yarvelling
Level 3

March 25th, 2014, 8:43 pm #11

pks1985,Mar 25 2014 wrote: They arrived today, in the condition I expected as what was put in the listing was VG to VG+.

A 69 Y&B Stereo WTB, and a Y&B Stereo Pepper.

Nice additions at good prices.

Still think they tried to pull a fast one, but I got my way by the looks of things.
Well that was a good result then! :)
Just shows the seller tried to pull a fast one, but must have then thought of consequences - bad feedback... ;)
Nice pair of albums there... :)

sat singing
Level 1

March 26th, 2014, 10:58 pm #12

I bought a copy of Aint She Sweet (polydor) advertised as only played once for £10 (no one else bid) as it was advertised wrong as The BEEtles. When record arrived it was scratched to hell and filthy, made a complaint to seller ,who then in turn sent me about a dozen emails stating to return record straight away and that he'd refund. The emails continued getting more threatening, YOU MUST SEND THIS RECORD BACK! I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN. Told him I'd sold it on and that any more threats, I'd be at his door, pronto! What a wanker!

joto1989
Level 2

March 27th, 2014, 3:31 am #13

rsinige,Mar 24 2014 wrote: We know an occasion of this happening dont we Tone??
Dont get me started on this one again Nige, I still Boil over even now when I think on it, But to those who dont know, I bought a Apple label Let it Be export P-R 5833 for £35 ( yes thats right) it finished late on a friday night Bank Holiday weekend and I was itching for the Tuesday to come around so he could post it, he emailed me a few times over the weekend saying he was going to post it. Then an email at 9.20 on the Tuesday morning saying he'd sat on it and cracked the vinyl and I could have a refund, I knew what he'd done so to call his bluff I said no thats ok keep my money and just send the record anyway. Then at 12 noon the same day he said he did'nt have it any more because he'd took it to his local council tip and disposed of it. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT. what a F@%i!!g Liar.
Who gets in their car and makes a special trip just to dispose of a 7" single?
The one and only time Ive left a Negative feedback.

jimboo
Level 3
jimboo
Level 3

January 9th, 2015, 8:33 am #14

I just sold a record and actually feel like not sending it, nothing rare, but the buyer seems a bit dodgy, has accused a dozen or so sellers of not shipping records. Up until last year he seems to be a great buyer but in the last 12 months only 2 positive feedbacks left against 24 negative :-(
Will send it of course but expecting trouble and I have an above standard rating at the moment.
:-( :-(
Will be taking extra pics and a video of the record getting packed for any dispute.

socorro
Level 5

January 9th, 2015, 1:43 pm #15

Is this ebay? I thought ebay had done away with negative feedback for buyers (a move I understand as a business proposition but disagree with as a matter of fairness).

jimboo
Level 3
jimboo
Level 3

January 9th, 2015, 7:36 pm #16

socorro,Jan 9 2015 wrote: Is this ebay? I thought ebay had done away with negative feedback for buyers (a move I understand as a business proposition but disagree with as a matter of fairness).
I'm the seller, the guy is leaving negative feedback on sellers beating down the price, shipping etc, getting records free basically jet up to a year ago he was a top buyer it seems.
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... tForOthers

servi
Level 5
servi
Level 5

January 9th, 2015, 8:09 pm #17

I would cancel the transaction and put the record back on the shelf for a few months. Never did that as a seller so not sure what the consequences are (if the buyer is able to leave feedback then), but it is an option that Ebay offers (scroll down in the "actions" menu next to the sold item).
Big chance of getting into trouble if you send the LP to this clown.
Last edited by servi on January 9th, 2015, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

evert180_0
Level 2

January 10th, 2015, 6:09 pm #18

Wow I'm glad I've managed to avoid that buyer.Surely ebay should get involved and ban him.

jimboo
Level 3
jimboo
Level 3

January 11th, 2015, 10:59 pm #19

servi,Jan 9 2015 wrote: I would cancel the transaction and put the record back on the shelf for a few months. Never did that as a seller so not sure what the consequences are (if the buyer is able to leave feedback then), but it is an option that Ebay offers (scroll down in the "actions" menu next to the sold item).
Big chance of getting into trouble if you send the LP to this clown.
Well sent invoice - no answer. Sent reminder and requested payment no answer. Applied to Ebay to cancel order but still think I am going to end up with a negative feed back. :(

muffmasterh
Level 6

January 15th, 2015, 7:14 am #20

if he doesn't pay you can get any negs expunged by ebay

and even if he does, if he has a track record of potential malicious feedback ebay look dimly on that too and may get any negs for you expunged regardlesss