Healthways Plainsman .175

Healthways Plainsman .175

April 21st, 2005, 11:52 am #1

Just fired mine for the first time. It is outstanding! No problem bouncing a can at 15 ft. Great balance and accurate. Truely semi-auto with 100 BBs.

Kevin D
Kevin D

April 22nd, 2005, 3:53 am #2

The only problem is that I'm using very old 8gr co2 cartridges that I got from a friend. Some are good and some are weak,so it's a crap shoot getting any consistant accuracy.KD

April 22nd, 2005, 12:09 pm #3

Just fired mine for the first time. It is outstanding! No problem bouncing a can at 15 ft. Great balance and accurate. Truely semi-auto with 100 BBs.
I have new ones that I bought at a restaurant supply.

Collin
Collin

April 30th, 2005, 12:16 am #4

i was wondering how had dose it shoot

chuck
chuck

April 30th, 2005, 12:47 pm #5

It is an excellent shooter. 100 BB capacity is really fun. Very accurate and plenty of power at the low setting. The high power setting punches a can like a .22

kevinD
kevinD

May 9th, 2005, 6:15 pm #6

I have plainsman pistol and i need the set screw for the co2 where can i get it.

DirkDiggler6903
DirkDiggler6903

May 27th, 2005, 1:29 am #7

I have had a Healthways Plainsman for almost 20 years and never shot it for lack of co2 cylinders. What are the restaurant co2 cylinders used for? What does the screw at the bottom of the grip adjust? Are these things worth anything?..thanks in advance

May 28th, 2005, 1:37 am #8

propelling whipped cream or seltzer. The adjustment screw at the bottom is for low and high power.KD (and the kevin D two posts up is not me)

Bob
Bob

May 20th, 2009, 11:40 pm #9

Your messae is an old one, hope you still have this e-mail.
I bought a Plainsman .175 in it's orignial box at a yardsale 3 or so years ago, but haven't found 8 gram CO2 cartridges. Neighbor just told me today, that ACE hardware carrys them. We will see.
Any luck finding them? Also, the info on this pistol on the internet said that a holster came with or was available at one time. Any info on them?
Thanks

J D Bedwell
J D Bedwell

May 21st, 2009, 2:08 pm #10

I"ve got the "Single-action" Western Plainsman and really need an "exploded Diagram" to find out where the parts go. Can anyone help me ?