Information: This board is currently read-only.

Hovey just doesnt get it

jron
Advanced Member
Joined: December 5th, 2011, 5:48 pm

August 6th, 2012, 4:29 pm #1

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/top ... ge__st__90

She revisited the Photo fiasco:

Ignores the obvious:

Released photo without the WItnesses's okay
Copyrighted that which wasn't hers
DMCA abuse, blackmailing the community, blahblahblah....

and she's the victim. What does she not understand?
Quote
Like
Share

GuyInIndiana
Advanced Member
Joined: October 12th, 2011, 3:11 am

August 6th, 2012, 10:42 pm #2

jron wrote:http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/top ... ge__st__90

and she's the victim. What does she not understand?
Intellect and rational thinking?
Quote
Like
Share

jron
Advanced Member
Joined: December 5th, 2011, 5:48 pm

August 7th, 2012, 11:12 am #3

GuyInIndiana wrote:
jron wrote:http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/top ... ge__st__90

and she's the victim. What does she not understand?
Intellect and rational thinking?
This morning's installment almost has me feeling some restored faith for some on the BFF. They are in effect calling her the exploiter she is, and reminded them who it was that led the charge against the MRP efforts a while back. Now, all of a sudden she would be both the margin of ethics and victim in this.....?

the fun part is I predicted to a friend it would be about four months after she took her ball and ran home that she would re-emerge and try to rewrite history. It isn't working....
Quote
Like
Share

GuyInIndiana
Advanced Member
Joined: October 12th, 2011, 3:11 am

August 8th, 2012, 2:46 am #4

Yeah, I recently saw something she posted somewhere on the net (maybe ABS?) about integrity in investigating and witness rights and protection, and then I think back to when she wanted to try outing our location and witness family.

Walking hypocricy and utter bullsh*t.

She's clearly known for *what* she is.


EDITED TO ADD: Look at THIS. She said this 2 days ago.

"People in this discuss the tactics used by law enforcement or the legal profession - but the second you behave in that manner - those people lose it. They think you're hiding information they are entitled to. To be quite honest - if we are not personally involved in a situation, we are not really entitled to anything. I have never told another researcher - "tell me everything you know about this person, the evidence involved and the entire back story." Why? Because it's none of my business. I ask questions - but if the researcher/investigator doesn't want to answer - well who am I to decide I am so important I can demand anything?

I certainly do not make judgement calls on the credibility of the investigator/researcher or the witness if I can not prove those judgement calls. "

What. A. Liar.
Quote
Like
Share

jron
Advanced Member
Joined: December 5th, 2011, 5:48 pm

August 8th, 2012, 11:24 am #5

GuyInIndiana wrote:Yeah, I recently saw something she posted somewhere on the net (maybe ABS?) about integrity in investigating and witness rights and protection, and then I think back to when she wanted to try outing our location and witness family.

Walking hypocricy and utter bullsh*t.

She's clearly known for *what* she is.


EDITED TO ADD: Look at THIS. She said this 2 days ago.

"People in this discuss the tactics used by law enforcement or the legal profession - but the second you behave in that manner - those people lose it. They think you're hiding information they are entitled to. To be quite honest - if we are not personally involved in a situation, we are not really entitled to anything. I have never told another researcher - "tell me everything you know about this person, the evidence involved and the entire back story." Why? Because it's none of my business. I ask questions - but if the researcher/investigator doesn't want to answer - well who am I to decide I am so important I can demand anything?

I certainly do not make judgement calls on the credibility of the investigator/researcher or the witness if I can not prove those judgement calls. "

What. A. Liar.
Yup, the "Witness advocate" (or her hubby, outted your site, and witness by association, she has clearly strong armed the current one, she claims she's working another one on the BFF, and I know of the situatiuon from two years back where a witness had implicitly stated he had something going on, and didnt want "a bunch of yahhos charging in there", and what's the first thing she demands?

She wants to "get a team down there asap" "It's for the good of community.."

Theres theres when she was accused of stalking Kitakaze, the sleaziness as the barbaque, real class act....

but always the victim....
Quote
Like
Share

Stacy
Advanced Member
Joined: October 11th, 2011, 10:49 pm

August 8th, 2012, 11:36 pm #6

Timberghost cancelled a whole big group outing on his property several years ago because she started inviting unauthorized people and talking about it when she shouldn't have been--that's wha t got her application for the (now defunct) SRI rejected, and that's when she really started storing up her venom for those of us involved in that decision.
Quote
Like
Share

jron
Advanced Member
Joined: December 5th, 2011, 5:48 pm

August 9th, 2012, 11:11 am #7

Stacy wrote:Timberghost cancelled a whole big group outing on his property several years ago because she started inviting unauthorized people and talking about it when she shouldn't have been--that's wha t got her application for the (now defunct) SRI rejected, and that's when she really started storing up her venom for those of us involved in that decision.
This may come off as vindictive but with her trying to claim the claim, someone might ought to compile one master record of all that venom.
Quote
Like
Share

Jaylee
Advanced Member
Joined: October 13th, 2011, 12:56 pm

August 9th, 2012, 4:19 pm #8

To have that...that..."thing" preaching ethics, morals and standards is beyond laughable and is quite sickening IMO.

I was part of the group that Timberghost had to deny access to because of "her highness of all things bigfoot". She actually told me that I wasn't to talk to TG direct, that I should go through her on all things related to the outing. TG and I have been friends for years so you can imagine how far that flew with me.
Quote
Like
Share

GuyInIndiana
Advanced Member
Joined: October 12th, 2011, 3:11 am

August 15th, 2012, 8:33 pm #9

Well, I'M beyond F'in pissed off. Once again Melissa showed up in the Ethics thread at BFF and decided she would set the record straight about some things and simply did a complete "repeat" of a bunch of bullsh*t which is "stuff she was told" / "stuff people in the know said" and did another smear campaign, so I promptly replied and defended the outright lies she made, or pointed out she was repeating 'innuendo' that other's had made while stating it as fact, and my post got pulled.

I promptly filed 5 or 6 complaints with the forum management including the forum management team and forum administrators.

For posterity, since IF they let it stand, I'm sure it will be edited, HERE is exactly *what* I said to her before it got pulled, and her post was left standing.
wrote:
wrote:Melissa, on 15 August 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:


Hello CTFoot. I am not sure you were around during all this - so let me fill you in. First - I am not angry with you - I just think some things need to be cleared up ---- again. LOL.


You can't clear up 'things' when you are not in possession of the actual facts.

wrote:Had people not come forward with *what* they knew - everyone would still be discussing how much the recordings resembled the sierra sounds --- no one would know the sierra sounds CD's were being handed out and the background of the landowner with his haunted trail and sound system.

Again, another FACTUAL ERROR. NO ONE was handing out the Sierra Sounds. Many of us in the group own/owned copies and would lend it back and forth to others in the group IF they wanted to hear it.

You acknowledge you don't even KNOW this person, yet assume *what* she said was completely factual with no way to validate her CLAIMS.
wrote: I want to add briefly - I do not know who angie is, I never spoke to her - she never contacted me (that I can remember). Angie was an invited guest of the MRP to this property, and she came to the old BFF to discuss *what* she seen and heard while on the property herself. Angie was quickly quieted - but we won't get into that - because no one wants to hear about the Gorilla suit on the property.
Angie wasn't an invited guest of the group. She was a one time, just one of the members of the crew, until she moved out west.

Then there's this recurring theme of a gorilla suit.

Which again goes to the core of this discussion, because you only repeat an inaccurate claim by someone who didn't know *what they were talking about. That's not revisionistic history: that's simply making up outright lies.
wrote: Takes guts to stand up and tell the truth.

Except when it IS NOT the truth. You still are living in complete darkness about ANYTHING that was or is true by people who espoused nothing but opinion.

You have NOT cleared anything up. You have simply passed on like many others have tried, inaccurate, opinion. For you to sit there and play "I'm in the know" with some claim to actually knowing *what did or didn't happen at a PRIVATE LOCATION is the point of this thread - that there IS no ethical standard in bigfooting today. You have simply passed on gossip and innuendo while holding no first-hand personal knowledge of the situation, the family or the facts.

I've heard so much BITCHING over there about how bad the first BFF was, yet it completely astounds me that these people who claim to be intelligent, thinking people
put up with the crap that's being promoted and discussed.

IF I had the money, I would personally sue her AND the BFF for slander & defamation.

I should probably stop NOW before I say something I'll regret.

Quote
Like
Share

Stacy
Advanced Member
Joined: October 11th, 2011, 10:49 pm

August 15th, 2012, 8:50 pm #10

wrote:IF I had the money, I would personally sue her AND the BFF for slander & defamation.
Don't think it hasn't been discussion on occasion, if ya know wha t I mean. ;)
Quote
Like
Share