Hi Again... Here I am again and again!
1) Edinburgh, Scotland.
2) Zone 2 - Edinburgh City Centre (I have to stay in that zone)
3) Date of Hotel Checkin: 15th June 2013
4) Date of Hotel Checkout: 19th June 2013
5) Number of rooms needed: 1 room (for 2 pax)
6) Hotel Quality Level: 5*
5 Star, the only one in the list is Sheraton Grand - US$ 343.00 per night. The Caledonian Hilton don't have rooms available.
At the Express Deals of the Priceline have an hotel 5* for US$ 137
8) The hotels websites...
9) My bid:
05/08/2013 @ 1:55PM (Local time):
5* / Area 2 - Edinburgh City Centre / 15th June to 19th / US$ 80 -- Not Accepted
Free Rebid including Area Airport - City West (dont have 5*): US$ 90 -- Not Accepted
These are the only two areas in the city.
10) Max rate for night: US$ 100 for 5*
11) I am bidding for double occupancy and I know the Priceline terms. Now, I had readed all the FAQ of the forum.
12) I bid today at 1:55PM (local time)...
13) Yes! Sure!
1 zone don't have 5* hotels: Airport - City West
I already have a backup reservation at a 3* hotel but with a excellent location... The two 5* hotels in the list of hotels of Edinburgh don't have a amazing location, but, if I get a good deal, I will like anyway. (my backup reservation of 4 nights was US$ 95.00 per night).
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: 16 Jan 2000, 16:19