Information: This board is currently read-only.

You Have to Read This One

Just Curious
Advanced Member

February 14th, 2015, 12:02 pm #1

BFRO Report

When reading this report, did you:

a) think to yourself, been there, done that?
b) yawn and think, yeah another hoax?
c) do what I did (which I won't reveal just yet)?

Stacy
Advanced Member

February 14th, 2015, 1:53 pm #2

My thoughts: This guy is holier than thou and wants to make sure everyone knows it. I think HE wrote the "son" part and that's why the son was never interviewed. It reads like a made-up story and not someone's actual experience.

keilder
Advanced Member

February 14th, 2015, 3:22 pm #3

I refuse to read so will read these comments instead :lol:

Susan
Advanced Member

February 14th, 2015, 10:56 pm #4

Forgive me for having the Walking Dead on the brain but I thought it strange that it said the closest city was Atlanta but this took place in Texas. So I went to google maps and looked up Atlanta, TX. Also, the first picture looks exactly like many locations shot for The Walking Dead, all that's missing is the dead leaves scattered on the road and the walkers milling about.

Not sure what to make of the story itself. Someone who is a little on the ignorant side and a big bible thumper (also freaked out and a bit pompous) might just jump out of a vehicle and start yelling scriptures... No thoughts on whether there really is a son or not......

Alright, JC, what are you going to reveal about your third action?

Just Curious
Advanced Member

February 15th, 2015, 4:49 am #5

I cracked up >>>> totally. I couldn't stop laughing (and still can't). Tears in my eyes, gasping for breath laughing.

I think the kid's part is written up fairly accurately. I mean, how would you feel if you were scared out of your wits and your parent just starts shouting scripture as if that's going to protect you from the evil monster?

Susan
Advanced Member

February 15th, 2015, 4:37 pm #6

Yeah it was pretty silly.......

Hikergirl
Advanced Member

February 17th, 2015, 4:06 pm #7

The only thing that could make it more humorous was if the BF started shouting scripture back at the man.

Just Curious
Advanced Member

February 18th, 2015, 6:54 am #8

Maybe it was...maybe it was.

Hikergirl
Advanced Member

February 18th, 2015, 5:31 pm #9

Speaking of scripture, have you noticed that sasquatch stick glyphs look a lot like ancient Hebrew hieroglyphs? This is a reproduction of a glyph that was found on a boulder in the Mississippi mound culture area. No one knew what it meant, until some academic saw it said that is ancient Hebrew. How it got to mid continent US no one can explain but it sure looks like a lot of the stick glyphs attributed to sasquatch. It is mostly straight lines that can be easily formed with sticks.

Hikergirl
Advanced Member

April 29th, 2015, 7:55 pm #10

Did my first ever field work with a man the other day. Had not met him previously. Nice guy and he behaved himself. He lives a long ways away so not sure we will do much field work together.