Daisy model 25 parts

Daisy model 25 parts

Rusty
Rusty

December 7th, 2010, 12:44 am #1

I everyone. I have collected quite a number of model 25 parts over the last few years and thought I might sell some. I have around 15 or so original shot tubes included some of the very first nickel ones. I also have a couple cork tubes. I have a number of the flip rear sights and regular ones. a number of plunger assys. Probably around 20 or so takedown bolts. A few stocks and forearms etc. I know the new 25 shot tubes that look nothing like the original have hurt the market on the old ones but they are not originals. Prices would depend on what you are looking for. Thanks, Rusty

December 11th, 2010, 9:55 pm #2

Hello Rusty, I need a Model 25 Plunger Assy, The one I have is Rubber and not Sealing and was hoping to replace it with a Leather Plunger Assy From what we can tell the Gun is a 1952 ? vintage What do you have Thanks Bob tinkernut98444@yahoo.com

Woody
Woody

December 19th, 2010, 7:10 am #3

I everyone. I have collected quite a number of model 25 parts over the last few years and thought I might sell some. I have around 15 or so original shot tubes included some of the very first nickel ones. I also have a couple cork tubes. I have a number of the flip rear sights and regular ones. a number of plunger assys. Probably around 20 or so takedown bolts. A few stocks and forearms etc. I know the new 25 shot tubes that look nothing like the original have hurt the market on the old ones but they are not originals. Prices would depend on what you are looking for. Thanks, Rusty
need a whole flip site assy for a 1954 model 25 do you have one complete in good condition, thanks

will
will

March 24th, 2011, 3:16 pm #4

I have a pre 1927 #25 missing the upright part of the rear sight. Can you supply? please respond to me via email.

thanks
will

ROBERT
ROBERT

April 3rd, 2011, 3:22 am #5

WOULD YOU HAVE A SHOT TUBE FOR THE DAISY TARGETEER PISTOL

April 11th, 2011, 5:12 am #6

Hello Rusty,
I am looking for two old style (with leather) plungers, part # 25-PH, for older model 25 Daisy pumps made in the 30's. The new rubber style won't work.
I am also looking for a strong plunger spring, part # 25-PS, for a model 25 daisy short stroke pump (3rd Varaint) and a large break down straight slot screw in good condition for this 3rd Varaint pump.
I am also looking for a clean receiver with trigger and spring plus a clean wooden stock for a Daisy model 25 from the 30's.
My e-mail is waynebuckner@earth-comm.com . I would like to talk to you by e-mail or phone. Please let me know about the availability of these parts and their costs, including shipping to 77530 (Houston,Tx.). Thanks.
Wayne

Jamey Visga
Jamey Visga

April 19th, 2011, 2:13 am #7

I was wondering if you have any cork shooting tubes left for the Daisy model 25? Thanks

May 7th, 2011, 2:09 am #8

wondering if you have any of the older nickel shot tubes thanks Joe

Dolk
Dolk

May 29th, 2011, 8:51 pm #9

I need a "regular" rear site. I think it screws on???

Let me know!

Dolk

Dolk
Dolk

May 29th, 2011, 8:57 pm #10

I need a "regular" rear site. I think it screws on???

Let me know!

Dolk