Information: This board is currently read-only.

Season 2 Episode 4, Canadian Bigfoot, Eh?

GuyInIndiana
Advanced Member

January 22nd, 2012, 11:33 pm #1

Well, they STILL have the two episodes (3 and 4) turned around on their website :

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/finding- ... guide.html

... but tonight's teaser on Animal Planet says it WILL be about the Canadian Bigfoot.
wrote:
The bigfoot research team travels to Canada to investigate a unique bigfoot encounter caught on tape. The team zeroes in on the Canadian Rockies in search of what may be the most territorial sasquatches on earth.

Oops. Forgot to add, that's at 10pm EST on Animal Planet.

Jim Flowers
Advanced Member

January 24th, 2012, 1:26 am #2

Todd Standings video. Which I was impressed the fact that they actually called him on it.

Stacy
Advanced Member

January 24th, 2012, 3:13 am #3

Me too, they pretty much came right out and said that he's not credible, and that most people in the bigfoot community think he's a hoaxer. Surprised me, too (not that that's the concensus, but that they said it instead of fawning all over the video--except for Bobo).

One of the better episodes, I thought. I especially found the witnesses to be compelling, with a few things sounding very familiar.

The thing that bothers me is WHY, if they're getting this audio, especially when Ranae actually says it's "odd" and isn't coyote, don't they isolate and amplify it and replay it in the show so everyone can hear what they're hearing?? Jeez!!

keilder
Advanced Member

January 24th, 2012, 4:45 pm #4

I have to agree, I really liked this episode, (I even liked Standing, out in the rain without a coat and he give me the impression hes not afraid of going out, kneeling on the ground and in the rain, wet pants, all without blinking an eye - I know hes known as a hoaxer and from what I've seen...yeah he is...but!!) plus they scened some of the landscape. Damn, thats some impressive scenery. You could loose yourself in that forever, what I wouldn't give to trek through that for a few months...I didn't like the indian smoke ritual though...typical mumbo jumbo BS IMHO.

Its all about money these days and I doubt tribes are any different, if this worked..weres their evidence, body blah blah blah?.........nah! we're not going to give the world the forest creatures...balls!!!!! they'd take their pay day like anybody else would.

I had trouble watching this due to SOPA and PIPA and the aftermath with Megaupload going to the dogs (but theres more to that than meets the eye if you look, with what was about to be released.) and then file(serve/sonic/post) etc pulling all sharing. At Least they can't kill good old fashion P2P. :biggrin

GuyInIndiana
Advanced Member

February 12th, 2012, 8:31 pm #5

Here's an interesting retort from Todd Standing about the episode that he posted at the Animal Planet site under the episode guide. I don't think he was too thrilled with the way he was portrayed. LoL
wrote: Todd Standing · SubscribeSubscribed · University of Alberta

Well congrats to the "Finding Bigfoot' team and producers. After being on hundreds of newspaper, radio and tv interviews and shows, the finding bigfoot production is the worst I have EVER seen. Their production company is Called"Snake oil productions" for a reason. They have no intention of finding bigfoot and they couldn't possiblly be stupid enough to believe they could. They literally filmed me in a spot they choose where cows are grazing all around. And they couldn't even sneek up on the cows! That is what the morons are hearing "in the Candian wilds" that they cannot identify. They are right when they say it is not coyotes making that sound. Its cows they are hearing. That is what happens when you go bigfoot hunting by a ranch you idiots. I could right a list of 500 reasons these people will never film a deaf three legged moose in live action. Never mind Bigfoot.

Here is a link to a good tv show that did a real piece on my bigfoot work.
http://youtu.be/6RetQRg7J5Y

Paulw
Advanced Member

February 13th, 2012, 6:53 pm #6

Nope, not worth searching near a ranch, never B)

Stacy
Advanced Member

February 13th, 2012, 11:21 pm #7

Nope, nuh-uh, not never.....whateverrrrrr!!! :lol