4* St. Giles-The Tuscany ESB 2/3-2/5 $90 (Express Deal)

There are hotels at all quality levels in NYC that can accommodate one bed only. Very risky to bid for one room if your party consists of more than two people.
Please do not ask about this as there is really nothing else to add.

Moderators: KeenWink, tilepusher, readymade

4* St. Giles-The Tuscany ESB 2/3-2/5 $90 (Express Deal)

Relayer

31 Jan 2017, 04:09 #1

Accessed Priceline through BFT.

Amenities: Pets Allowed, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms, 9+ Rating

Saw this rate pop up this afternoon. Did not want to chance using NYOP. Place looks very nice and has some of the largest rooms in NYC. Did not see this hotel on the BFT Express Deal list.

Over the past few months I've noticed a few inconsistencies with Express Deals. If accessed through the main page a different 4* comes up for the ESB zone. When I access Express Deals through the retail page, this hotel is listed.

tilepusher

31 Jan 2017, 06:45 #2

Thank you for posting your Express Deal purchase, and for booking through our Priceline link.  This is the first report we've had of someone receiving this hotel, either through NYOP or Express Deals. I've gotten different Express Deals to appear by using different browsers, and by viewing the Express Deal options after a rejected bid. I've never tried looking at the Express Deals straight from the main page; I'll have to experiment with that.
Last edited by tilepusher on 31 Jan 2017, 07:00, edited 1 time in total.
Please place all of your Priceline bids through our Priceline link.
Please check rates at Hotwire and make your bookings through our Hotwire link.

Sheryl

31 Jan 2017, 16:03 #3

Is this the former W?
Please place all of your Priceline bids through our Priceline link.
Please check rates at Hotwire and make your bookings through our Hotwire link.

Relayer

31 Jan 2017, 17:55 #4

Looks like you're correct Sheryl. I went back and looked at the first reviews on tripadvisor and several mention it used to be the W Tuscany. St Giles took it over in 2010.