Information: This board is currently read-only.

Bigfoot filmed by accident??? WhatchThis!

SandMan

January 10th, 2014, 1:11 am #1

I was watching this video about radiation levels on the west coast saw this! Watch the video at 2:27 to 2:31 and tell me what you think? This is so strange. The video has nothing to do with Bigfoot and seems to be random footage.

Look on the lower left of the video from 2:27 to 2:31 minutes into the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP1yUld-V4Y#t=152

Stacy
Advanced Member

January 10th, 2014, 3:24 am #2

In broad daylight, next to what looks like a neighborhood and cars on the road?

SandMan

January 10th, 2014, 3:33 am #3

Stacy wrote:In broad daylight, next to what looks like a neighborhood and cars on the road?
Yea, I know it looks totally staged but why stage a Bigfoot sighting during a video to something totally unrelated? Maybe someone's idea of a joke? But then why joke at all when breaking a story about high radiation levels off the west coast? It just seems very strange. No way to tell what it was anyway but clearly it was apelike in appearance whether it was a guy in a costume or something else. The arms being so long is what got my attention right away. I just wanted to get some feedback from others on it.

Bukwas
Advanced Member

January 10th, 2014, 3:35 am #4

Looks like a woman with long hair squatting down or bending over.

Susan
Advanced Member

January 10th, 2014, 11:43 pm #5

I agree with Bukwas, looks like a homeless person wearing all black reaching down to pick something up.

Markus Rexon

January 11th, 2014, 6:00 pm #6

I saw it. Though, I agree with everyone else as to why it being so close to a busy road with cars driving by. It might have been a set-up, though it very easily could have been just some person who lived near by getting up. Though, I wonder why he or she had their arms up like that.

SandMan

January 11th, 2014, 6:18 pm #7

Markus Rexon wrote:I saw it. Though, I agree with everyone else as to why it being so close to a busy road with cars driving by. It might have been a set-up, though it very easily could have been just some person who lived near by getting up. Though, I wonder why he or she had their arms up like that.
look at the length of the arms... they almost touch the ground. It just looks odd to me. Maybe its just me. Clearly whatever it is is not the main focus of the video. It just struck me as strange, that's all.

Susan
Advanced Member

January 11th, 2014, 7:01 pm #8

It does look strange. But there is no way a Sasquatch would be that close to an urban/suburban area with cars going by in broad daylight. There's got to be some other explanation.

keilder
Advanced Member

January 11th, 2014, 8:32 pm #9

Susan wrote:I agree with Bukwas, looks like a homeless person wearing all black reaching down to pick something up.
Maybe its a Sasquatch wearing a homeless person! Those sneaky bastards. ;)

Bukwas
Advanced Member

January 12th, 2014, 1:51 am #10

SandMan wrote:
Markus Rexon wrote:I saw it. Though, I agree with everyone else as to why it being so close to a busy road with cars driving by. It might have been a set-up, though it very easily could have been just some person who lived near by getting up. Though, I wonder why he or she had their arms up like that.
look at the length of the arms... they almost touch the ground. It just looks odd to me. Maybe its just me. Clearly whatever it is is not the main focus of the video. It just struck me as strange, that's all.
It's not you, that is the appearance given due to frame speed in the video, where's out tech gurus when I need them?