Information: This board is currently read-only.

Bigfoot dreams

Hikergirl
Advanced Member

7:11 PM - May 13, 2015 #1

Anyone have bigfoot dreams? Where you encounter them in dreams? I had a really vivid one the night after doing some field work. In the dream I encountered a female bigfoot who befriended me and led me back to her clan. (I would love for that to happen for real) Anyway I was led into the group by the female and the young ones and females were all shy but the big alpha male came over and stood very close in front of me, growled at me to intimidate me, sniffed me, and I don't know how to say it delicately, he marked me, and walked away. Talk about Freudian implications. It was so realistic and the dream must have gone on over an hour. Freaky dream!

Bukwas
Advanced Member

3:52 AM - May 14, 2015 #2

I've had dreams where I'm hiding under a car/truck and it's night and I can see the feet of a bigfoot walking around the vehicle and I can hear it sniffing.

Dreamt I came up on a bigfoot in thick shoulder height vegetation and it's back is to me but everytime it starts to turn around I wake up.. frustrating.

..and I've dreamed of hiking in rocky hills during sunset and I look up and see the dark shape of one looking down at me.

... never got peed on though.
^_^

Stacy
Advanced Member

11:34 AM - May 14, 2015 #3

I'll have one every once in awhile, and they're usually pretty quick and not scary. Typically I'll be in the woods with our group, and it's supposed to be our regular camp but isn't, and sometimes there are extra people involved. Like maybe we're at the edge of a golf course or a school playground, but in the dream it's still supposed to be camp LOL...anyway, typically we'll either hear vocals closeby, or I'll see one walking down a path or past where I am, and then it ends.

Paul W. was telling me about a good one the other day, I'll have to let him know about this thread. :D

keilder
Advanced Member

1:56 PM - May 14, 2015 #4

You guys are just weird :D

Hikergirl
Advanced Member

4:19 PM - May 14, 2015 #5

Then again maybe we are all remote viewing and it is not really a dream. LOL You ever see the movie "Men Who Stare at Goats" The freaky thing about the movie is that I saw a documentary about the same military program and the movie is more fact than fiction. A dark comedy but the fact that it is based on real stuff makes it worth a look.

Susan
Advanced Member

3:53 AM - May 15, 2015 #6

I haven't had any dreams about Sasquatch, per say, but I did have a dream recently where I flew back to Michigan and went camping up north with Jim, Stacy, Paul, Pat, Mikey, etc. I don't remember it very clearly now because it was awhile ago but I did dream about it!!!!!

Just Curious
Advanced Member

8:30 AM - May 15, 2015 #7

My dream was more like a nightmare. I was being chased and I looked up at it and it was 9 feet tall. I woke up thinking I wasn't sure if I really did ever want to see one after that. It was all Mikey's fault.

Susan
Advanced Member

6:25 PM - May 15, 2015 #8

Yikes, JC!!

Yes, Mikey is usually to blame.......

keilder
Advanced Member

11:20 PM - May 15, 2015 #9

I can honestly say I have never dreamt of bigfoot, but I have a recurring dream of flying round the planet in a home built space ship and rotating my engines and hence speed at the poles to increase to 450,000 mph to then crash into an asteroid and destroy it that is threatening the planet.

Do I die? I always wake up before impact.

Just Curious
Advanced Member

2:33 AM - May 16, 2015 #10

No really, Mikey was to blame...something about being chased by bigfoot.

Not exactly bigfoot, but it seems ape-like creatures like to chase me in my dreams. Back a 100 years ago, I was taking an afternoon nap as a youth. In my dream, I was being chased through the tree tops by King Kong. All of a sudden, I leaped off a tree top and found there were no more trees, I went over a cliff. In the dream, I told myself it was only a dream and I had to wake up before I hit bottom or I'd die in my sleep. I was almost to the bottom before I was able to wake myself up.