Information: This board is currently read-only.

UK Bigfoot thread.

keilder
Advanced Member

June 3rd, 2013, 10:42 am #1

I was looking through the below today and browsing the guys snaps. I then fell off my chair laughing when I seen the below footprint photograph. Photo 15 from the below page. Edit and another on page 3 of the photo album,

UK Bigfoot Research

let's see if I can hotlink these pictures.

Heres the small forest this was purportedly discovered in...

herwood.jpg
herwood.jpg

Ty
Advanced Member

June 4th, 2013, 4:38 am #2

It's a Bigfoot managing to get around on one wooden foot. Poor thing.

I vote real !..... :happy2:

keilder
Advanced Member

June 4th, 2013, 8:04 am #3

It could be caused due to cut backs with our NHS (National Health Department) and funding on Bigfoot Prosthetic limbs! So old biggy just carved his own from a pushed over Pine tree.

Reading their report from the below I see where they could have been with only three options. (unsure if this is the one where the print was found)

Their trip report LOL!!!

“…Our latest investigation took us into the depths of Harwood Forest up to the edge of the Simonside Hills….We set up camp on a crossing and..”

Rothbury a town is only 2 miles away to the North East, so based on the two red arrows (entry from main road to forest road) there are only 3 possible options to drive that terminate at the red dots, my guess is the bottom one next to Bob Pyles Studdie (their crossing comment) which also just happens to be next to a public right of way walking route (green line). They also gave the impression they drove/walked for awhile “Depths of Harwood Forest” when in fact their only about 1 mile from the main road, 20 minute walking.

I love UK researchers…I really do.

“Neil started some wood knocks and we got a few more bangs from the woods something was definitely observing us. Adam tried a few low vocalisations accompanied by a few of Neil’s wood knocks to which we got a low growl like reply from the same part of the woods.”

Old Adam Davies was present, recall the hoopla last year over his Bigfoot at the camp photo? ...BF indeed exists in the UK and we have the best people & teams on earth to prove it. (Call yourselves researchers?. The UK lot have it in the bag, any day now! You guys may as well just give up and take up knitting...."Save Britannia, Britannia all the way") :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1cCgcz9pbk
simonside.jpg

keilder
Advanced Member

June 4th, 2013, 12:41 pm #4

While I’m having a go at UK researchers, as I’m in a grumpy mood! I’m sure I read this in one of Nick Redferns books which I don’t have the time or patience to go through looking for.

I think I posted this on the old forum. But the story went something like. These guys or kids were up at Hern Clough and a rolling bank of mist started towards them with sheep leaping or running in front of it, so these guys ran and ran and leapt over Doctors Gate to escape.

Well one, there’s no sheep up there, two? Run and as the place is covered in peat mounds and holes ‘YOU’ will, I guarantee fall and break a leg or worse and 3? Leaping over Doctors Gate? You’re going from 610 metres to 310 in a very short distance. i.e You’re dead. Plus the place is a nightmare to navigate as it all looks the same.

I’m actually putting this down to hikers just messing with people, as we do I’ll admit it, as it can get boring at times and you have to keep yourself amused…I read a guy once posted on the caravan and camping site he lost the instructions on ‘How’ to put up his 1 man tent and could they help…LOL!!! They didn’t see the satire or humour but all tried to post, have you tried this, that etc…..funny post…

I posted so many things, but one was. How do you know a storm coming in has lighting or just rain? One guy posted your hair on your head will stand up….I replied I was bald. LOL!!!
hernclough.jpg

Susan
Advanced Member

June 5th, 2013, 1:55 pm #5

Oh my! I just can't imagine there being BF in the UK..... Too many people and too small a territory. Some people just want to believe, I guess! :crazy:

keilder
Advanced Member

June 6th, 2013, 12:01 pm #6

Maybe ours have adapted Dwarfism to cater for the lack of space. No however, I do not and will never accept they live here, unless their not flesh, and that's a whole new can of worms.

I'll admit, I've experienced some weird things which I can't explain. But a 800-1000 lb hairy man (plenty of huge hairy woman, but that's just Scottish woman for you) but never something like that, it's not something you could misidentify either, Scottish woman are simple as they don't grunt or howl, well not all the time but shout "I see yur Jimmy". It couldn't be a bear either as that would just be silly. A bear indeed, we only have those in Wales and most run public houses (pubs). ;)

I don't know whos nuttier though - My lot or your's which do have a lot in common...lieing, hoaxing, spineless doodle heads. I'm being kindl You want to see the in fighting that goes on between The Big Cat groups, UFO, Crop Circle and other fringe areas.

I think we should export them all to Hawaii and see if sightings increase. :D