Rumalaya Forte

Jimcoted
GSD Puppy
GSD Puppy
Jimcoted
GSD Puppy
GSD Puppy

9:16 AM - Oct 22, 2013 #1

Zack is almost twelve. A few months ago suffered osteoarthritic damage to the carpus joint (wrist). Could hardly walk and then the problem moved to all his joints. Very sensitive stomach prevents all anti inflamatory drugs being used. Looked very bleak. I made him counterbalanced wheels but watching him felt I was asking too much of him and carried on simply supporting him with a harness, more like carrying a heavy (38 Kg) suitcase. A man in the park suggested trying tablets that his mate had tried on his dog and got me the name. I bought them, Rumalaya Forte an Indiam ayurvedic medicine, although expected nothing to happen. One tablet twice a day, normally spat out several times!! Within a week I noticed a diference. A month and Zack walks to the park unaided, six weeks and even when over the park watching Mia he will get up, grab his ball and shake his head at her as she chases her frisbee and have a little wander around. He will never get well, but he has improved 500%. It's worth a try for anyone with a similar problem.

Jethro751
GSD Lover
GSD Lover

11:56 AM - Oct 22, 2013 #2

Thanks for this, I was wondering where you got them from
and can humans take them?
:yay:

Beautiful Jess & Boz in heaven, Ozzie our wilful boy.

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."
-- Louis Sabin

Jimcoted
GSD Puppy
GSD Puppy
Jimcoted
GSD Puppy
GSD Puppy

11:59 AM - Oct 22, 2013 #3

Ebay and yes you can take them. I have an arthritic knee or hip never sure which but it gives me a real jolt every so often. Not since I have been on these though. One of the doctors at our surgery is Indian and she said Ayurvedic medicine is well known and does work. My Zack is proof of that.

drb
Dalmatians
Dalmatians
drb
Dalmatians
Dalmatians

12:41 PM - Oct 22, 2013 #4

Amazon £12.50 for 120 tablets.

I am going to give this a try for Pepper as she is getting stiff and Barnaby to try and protect the joints he has left!

Any ideas on dosage? Pepper is a 28kg pituitary dwarf GSD and Barnaby a 60kg Newfoundland.

Jimcoted
GSD Puppy
GSD Puppy
Jimcoted
GSD Puppy
GSD Puppy

1:39 PM - Oct 22, 2013 #5

I think you will find them cheaper on ebay. Once I realised that they were working I bought 10 x 60 tablets for £32 shipped direct from India they were here within a week. There is a guy in Glasgow who does them cheap.

Jimcoted
GSD Puppy
GSD Puppy
Jimcoted
GSD Puppy
GSD Puppy

1:41 PM - Oct 22, 2013 #6

You can also put Rumalaya Forte Clinical Trial into Google and read up on them. They say they rebuild connective tissue and watching Zack who just skated off to get his ball from another room I can well believe it.

drb
Dalmatians
Dalmatians
drb
Dalmatians
Dalmatians

2:41 PM - Oct 22, 2013 #7

I had read up on the clinical trials before ordering, one, twice a day for people so maybe one a day for Pepper and two for Barnaby.

I had heard of Rumalaya from an old school friend and wondered about giving it a try but she is very into alternative medicine and does have some very strange ideas so I do take a lot of her suggestions with a large pinch of salt!

I don't 'do' ebay but if these tablets work for Pepper I may just start. Thank you. :thumbs up:

Jimcoted
GSD Puppy
GSD Puppy
Jimcoted
GSD Puppy
GSD Puppy

3:46 PM - Oct 22, 2013 #8

Give them a while to begin working, they are not an "instant" thing but you will certainly notice the difference. Even the vet commented on how bright eyed and happy he looked compared to when he saw him last month. I am so pleased.

whitefang
GSD Addict
GSD Addict

5:44 PM - Oct 22, 2013 #9

Do you give him also any of the following : glucosamin, chondroitin, omega3, devils claw ?
Or just the Rumalaya Forte on its own ?

Patlucky
Dogmatic Poster
Dogmatic Poster

5:58 PM - Oct 22, 2013 #10

GSD Lover.
They can also be purchased from Amazon.
Not sure if this helps.
Pat