the first person there  - a prick and a hypocrit at that
keep trying to honor yourself 

Uh Oh

February 5th, 2018, 6:05 pm #37

For the record, I hate these kinds of attacks on another message board member.  This is regardless of the combatants' schools.  Can we simply agree that BWC officiating has been notoriously below average in quality for decades.  From my personal experience his goes way back to when I was in school in the '80s.  Move On!    

GauchoFreg

February 12th, 2018, 11:53 am #38

Uh Oh wrote: For the record, I hate these kinds of attacks on another message board member.  This is regardless of the combatants' schools.  Can we simply agree that BWC officiating has been notoriously below average in quality for decades.  From my personal experience his goes way back to when I was in school in the '80s.  Move On!  
So one year and a day after this thread has died you bring it back to life with the admonishment, "Move On"?
Interesting.

Uh Oh

February 12th, 2018, 2:20 pm #39

GauchoFreg wrote:
Uh Oh wrote: For the record, I hate these kinds of attacks on another message board member.  This is regardless of the combatants' schools.  Can we simply agree that BWC officiating has been notoriously below average in quality for decades.  From my personal experience his goes way back to when I was in school in the '80s.  Move On!  
So one year and a day after this thread has died you bring it back to life with the admonishment, "Move On"?
Interesting.
Nope.  I wrote that a year ago.  Weird how it was re-dated.  IDK

GauchoFreg

February 12th, 2018, 4:36 pm #40

Uh Oh wrote:
GauchoFreg wrote:
Interesting.
Nope.  I wrote that a year ago.  Weird how it was re-dated.  IDK
Gotcha.  That is odd.