Forum rules
Meet our Mentors [color=#AA9879] [b]Will [/b] [/color]
Full name: Ryan William Fothergill

I started using InvisionFree in 2005. I was asked to join the Global Support Team in April of 2008 and was promoted on May 15th, 2008 for Zathyus Networks. My strengths are reserved for technical support, but I do handle most of the abuse reports that are submitted by users across the network. More recently I have taken an interest in the advertisement game for the service and have built my first forum using the ZetaBoards forum software. I hope that I can bring my technical experience to the table and offer some well-organized advice for users of both message board services.

Offline: I enjoy spending time outside and partying with my pals. Video games and playing sports with the boys are also high on my hobby list (although I don't seem to do it enough). I enjoy poetry and English and in 2010 I'll be attending university to study theatre.

[color=#AA9879] [b]Nivexonix [/b] [/color]

I started out on forums in August 2005, initially joining a Yu-Gi-Oh community using phpBB. We switched over to vBulletin and during this time was when I was first introduced to InvisionFree, in late 2005/early 2006. I have used both IPB and vBulletin as well as phpBB and ZetaBoards. Since becoming an active forumer, I have managed about 5 of my own forums, none of which have had massive statistics. In addition, I have moderated on dozens of forums, such as the Theme Zone, ZetaStyles/Prodigy Networks, Skin Panel, InkDrop Styles, and IF Limits, and have been an active member on staff/admin-focused forums, such as The Admin Zone and Staff-Lounge. Outside of forums, I enjoy running and lifting weights. I also play basketball and badminton on occasion. Although I am a new driver, I also enjoy driving very much and have an interest in cars. I am planning on going into a science or math field after I finish up high school.
HelenaZF
BB Kappa

November 12th, 2009, 7:28 pm #11

This cool. We may not have a lot going on here all the time, but I think there are lots of people who like us. We could actually win if enough of them see this. :)
Visit the Planet Nexus page!

Download some of my graphic sets HERE

Scotty
BB Alpha

November 14th, 2009, 11:41 am #12

Big Boards Resources is in a tie with Graphic Force, having both received the same amount of votes. Tie battle is here - it's only a 24 hour battle!

HelenaZF
BB Kappa

November 14th, 2009, 8:44 pm #13

ok! *votes* ( and pokes others )

Vitality
BB Beta

November 14th, 2009, 9:37 pm #14

I voted :D

Go BB!
BB

HelenaZF
BB Kappa

November 16th, 2009, 8:25 am #15

Yay! BB moves on to round two. Thank you faithful members and other erstwhile admirers!
wrote:GROUP D
Asian Karaoke Forums [20 VOTES]
Big Boards Resources [15 VOTES] [21 OVERTIME VOTES]
Graphic Force [15 VOTES] [16 OVERTIME VOTES]
Dashing
Wober
Smart Studios

Mitch
BB Alpha

November 16th, 2009, 11:54 pm #16

Hmm, I'm not sure...
I might have to vote for Asian Karaoke.

HelenaZF
BB Kappa

November 24th, 2009, 11:54 pm #17

Time for Round #2 voting! Yikes..our competition is Bell Tree..don't they have like a million members or something?

BB is in Group A: http://zbforums.com/topic/2565005/0/

What happened to Space Travel? That is a brand new board and it's gone?

Edit: Quantum posted on ZNB that he just decided he didn't want to admin anymore. That forum was open like what? 4 days?

Too bad. It looked like it had some nice possibilities.

Cr1
BB Alpha

November 25th, 2009, 8:40 pm #18

Leon wrote:Voted for you guys before I even saw this. XD
Same haha, in both rounds. ^_^
APARTMENT BALL
Advertise your forum or website for free today!

Post updates about your forum every 24 hours!
No posts required before you can advertise - simply sign up
Joining is hassle free and takes a minute

HelenaZF
BB Kappa

December 1st, 2009, 8:15 pm #19

BB has moved on to round 3! Voting topic not up yet, but I'll link it when it is. :D

Round 2 Winners:
1. Outline

2. Big Boards Resources

3. Lights MB

From the discussion topic there: http://zbforums.com/topic/2595283/
wrote:I cant see any other outcome other than an Outline victory to be honest, and to win they deserve, we'll see though.
Are we going to take that kind of talk, BBLovers?

Dorith
BB Gamma

December 2nd, 2009, 8:51 pm #20

Where do we vote? ?_?
:dorith: