Forum rules
Submitting Guidelines [big]Before submitting a question... [/big]
[list]
[*]Use the [url=http://bartiforums.com/search/] [b]search function [/b] [/url] to check that your question has not been asked before. Remember to search within the [i]Answered Questions [/i] and [i]Questions To The Author [/i] forums.
[*]If you would prefer to submit a private question to Jonathan then you will need to contact [url=http://www.randomhouse.co.uk/childrens/aboutus/aboutus.htm#faqs] [b]the publishers [/b] [/url].
[/list]
[big]After submitting a question... [/big]
[list]
[*]It may take several months for Jonathan to respond, please be patient.
[*]If you would like to be notified when Jonathan responds to your question, you can use the topic tracking option. When viewing your question, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Along the bottom row of text you will see the [b]Track Topic [/b] option.
[/list]

Question about the future of the series

September 6th, 2018, 12:04 pm #1

Dear mr. Stroud

As you'd mentioned a lot of times for others, you were eager to get back into his story. I know it's probably years since you last visited this site, but if there's a chance you'll answer my questions, then i'll ask anyway.

1. Will you be working on a book about Bart again as you issued there was a high possibility of you doing?

2. Did the movie really get canceled? and is there no chance of it becoming a thing at all?

You don't have to answer the following if it's supposed to be a mystery, it's just all i thought at the end of the thrid book.

3. I know it's a weird question, and i don't need details just yes or no but. Did Kitty ever figure out that Bart survived? did she try to summon him?

Anyway, if this reaches you, i hope everything is well for you. you seem like an awesome person, and i hope to somehow meet you one day and if nothing else, maybe get a book signed. Thanks for making this series. and ripping my heart out at the end of it.

(By the way i'm sorry for spelling mistakes, i suck at this language, danish is my first language )

I hope you have a good time and a great life ahead of you

Sincerely

Amalie Bojer