1. Phoenix, AZ
2. North Scottsdale, Downtown Scottsdale, or Central Scottsdale. All 3 are equally okay
3. Check in 4/13/16
4. Check out 4/16/16
5. 1 room
6. 3 star
7. Express deal for N. Scottsdale 3 star $72
North Scottsdale- Residence Inn AAA rate $179, Courtyard AAA $278, Best Western Plus AAA 143.99
Downtown Scottsdale- Best Western Plus Sundial AAA $206.99, Courtyard Salt River AAA Rate 199
Central Scottsdale- Residence Inn AAA rate $219
8. Rates from each hotels respective website for the days of my trip
9. I dont think I have any free rebids
10. Would like to spend under $100 a night
11. I have read hotel FAQs
12. Ready to bid
13. Will post results asap
Welcome to BiddingForTravel.com, Jenaesmom.
Based on the Express Deal rates, you'll be able to get something for a lot less than $100/night. I recommend that you not bid for Downtown Scottsdale at this time. I would start at $60 for 3* North Scottsdale. If that's rejected, add Central Scottsdale and raise to $63. If that's also rejected, wait until the two-hour lockout expires, then bid $65 for 3* North Scottsdale. If that's rejected, add Central Scottsdale and bid $67. As long as the $72 North Scottsdale Express Deal is still around, I'd be shocked if you didn't get an acceptance by this point.
Please remember to bid through our Priceline link, and to keep us updated.