Information: This board is currently read-only.

Season 2 Episode 3, Peeping Bigfoot

GuyInIndiana
Advanced Member

January 15th, 2012, 7:45 pm #1

Animal Planet/Finding Bigfoot Episode Guide : http://animal.discovery.com/tv/finding- ... guide.html

A review of tonight's episode that I'm not going to waste the copy/paste time to put the whole article here.

http://www.huliq.com/10473/finding-bigf ... ideo-video

Here's the official by-line from the Animal Planet/Finding Bigfoot website for tonight's episode from Canada. By the way, the "video" in question is from Todd Standing. Yep.
wrote: The bigfoot research team travels to Canada to investigate a unique bigfoot encounter caught on tape. The team zeroes in on the Canadian Rockies is search of what may be the most territorial sasquatches on earth.
OK. I modified the topic title to what tonight's real episode is. It was NOT about Canadian Bigfoot, eh.

So here's the snippit from the website for the Minnisota episode which IS actually airing tonight.
wrote:

The bigfoot research team heads to Minnesota to investigate intriguing howls recorded at an infamous bigfoot hotspot. They go deep into the wild, hot on the trail of bigfoots rumored to be bigger and bolder than any other on earth.

Stacy
Advanced Member

January 15th, 2012, 8:17 pm #2

The most territorial, huh? Okay. :lol

Paulw
Advanced Member

January 16th, 2012, 12:20 am #3

Stacy, that's the same thought I had;)

GuyInIndiana
Advanced Member

January 16th, 2012, 12:29 am #4

Ok. The website says "Canada" and the previews I just saw on Animal Planet and programming guide on Dishnetwork says it's the Minnisota episode, which the website says is next week.

I guess we'll see in a few hours.

Susan
Advanced Member

January 19th, 2012, 2:45 am #5

Paulw wrote:Stacy, that's the same thought I had;)
Ditto, how would they possibly know that? blink