Do You Need Expert Advice On German Sheppards

Joined: October 29th, 2009, 8:39 pm

June 9th, 2011, 5:23 pm #1

As most of you already no, I am an expert on German Sheppards. I know almost everything there is to know about the breed and am (for a short time only) offering my expert services free to the members of the BIGGSD forum.

If you would like to ask me a question, please post up and I will do my best to answer your questions.

Don't go to the rubbish trainers and behaviousists and so called other experts who will rip you off, ASK ME!!! I'm all yours for free so go on - ask away.

Nigel & the sheps
Last edited by German sheppard lover on June 9th, 2011, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

June 9th, 2011, 5:35 pm #2

Dir Nigel wots an expert could you tell me how to get my little sod Sasha to come back when she's called? :voodoo: Also how do I stop her barking at things when she's in the car - mainly bikes/motorbikes/lorries/people & other dogs?
She is nearly 5 years old & went to stay with Arnty Pat when she was little & was taught to be a good girl although when she came back home she started laying on her back wiv her legs open whenever there were men about. :o :thud:
please can you give me some help?
Last edited by Deleted User on June 9th, 2011, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Share

Rooneysdad
Dogmatic Poster
Dogmatic Poster
Rooneysdad
Dogmatic Poster
Dogmatic Poster
Joined: June 18th, 2009, 9:03 pm

June 9th, 2011, 5:51 pm #3

German sheppard lover wrote: I know almost everything there is to know about the breed

If you would like to ask me a question, please post up
Can you tell me dear oracle of the sheppy world ..... what is the inside leg measurement of my Rooney &


why is he a black & tan & not all black ??? :thumbs up:














Quote
Like
Share

RIO
Dalmatians
Dalmatians
Joined: April 4th, 2011, 8:27 pm

June 9th, 2011, 6:12 pm #4

Why does my puppy Rio wake up at 5 am ?



















Quote
Like
Share

ginger
Newbie
Newbie
ginger
Newbie
Newbie
Joined: September 12th, 2007, 5:28 am

June 9th, 2011, 6:14 pm #5

How do I stop my shep bringing all the sexy young ladies over to see me when we're out on a walk? There are so many now I can't cope with them all throwing themselves at me. :dramaqueen:
2 of lifes pleasures GSDs of course and chasing hot blooded women
Quote
Like
Share

Rooneysdad
Dogmatic Poster
Dogmatic Poster
Rooneysdad
Dogmatic Poster
Dogmatic Poster
Joined: June 18th, 2009, 9:03 pm

June 9th, 2011, 6:17 pm #6

ginger wrote:How do I stop my shep bringing all the sexy young ladies over to see me when we're out on a walk? There are so many now I can't cope with them all throwing themselves at me. :dramaqueen:
Wot , like this type of blonde Ginger ??














Quote
Like
Share

ginger
Newbie
Newbie
ginger
Newbie
Newbie
Joined: September 12th, 2007, 5:28 am

June 9th, 2011, 6:19 pm #7

Rooneysdad wrote:
ginger wrote:How do I stop my shep bringing all the sexy young ladies over to see me when we're out on a walk? There are so many now I can't cope with them all throwing themselves at me. :dramaqueen:
Wot , like this type of blonde Ginger ??


:o That is so scary Colin, I had a 'woman' that looked exactly like that trying to tell me how I should walk my dog. You don't think it was really Nigel or Nigella do you? :brow:
2 of lifes pleasures GSDs of course and chasing hot blooded women
Quote
Like
Share

Rooneysdad
Dogmatic Poster
Dogmatic Poster
Rooneysdad
Dogmatic Poster
Dogmatic Poster
Joined: June 18th, 2009, 9:03 pm

June 9th, 2011, 6:25 pm #8

ginger wrote:
Rooneysdad wrote:
ginger wrote:How do I stop my shep bringing all the sexy young ladies over to see me when we're out on a walk? There are so many now I can't cope with them all throwing themselves at me. :dramaqueen:
Wot , like this type of blonde Ginger ??
:o That is so scary Colin, I had a 'woman' that looked exactly like that trying to tell me how I should walk my dog. You don't think it was really Nigel or Nigella do you? :brow:
Could have been either Ginge ( :OMG: or both ??).

If you had muskles like that , yoo wouldn't have to walk the dog in the first place ??

Yooo could pick em up & carry em ' ??? :thumbs up:












Quote
Like
Share

Wytch
Dogmatic Poster
Dogmatic Poster
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 11:05 pm

June 9th, 2011, 9:21 pm #9

Dere unkle nigel

my name is Ted an i wud like to no how i can tel my mum off for bein horrid to me. there woz a hole in are garden and mum fixed it wiv noo grass but today it got dug up again. mum normly blames me but today she cudnt cos i had clean paws and posh has grubby muddy paws.
since it wernt me wot dun it i wud like to no how i can show mum wot a good boy i is.

Ted
Some days you're the dog - some days you're the lamp post......

Life is like a box of chocolates. It doesn't last as long if you're fat.
Quote
Like
Share

GSD Lifeline
GSD Addict
GSD Addict
GSD Lifeline
GSD Addict
GSD Addict
Joined: June 9th, 2010, 12:10 pm

June 9th, 2011, 9:37 pm #10

I would like to know how to spell German Shep..... bugger!! :minisgd2:
Quote
Like
Share