My word catheter fell out on it's own!!!!!

My word catheter fell out on it's own!!!!!

Brenna
Brenna

September 17th, 2005, 9:59 pm #1

Posted on July 24, 2005 at 11:18:09 PM by Brenna

Yesterday day morning after having a word catheter in place for 3 days, it fell out on it's own with the balloon still fully inflated. I had an infected bartholin abscess on Wednesday. I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced this. I continue to take my sitz baths with peroxide added and don't really walk or move. Just was wondering. Any advice would be awesome since this is my first experience with this whole ordeal.

Lena
Lena

September 17th, 2005, 10:06 pm #2

Posted on July 26, 2005 at 06:31:18 PM by Lena

Hey that happened to me. It was okay that it fell on its own unless the doctor told you that it was absolutely necessary because you were still dripping pus. You should be fine for now but do not put your hopes up that it wont come back.

Brenna
Brenna

September 17th, 2005, 10:08 pm #3

Posted on July 27, 2005 at 00:20:45 AM by Brenna

When and how did yours come back? Any suggestions on possible ways to prevent it? I get really sweaty down there and would like some advice on how to keep it dry and clean. Any advice would be fantastic.

THANKS!!!!

Lena
Lena

September 17th, 2005, 10:11 pm #4

Posted on July 27, 2005 at 04:28:26 PM by Lena

My has come back three times since the first. There really isnt a way to prevent it my doctor said. What you can do is just buy female powder to balance odor and sweat. Although I have noticed I get it around my period, so that is because of hormonal changes and also having a lot of hard sex makes it grow faster.