Information: This board is currently read-only.

New Bigfoot Video?

moregon
Advanced Member

May 5th, 2014, 6:41 pm #1

I came across a new video that appeared on YouTube that the videographer and his companions are not claiming it's bigfoot, but it makes no sense a human would be where it was seen, or capable of following the route this unknown subject is. The video leaves many more questions and answers none. Too bad the distance was so great the video was taken from, but at least we can see it's something moving, it does appear to be walking on two legs, and it's dark in color. Too bad they couldn't have made their way to the trackline and seen if they were boots or bare feet created.

By the way, I found out about the video from a Non-Bigfoot Related source, it was touted in an email from, "The Blaze" a website for the News Agency that Glenn Beck is the founder. Usually they focus on Politics but this evidently grabbed their attention and wanted to share it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05 ... -mountain/

Bukwas
Advanced Member

May 6th, 2014, 3:19 am #2

That's definitely an interesting video, the figure seems to be moving at a real good pace on what seems to look like a fairly steep slope. Good catch!

Just Curious
Advanced Member

May 10th, 2014, 8:07 am #3

It's so hard to tell perspective because of the distance and lack of zoom capability on the phone video. It could be a wolverine if all the stars align properly. This one comes down to trusting what the people say about their being able to see it as a bipedal creature.

SandMan

June 5th, 2014, 8:02 pm #4

Why does the guy filming have on a short sleeve t-shirt while on a snow covered mountain top? I see no frost in his breath either. He looks more out of place than the figure in question does if you ask me.
I

moregon
Advanced Member

June 17th, 2014, 2:37 pm #5

SandMan wrote:Why does the guy filming have on a short sleeve t-shirt while on a snow covered mountain top? I see no frost in his breath either...
According to the information it was uploaded I believe in April, but that doesn't mean that's when the video was taken. I've been on plenty of mountains with snow/ice on them even in June and July and it's warm and a T-Shirt is not out of the question. Some of those mountains get 20 to 30 FEET of snow dumped on them every winter and it takes a long time for that much snow to melt, regardless of the air temperatures.

I also did a quick check on the mountain range the video was allegedly taken in, and found that there are a number of Glaciers there as well. So it might not be just snow, but a glacier you're seeing in the video.

http://www.trailpeak.com/trail-Mt-Alpha ... sh-BC-1945

Susan
Advanced Member

June 18th, 2014, 4:16 am #6

Too bad they didn't have a camera with a decent zoom on it......