Information: This board is currently read-only.

Your Biggest Threat While Searching For Bigfoot...

moregon
Advanced Member

January 19th, 2015, 11:07 pm #1

Noticed Error in Title too late... Cougars, not Coungars!

http://www.mnpoliceclips.com/video-hunt ... audio.html

Just Curious
Advanced Member

January 19th, 2015, 11:34 pm #2

I'm so glad this happened in Oregon and not Minnesota. I wonder if the guy got into some bad shrooms?

Susan
Advanced Member

January 20th, 2015, 3:32 am #3

This sounds like a Bukwas-Keilder DREAM COME TRUE........

Ok, actually that sounds really scary...... no offense, B&K!!!!

;)

Stacy
Advanced Member

January 20th, 2015, 2:12 pm #4

What in the hell?!?

"His attorney stated that one possible cause could be mental illness..."

YA THINK? :lol:

Stacy
Advanced Member

January 20th, 2015, 2:13 pm #5

moregon wrote:Noticed Error in Title too late... Cougars, not Coungars!
Gotcha covered! ;)

Hikergirl
Advanced Member

January 20th, 2015, 4:37 pm #6

Stripping off clothes is very common for meth addicts. I guess it makes them feel like they are burning up.

keilder
Advanced Member

January 20th, 2015, 8:12 pm #7

Susan wrote:This sounds like a Bukwas-Keilder DREAM COME TRUE........
I did meet a guy once dressed in a low cut dress, size 14 shoes and leopard skin underwear, I only noticed as his junk dropped out while sitting on a stool as his dress was so low cut, when I walked to the bar to order a pint.

It kind of went like this. I was playing pool with my eldest and a blonde women walked in and out the corner of my eye I caught it and thought "Hello there baby" until he got closer and ordered in a rough voice a Pint of John Smiths (ale) so I hung around the pool table as it was just me and my eldest and I prayed he wouldn't laugh as this guy was built like a brick shit house.

Later I give up as I needed a refill and ventured to the bar and got talking to him....Later we left and crawled into out tent. That is the weirdest yet.

It got better as I got back to the village and spoke to some people I know, the previous night as these guys are all forest workers and some size, seen a women in distress opposite in the rain stooping down, so some guys walked out and across to help her and he stood up and said in that same voice "I've dropped my f*cking keys" they just went whoooaaaaa and backed off. :lol:

Bukwas
Advanced Member

January 23rd, 2015, 2:36 am #8

At least the track & field druggy didn't try to eat the hunter's face off... :huh:

Susan
Advanced Member

January 24th, 2015, 3:31 am #9

Good point!!!!

Hikergirl
Advanced Member

January 26th, 2015, 7:08 pm #10

I went to a new area yesterday, solo, and every time I turned around I ran into a group of guys shooting. There is something inherently dangerous about hiking past a group of guys shooting when you are alone. I had to drive past several groups like that too. Even though it was foggy and cold in the valleys, in the mountains it had to be in the low 60s, I was hot in my fleece top.