Information: This board is currently read-only.

New video out... Timbergiantbigfoot

GuyInIndiana
Advanced Member

12:30 AM - Sep 23, 2013 #1

http://youtu.be/fLJP-zlmXzE

http://youtu.be/fLJP-zlmXzE

I just have a real issue with someone going out to video something, finding it, then zooming in and framing it up so you can see it, then pulling back out, then "losing it" when it's clearly still where it was, then they can't seem to get it back on video. And JUST WHEN it gets up where you could have seen it, he's pulled way back and you can't see a thing.

Or maybe it's just me...

Stacy
Advanced Member

3:21 AM - Sep 23, 2013 #2

Yeah, someone posted on one of the Michigan facebook groups earlier... That is a little suspicious, but he sounds like he's not "acting" ... I have the feeling it's just a bear, but most of the time, for all the world it look like the back of a head and the right shoulder.

Pat
Advanced Member

7:50 PM - Sep 23, 2013 #3

I agree Mike, it's irritating as hell when he finds it, whatever it is, then moves the camera away again, then can't find it when it's still in the same spot!

Just quit commentating for the viewers and concentrate on keeping your camera pointed at the subject, for godsakes. If it's real, keeping the camera pointed directly at it, until it moves and reveals itself, is the only requirement ... not the dialogue.

keilder
Advanced Member

9:01 PM - Sep 23, 2013 #4

ah hell I'll add my 2 cents.

If you look he's carrying very little, therefore can't be more than 400 metres to 700 metres into some woods. This is what gets me, why would the worlds 'MOST' ellusive creature live a few 100 yards into some bush?

I'll be honest, that to me is just some twigs and bush and undergrowth, which is so typical of youtube footers.

I am in the PNW camp or any huge forest as that makes sense to me, and 'Yes' I do know sightings from sources sugest this occurs in twigs not thick forests. But I think most of those sightings or reports are just off people making shit up as they don't have the back bone to go really wild into the deep, deep forests or have the resources to do it.

And too be totally honest, I don't even know how you would pull something like that off, even if you had the money. You couldn't use Flir for more than a few hours as they'd run out of juice, and you couldn't recharge as you'd be under canopy, another going off trail deep is dangerous as hell, GPS won't work, moss over holes etc., theres 100's more. (and yes I'm speaking from experience, I've done it a few times and it nearly killed me, due to the physical exhaustion pulling up and down on your leg muscles and rucksack weight) I think old stinky is pretty save in deep forests. (if he exists that is)

and isn't bigfoot supposed to be 9-15 foot and 800 to 1000 lb plus? or was that a baby? Just based on observation the size of those twigs and leaves. I'd lean towards some sort of animal.

However, I found the comments way more fun, but it's good the guy is out. It's a pity he posted this as it's just too inconclusive and starts the loonies off again.

Redwolf
Advanced Member

11:32 PM - Sep 23, 2013 #5

I would like to see the unedited version. It seems that every time the animal started to move into a clearer position, he pulls away or there's an edit.

FWIW, I call bear.

keilder
Advanced Member

7:46 AM - Sep 24, 2013 #6

Nah there edits Red, about 3 or 4, plus i watched it again and he's wearing a pair of what look like crocs he takes off for deep backwoods exploration WTF!!!

Too many red herrings.

GuyInIndiana
Advanced Member

7:02 PM - Sep 24, 2013 #7

I don't really know much about Tim Fasano, but his take on this is that it's fake.

http://youtu.be/aSUvNLfakBo

http://youtu.be/aSUvNLfakBo

keilder
Advanced Member

7:32 PM - Sep 24, 2013 #8

He's a hoaxing f*cker and I'm being kind!

Years back he put up a video he was deep in the woods alone, and walking round a pond and "what was that in the distance or bush over the other side?" Well the problem was? people could be heard in the background, so much for being alone eh? When challenged he took the video down. That's just for starters most are gone now..Yeah I spent too much time years ago following this crap.

Now this one and within the first 20 seconds I didn't listen to more as I've heard it all before.

"If authentic, seems to show an upright walking, unclassified primate previouslly unknown" YOU F*cking WHAT??? is he watching what I or you guys are watching?

and the panning and the obvious edits and cuts?

Don't waste your time Mickey..it's more BS man, stick to your own crew as there solid and trustworthy. Well if I'm wrong Ty will kick your arses not just me (and I respect that guy more than you know) but I don't think we are. I'd put money on it that you, Paul, Jim et al would never do that....

EDIT: I'll also add as I have watched this now, he's playing this for all it's worth as he always does, just to get his mug on camera. I know it's BS I do not need somebody to tell me it is....Hell I could do that, pull the frames apart, show the edits etc., (I'm more than skilled enough to do it) BUT if you need me or anybody to tell you it's not a BF you have a problem.

Full frontal, standing up with it's slong out and waving (like the blonde and the yeti) thats the footage I want to see and that'll do it for me......full HD and no mistakes, NOT inconclusive it could be a bear, it could be this etc.,

Just Curious
Advanced Member

4:28 AM - Sep 26, 2013 #9

I watched this video several times and pulled some screen shots to enlarge them. I'm not so sure WHAT this is or isn't.

What is funny to me is that in all his videos, you can tell he's more about himself and hearing himself talk, but in this one, it seems he actually does find what he thinks is a bigfoot and totally, and I mean totally, loses it. He does say that he can't see it with his naked eye, but he can see it in the viewer on the camera. (I can relate to that with my nearsightedness). I think he's panicked for real - that much I don't think is faked. Real panic isn't all that "OMG, I'm so scared, let's get out of here" junk. He acts irrationally. So whatever this subject is or isn't, we know what he thinks it is.

Tis unfortunate that there isn't a clearer shot.

keilder, I think you're referring to Fasano in your last post, but it seems you're referring to timbergiantbigfoot. Am I right?

keilder
Advanced Member

7:29 AM - Sep 26, 2013 #10

Fasona with the hoaxing video that was pulled and a few others that no longer exist, and my thoughts on Timbergiants vid. Why the 3 or 4 edits when hes got the subject in his cross hairs so to speak?

To be fare with Fasano, years back he was a solo and I think he mocked things up for the hell of it and the attention. When he became part of a group I think he became honest and really just needed the company. BUT, once a hoaxer in my eyes!!