2.5* El Paso East - Las Palmas ; La Quinta Inn El Paso Lomaland hotel $54 - 08/15/14

Moderators: KeenWink, tilepusher, readymade

2.5* El Paso East - Las Palmas ; La Quinta Inn El Paso Lomaland hotel $54 - 08/15/14

rollinstone

16 Aug 2014, 22:48 #1

I bid for 2.5* and received this hotel instead that was listed as 2* on BFT Hotel list.  (change happens!)  Taxes were an additional $17.01, room total = $71.01.  Only bid once, the day before checkin, and needed to be in East EP, so wanted to bid one time to get that area.  Targeted a price that would work. Had looked at 2.5*  Holiday Inn Express El Paso I-10 East  website and I think they quoted approx $72 for a room.  Unfortunately, I lost my bidding notes so can't be sure.  I just went to the Holiday Inn website to see if that was reasonable and unbelievably, their quote for next Wed'y is $171 per night.  So, I changed it to next Friday night, to match my check-in day of the week and it shows $95 per. The dance floors aren't the only things that swing in EP!  Image Used Priceline link from here.   [Sheryl, can you please move this to the El Paso area?]  
Last edited by rollinstone on 16 Aug 2014, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.

Sheryl

17 Aug 2014, 00:20 #2

Thank you for placing your bids through our link to Priceline. Most La Quintas are now rated 2.5* by Priceline but we don't update the Hotel List until the rating is confirmed.
Please place all of your Priceline bids through our Priceline link.
Please check rates at Hotwire and make your bookings through our Hotwire link.