Crossman Trapmaster 1100

Crossman Trapmaster 1100

August 28th, 2003, 5:50 pm #1

What is the Trapmaster 1100? Is it a true air shotgun? I see people looking for shell and guns for sale I'd like more info about these airgums. Thanks

Don R.
Don R.

August 29th, 2003, 2:51 am #2

CO2 gun, .38 bore, uses small re-usable plastic shotshells loaded with shot and closed with wads at each end. Seriously limited in practical power except for very close range, these were marketed as a backyard aerial target shooter with reusable plastic 'clay birds' that popped apart when hit.

August 29th, 2003, 5:33 pm #3

What is the Trapmaster 1100? Is it a true air shotgun? I see people looking for shell and guns for sale I'd like more info about these airgums. Thanks
This is the Cat's meow for shooting Bee's that are always bothering you....You can shoot them flying..with the 1100....

Gregory
Gregory

October 5th, 2003, 2:45 am #4

The crossman 1100 shotgun is somewhat weak in power until you load in a 3.75 round diam. ball, then it becomes a monster in power and is extremely accurate.

MIKE FLYNN
MIKE FLYNN

March 4th, 2005, 12:09 am #5

I've got 2 of these in near mint condition. They are a lot of fun. It's great to show a young gunner how to use and respect a firearm. the 1100 shotguns feel like the real thing. they are about the size between a .410 and a 20 Ga. they have real wood stocks, full rib. they take 2 co2 cylinders back to back in the forarm. they have 2 settings for air power. i bought these 2 1100's in I think about 1973. mike

March 16th, 2005, 8:43 am #6

Here is a Picture of MY Trapmaster 1100.....The License Plate ...I shot at Before........and after.......... Click on the URL or (((http))) Part at the Bottom of this post .....You can see ALL of the Pictures....I usually shoot .375 Hornaday,or Speer Ammo...but I could Not resist shooting 3/8 inch steel sling shot ammo out of the shot shells.....Click the Orange URL....Then Scroll Down The Page.... To See What the 1100 can do to an old license plate and other targets [/IMG]http://photobucket.com/albums/v283/SRVF ... 20Practice/ I JUST LOVE TO BANG STUFF UP ..[/img]

MIKE FLYNN
MIKE FLYNN

March 16th, 2005, 10:22 am #7

Nice pictures...I'm going to try the plastic rounds I made. How far did you shoot from at these targets? Is there any damage to your barrel? mike

March 16th, 2005, 5:37 pm #8

TEN Yards,,,,,,No damage,,,,its a smooth bore,,and still looks pretty good.

[/IMG]

Billie
Billie

March 17th, 2005, 2:44 am #9

Dennis Quakenbush made a shot pistol that uses the 1100 shot shells. I have one and it is awesome. It shoots the shot or the .375 round ball. This gun was made from the crosman ssp250. It is great for shooting the bees, more so than the rifle. I also have the crosman 1100 with the trap thrower and over two hundred rounds of ammo. I also have a reloading block with 12 aluninum shot shells with reloading capabiltys from Kendon pellet gun repair in Montana. They make aluminum shells, wads, and reloading block with tool. I also have two boxes (50) of the break apart traps.

Walter H. Wagner
Walter H. Wagner

March 20th, 2005, 1:45 pm #10

Hi, I'm confused. Many guys praising this gun and another rates it as a weekshooter unless you do this and that. I have never seen one; just what are it's mfg specs? How many bucks are needed to buy a new one provided there is current production? Are they tough or need constant care? I was too lazy to search out this info on the internet. Is there a place I should go and get educated? The picture doesn't thrill me; I need to be sold---Walter---