Daisy Mod 188 question

Daisy Mod 188 question

June 23rd, 2008, 5:59 am #1

Any Daisy Mod 188 fans that can help with a new looking pistol that may need a new barrel? The BB rolls out of the barrel when cycled before shooting. Besides putting a patch around the BB like my 50 caliber black powder pistol, are parts available for this # 188 Model BB pistol? Any ideas? I have not tried lead pellets yet, but sure would like to make it like new if possible. Thanks rc

Bob Lovstad
Bob Lovstad

June 23rd, 2008, 6:39 pm #2

Will it shot the BB out with it pointing up in the air, so the BB won't roll out?

reclover
reclover

June 27th, 2008, 6:55 am #3

Any Daisy Mod 188 fans that can help with a new looking pistol that may need a new barrel? The BB rolls out of the barrel when cycled before shooting. Besides putting a patch around the BB like my 50 caliber black powder pistol, are parts available for this # 188 Model BB pistol? Any ideas? I have not tried lead pellets yet, but sure would like to make it like new if possible. Thanks rc
Yes the BB will shoot out when pointed up. NOt sure how it got so worn out so the BB is so loose? thanks

phillip hudson
phillip hudson

June 27th, 2008, 7:43 pm #4

HI I HAVE SEVERAL PARTS GUNS IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE THEY ARE 10.00 EACH AND 7.00 SHIPING THANKS PHILLIP

randy
randy

June 30th, 2008, 6:15 am #5

Hi Philip, where do you live, or what state? I may drive if you are close? Thanks Randy in Sacramento

Duke DeLand
Duke DeLand

December 12th, 2009, 9:06 pm #6

I also have a like-new Model 188 which I plan to give to my grandson for Christmas. However, I'd love to find a manual for it as I have none.

Any ideas?

patriot67 Rick
patriot67 Rick

May 22nd, 2012, 7:44 pm #7

you need a new magnet at t6he end of the breach that's all ..That is what keeps the BB'S from rolling out the barrel