Information: This board is currently read-only.

Bigfoot filmed by accident??? WhatchThis!

SandMan
Member
Joined: December 15th, 2013, 11:52 pm

January 10th, 2014, 1:11 am #1

I was watching this video about radiation levels on the west coast saw this! Watch the video at 2:27 to 2:31 and tell me what you think? This is so strange. The video has nothing to do with Bigfoot and seems to be random footage.

Look on the lower left of the video from 2:27 to 2:31 minutes into the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP1yUld-V4Y#t=152
Quote
Like
Share

Stacy
Advanced Member
Joined: October 11th, 2011, 10:49 pm

January 10th, 2014, 3:24 am #2

In broad daylight, next to what looks like a neighborhood and cars on the road?
Quote
Like
Share

SandMan
Member
Joined: December 15th, 2013, 11:52 pm

January 10th, 2014, 3:33 am #3

Stacy wrote:In broad daylight, next to what looks like a neighborhood and cars on the road?
Yea, I know it looks totally staged but why stage a Bigfoot sighting during a video to something totally unrelated? Maybe someone's idea of a joke? But then why joke at all when breaking a story about high radiation levels off the west coast? It just seems very strange. No way to tell what it was anyway but clearly it was apelike in appearance whether it was a guy in a costume or something else. The arms being so long is what got my attention right away. I just wanted to get some feedback from others on it.
Quote
Like
Share

Bukwas
Advanced Member
Joined: November 20th, 2012, 7:01 am

January 10th, 2014, 3:35 am #4

Looks like a woman with long hair squatting down or bending over.
Quote
Like
Share

Susan
Advanced Member
Joined: October 12th, 2011, 4:35 pm

January 10th, 2014, 11:43 pm #5

I agree with Bukwas, looks like a homeless person wearing all black reaching down to pick something up.
Quote
Like
Share

Markus Rexon
Member
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 9:32 pm

January 11th, 2014, 6:00 pm #6

I saw it. Though, I agree with everyone else as to why it being so close to a busy road with cars driving by. It might have been a set-up, though it very easily could have been just some person who lived near by getting up. Though, I wonder why he or she had their arms up like that.
Quote
Like
Share

SandMan
Member
Joined: December 15th, 2013, 11:52 pm

January 11th, 2014, 6:18 pm #7

Markus Rexon wrote:I saw it. Though, I agree with everyone else as to why it being so close to a busy road with cars driving by. It might have been a set-up, though it very easily could have been just some person who lived near by getting up. Though, I wonder why he or she had their arms up like that.
look at the length of the arms... they almost touch the ground. It just looks odd to me. Maybe its just me. Clearly whatever it is is not the main focus of the video. It just struck me as strange, that's all.
Quote
Like
Share

Susan
Advanced Member
Joined: October 12th, 2011, 4:35 pm

January 11th, 2014, 7:01 pm #8

It does look strange. But there is no way a Sasquatch would be that close to an urban/suburban area with cars going by in broad daylight. There's got to be some other explanation.
Quote
Like
Share

keilder
Advanced Member
Joined: October 16th, 2011, 4:35 am

January 11th, 2014, 8:32 pm #9

Susan wrote:I agree with Bukwas, looks like a homeless person wearing all black reaching down to pick something up.
Maybe its a Sasquatch wearing a homeless person! Those sneaky bastards. ;)
Quote
Like
Share

Bukwas
Advanced Member
Joined: November 20th, 2012, 7:01 am

January 12th, 2014, 1:51 am #10

SandMan wrote:
Markus Rexon wrote:I saw it. Though, I agree with everyone else as to why it being so close to a busy road with cars driving by. It might have been a set-up, though it very easily could have been just some person who lived near by getting up. Though, I wonder why he or she had their arms up like that.
look at the length of the arms... they almost touch the ground. It just looks odd to me. Maybe its just me. Clearly whatever it is is not the main focus of the video. It just struck me as strange, that's all.
It's not you, that is the appearance given due to frame speed in the video, where's out tech gurus when I need them?
Quote
Like
Share