Information: This board is currently read-only.

New video out there...

GuyInIndiana
Advanced Member

January 21st, 2014, 8:08 pm #1

Ty
Advanced Member

January 21st, 2014, 9:50 pm #2

Unfortunately, there's nothing conclusive to differentiate it from being a man in a suit or a real creature.

Bukwas
Advanced Member

January 22nd, 2014, 3:17 am #3

Interesting though!

Susan
Advanced Member

January 22nd, 2014, 4:18 am #4

Ditto to both Ty and Buk........

keilder
Advanced Member

January 22nd, 2014, 5:36 pm #5

Facebook/bigfootbelieversonly I was going to stop after that but decide to study it.

My gut says it’s a hoax! Why? It looks like a road through a forest single track with good visibility in the distance; behind we do not know about. I am going to guess similar! So even with the wind which is always amplified when recording outside (why you need a sound jacket over your external mic or a bit of fluff over the speaker) It gives the impression of a gale, when in fact it’s nothing more than a slight breeze! You would hear a car on that track a good distance away, and based on the elevation of the bank it’s walking, there is sufficient time and coverage to dip down and hide.

But this thing just nonchalantly walks away, which goes against all the elusiveness and more…..Why the hell they didn’t chase it and get closer, damn they had the vehicle to leap into if things went tits up.

I’m not buying this for a second too many flags. The best evidence (Audio) I was privy to still makes me scratch my head......no red flags nothing!! That's what video should do.

Ty
Advanced Member

January 23rd, 2014, 5:04 am #6

keilder wrote:I’m not buying this for a second too many flags. The best evidence (Audio) I was privy to still makes me scratch my head......no red flags nothing!! That's what video should do.
Agreed.

Just Curious
Advanced Member

January 27th, 2014, 11:14 am #7

This is one where on site investigation would be nice. It's impossible to tell the height of those bushes and whether or not there is a ditch so it's hard to judge height. There just isn't enough here to call one way or another...and probably never will be.