Hello From Northern Mochigan

Say hello and introduce yourself - or come see the welcome that has already been posted for you!

Hello From Northern Mochigan

13 Dec 2012, 03:19 #1

Hello folks, they finally oked me to post..its been a while since I have been breeding like 35 years, Alot has changed and not for the better, it seems that now it is hard to find green bettas?
Now the Beautiful Dark reds are hard to find, and in thier place are wha I believe to be inferior Cambodian reds...when I ask if anyone has any chocolate Marbles its like looking at a deer in headlights, or I get "Never heard of em".
Oh well, things change used to be when you bred 2 royal blues, you would see some cornflowers, greens, Royals and steels..I guess the genetics are so messed up now..you get steels, "Turqouis" and some blues!!??
What happened!!??
Walt Marus was my mentor and for some reason Hal sounds familiar, I did belong to a club called downriver aquarium.
Thi sis when I was very young then.
I am just starting to buy stock and I love melanos, in fact before I quit I had a fertil line!!
I did it once and I can do it again!!
I am having trouble finding what I need and I dont like Aqua bid because I am not sure of the backgrounds.

I tried to fix my typo in the title but I couldn't it should read Michigan hehehe

gloriousbettas
Advanced Member
gloriousbettas
Advanced Member

19 Dec 2012, 00:54 #2

Welcome. Glad to see you are breeding bettas again.