1) The 'City' (or region) you would be bidding for: Bangkok
2) The 'Zones' (the name (not the number) of the city areas) that are acceptable : Siam Square (preferred), Riverside and Sumkhumvit (acceptable)
3) Date of Hotel Checkin: Oct. 10, 2012
4) Date of Hotel Checkout: Oct. 12, 2012
5) Number of rooms needed: 1
6) Hotel Quality Level or 'star rating' desired (1-5 or Resort): 5 star
7) Lowest available rates found in the zones and quality level you desire (list min. of 3)
Montien Riverside 5 Star - $65/night
Swissotel Le Concorde 5 Star - $72/night
Aetas Bangkok 5 Star - $76/night
8 ) Source website(s) of lowest available rates
Booking.com (all with free cancellation)
9) Give the name (not the number) of each and every one of your free re-bidding zones (that means all of them)
10) Maximum willing to bid (before taxes and fees) per room/per night your bidding limit should be the maximum you are willing to pay at the time you post your request, regardless of the amount of winning bids posted.
11) Have you read the Hotel FAQ on this board and checked for updates today and agree to Pricelines rules, specifically that you are bidding for double occupancy (which only means two people per room, and that Priceline reservations are non-cancelable, non-refundable and non-changeable) and that there is no way to increase or decrease your chances of getting a specific hotel? We hope you will be honest when you answer this question because it is very apparent on many requests that the person answers yes to this when they have not read our Hotel FAQ. If you haven't read it, please do so you will be honest in your answer and you will avoid making a mistake that often comes without reading our Hotel FAQ.
12) Will you be bidding immediately (bid strategies are based on current info.)? If you are not immediately ready to bid, please do not say that you are as it is a waste of everyone's time and it is disrespectful of the free service offered. This means that if you have already bid and you have to wait 24 hours to bid again, do not post your request until the lockout period has passed. Please do not post your request until you are immediately ready to bid. Ignoring this request is disrespectful of the free service you are asking for.
13) Will you post the results of your bid and updates (where applicable) in a timely manner and will you place your bid through the BiddingForTravel link to Priceline in the signature of my posts which requires that you use Priceline.com (US) and no other website for bidding?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Joined: 4:19 PM - Jan 16, 2000