"AAA" Varsity High School Football
General BC "AAA" Varsity High School Football discussion

VC vrs ND

Papa Bear
Hall Of Famer
Papa Bear
Hall Of Famer

24 Nov 2015, 07:13 #1

Well after watching these 2 schools play each other since 2002 in games that were always hard fought with respect to the game .

What I witnessed this Saturday past and what I heard happened at the Arch Bishops cup I just would like to say that what Coach George Oswald did in his 30 YEARS plus at ND it has been disgraced by the new coaching staff of ND .

These coaches (if you can call them that ) are a disgrace too BC High Football and the agenda is not to win but to try and bully a rival .

Once they were down 20 -0 you new the coaching staff were going to let there team go out and disrespect the game .

I don't blame the kids but someone high up has to look in to these coaches lol no Thugs

Total disgrace and all I got to say to ND good always wins over evil and that is what happened Saturday

cobras3peat
Hall Of Famer
cobras3peat
Hall Of Famer

25 Nov 2015, 17:27 #2

i missed it, what happened?

Hasbeen
Champion
Hasbeen
Champion

02 Dec 2015, 03:54 #3

The coaching staff at ND are not responsible for the out of control and disrespectful behaviour of one member of this current team. #66 on the Jugglers is a cancerous clown and has no discipline or respect for his team, his school, or coaches. I personally know every one of the senior coaches and they are quality individuals.

Papa Bear
Hall Of Famer
Papa Bear
Hall Of Famer

11 Dec 2015, 00:48 #4

I dont know if you were the Archbishop game but I have seen the photo of all the Jugglar players at the end of the 1/2 waiting on the Fighting Irish logo at center field and you can see all the coaches at the bench watching what was going to happen when the Irish players came back on the field and proceed to the logo like every Irish Team since the field was installed . If you want to see the picture I can tell you where to find it .

All hell broke lose and one of the Jugglar assistant coaches that is a quality individual, well the assistant coach grabbed a Irish player by the face mask and through him to the ground . All coaches have to have a minimum level 1 and in the class the one thing you are told , dont touch the kids in anger .

Oh yeah in case you didnt know he was thrown out of the game , if thats one of your quality coaches then hate to see one of the coaches that has anger management .

What was the deal on shaking hands at the end of the game in the dome , when the Jugglar players refused to move and stood in one place to shake the hands of the opposition .

Why wouldnt the coach go to the front of the line and show authority and tell them to proceed and not make the team look like a bunch of poor sports .

I could go on but this is just a little of the things that went on .

Hasbeen
Champion
Hasbeen
Champion

01 Feb 2016, 19:04 #5

Papa Bear @ Dec 10 2015, 04:48 PM wrote: I dont know if you were the Archbishop game but I have seen the photo of all the Jugglar players at the end of the 1/2 waiting on the Fighting Irish logo at center field and you can see all the coaches at the bench watching what was going to happen when the Irish players came back on the field and proceed to the logo like every Irish Team since the field was installed . If you want to see the picture I can tell you where to find it .

All hell broke lose and one of the Jugglar assistant coaches that is a quality individual, well the assistant coach grabbed a Irish player by the face mask and through him to the ground . All coaches have to have a minimum level 1 and in the class the one thing you are told , dont touch the kids in anger .

Oh yeah in case you didnt know he was thrown out of the game , if thats one of your quality coaches then hate to see one of the coaches that has anger management .

What was the deal on shaking hands at the end of the game in the dome , when the Jugglar players refused to move and stood in one place to shake the hands of the opposition .

Why wouldnt the coach go to the front of the line and show authority and tell them to proceed and not make the team look like a bunch of poor sports .

I could go on but this is just a little of the things that went on .

I did not see the ND coach who violated accepted coaching protocalls. But if you and others witnessed this happen why did you people not launch a formal complaint to have this coach disciplined. Were you close enough to hear what was spoken??..... On the other hand this is Rivalry!!! If you have ever worn on a Juggler or Irish jersey you would know what this game means. Over the years the Rivalry has had peaceful and violent moments. I guess the tide is turning! That's Football! Get used to it!