Trouble's Back

STRETCH
GSD Lover
GSD Lover

11:38 PM - Apr 08, 2014 #1

Bet you all thought you had seen the back of me lol.

Been a while, in fact a very long while so thought id pop back sday hi and maybe get up to no good as usual lol
Its not about the life you lead, but the ones you love and leave behind

teresa46
GSD Addict
GSD Addict

6:38 AM - Apr 09, 2014 #2

Nice to see you're back :wave:
[img]

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:43 AM - Apr 09, 2014 #3

teresa46 wrote:Nice to see you're back :wave:
But we'd rather see your front again - specially in them pink frilly undies. love2 love2
Hiya trouble, you back safe in England now?

Jennysmum
Dogmatic Poster
Dogmatic Poster

10:55 AM - Apr 09, 2014 #4

STRETCH wrote:Bet you all thought you had seen the back of me lol.

Been a while, in fact a very long while so thought id pop back sday hi and maybe get up to no good as usual lol
:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:
Well about time!!!!
Welcome home, welcome back. :group hug:

Pat x

Jennysmum
Dogmatic Poster
Dogmatic Poster

10:57 AM - Apr 09, 2014 #5

'Ere Coral......

Who's Stretch????? :rolleyes:

Not that bloke always had a hole in his sock wot rubbed on his ingrown toenail?
Or was that Wotsisname ??

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:46 AM - Apr 09, 2014 #6

Jennysmum wrote:'Ere Coral......

Who's Stretch????? :rolleyes:

Not that bloke always had a hole in his sock wot rubbed on his ingrown toenail?
Or was that Wotsisname ??
Nooo Stretch is the 1 wot wears pink thong undies & dances about in the snow. Wotsisname has shavedlegs&bits but I fink it's Mark wot has a hole in his sock wot rubbed on his ingrown toenail. Ask Karen wotsyouryounger,slimmer&prettiersister.

STRETCH
GSD Lover
GSD Lover

3:12 AM - Apr 11, 2014 #7

Ha ha ha nice to see the laydeez are all still as batty as hell and madder than a box of frogs lol.

Wow, i got a LOT of catching up to do and updating, which i willdo at some point in the next few days.

As for back home, not the home i once had and no longer in the Army thanks to some idiots careless stupid actions meant i was medically discharged with a back injury and PTSD, split from Claire which broke my heart and still does every day, she took Stella but want fair her having both the fur monkeys as she has Hollie too so i illegally snook Max on camp for a while and had him in my room, the lads in the block....( accomodation ) didnt mind or care they loved him but the rules for junior ranks and senior ranks are different due to mess rules building regs etc, what they didnt realise or if im honest care about was how important Max is to me, i was at my lowest and was close several times to just ending it all and i think if i had had to re home him i would have..........a friend took him in for me for as long as i needed in Wales for me just before i went on a course but he was so stressed in new place and without me, even though he had Leah another GSD for company he was going for a wee all over mainly on the antique desk that belonged to her great gran and he was getting too stressed...............i knew he was fine at my mums so the next weekend drove from Colchester to Newport to collect him, drove from Newport to Pontefract in West Yorks then back down to Colchester for the 2nd week of course, he was then at my mums for the next year till i was discharged from the Army in October last year at which point i moved back to Pontefract stayed at mums for a bit then found my own place to rent and my big daft soppy boy is back with daddy and very happy.
Will update you all in better detail soon as i say, but im back for now after too long a break god i missed this forum and you crazy fools lol.
And yes i still slip the odd pair of birds knickers on now and then if i get the chance to pinch a pair lol, why not its all good fun ha ha ha
Its not about the life you lead, but the ones you love and leave behind

Alsace
GSD Addict
GSD Addict

8:06 AM - Apr 11, 2014 #8

Sheba'sMum wrote:
But we'd rather see your front again - specially in them pink frilly undies. love2 love2
Welcome back!

Liz

To the newly formed pole dancing team - do you think we could get him to join even with a bad back? It's the pink undies that struck me as appropriate :lmao:

Deleted User
Deleted User

8:23 AM - Apr 11, 2014 #9

Alsace wrote:
Sheba'sMum wrote:
Welcome back!

Liz

To the newly formed pole dancing team - do you think we could get him to join even with a bad back? It's the pink undies that struck me as appropriate :lmao:
I think Pat would get confuddled as to which pole she was supposed to be dancing on/round Liz. :sofa:

Stretchy boy, I'm sorry you've had such a bad time since we last spoke on here hon but it's great that you've sorted out a place for you & your special Max. :yay:

Oh yeah :pictures please: :pictures please: :pictures please: of the undies. :brow:

Jennysmum
Dogmatic Poster
Dogmatic Poster

9:43 AM - Apr 11, 2014 #10

Hey Stretch!

So you've had a pooh time as well :hug: Me too. I was not on here for a while - just couldn't find anything to laugh about. Some others on here also have had some hard times. But you know what, gradually things get better one by one. You've made a good start!
So pleased you're back with us for a few laughs! You're back among friends. :group hug:

Err, Those lady's pants you still slip into - you do remember they were just a Loan don't you?
I'd like them back now please. Unwashed. :brow:

Wot???

Pat wot just wants her pants back that's all :waiting: