Shirtless in school

Julian
Julian

February 10th, 2002, 12:45 am #1

Hi guys, new to this board and find it excellent.

How many of you had the opportunity to attend class shirtless ?

DALE.
DALE.

February 10th, 2002, 12:41 pm #2

Hi Julian,

This really sounds like you have some good stories here. I don't think I ever thought of doing that, nor would I have. Tell us your story(s)!

And welcome to the board. I would like to hear your story and the reactions of people. What did your parents think, or did they know? How big of a school? Country or city? How long ago?

February 10th, 2002, 11:32 pm #3

Never been to any class shirtles but do it most everywhere else when possible. Wanna blow some minds Julian? Get a nipple ring! That freaks alot of people out. Let`s hear your story dude!
patrick

Bobby
Bobby

February 17th, 2002, 10:55 pm #4

It looks like my response got lost in the cyber black hole. If it shows up, and this is a dup, sorry.

I would luv to go shirtless to class, but since I am in a religous-sponsored school and they have a dress code that describes the type of shirts that MUST be worn by male students, I could not get away with it. Somehow, they missed describing shoes -- since the dress code doesn't require them, I do get away with going barefoot. I'm barefoot whenever its warm enough. My goal (and I met it) was barefoot until Thanksgiving.) I have taken advantage of the warm days we've had this winter and have been barefoot since Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Now there is one class that I have been shirtless. In fact I've also been pantless. I am a live model in an art class and am paid to be naked in that class for two whole hours. That is so fun -- wish I could be naked in all my classes and get paid for it. hehehe

scooter
scooter

June 7th, 2002, 4:37 am #5

I've been out of college for almost 25 years - never went to class shirtless, but I usually unbuttoned most or all of the buttons in the spring. I never had any hassles - I was skinny, so I had a few comments about my hollow chest.

My son is in college now. While lots of guys are shirtless and/or barefoot on campus, it seems minimalist attire is not as popular or acceptable in class now as it was when I was in college. He's self conscious about his body hair so he never goes shirtless - not even at the beach.

He's an art major & had required figure drawing classes. Tank tops seem to be the least amount of clothing that's accepted for students. The models are always nude & walk freely around the room. They usually don't cover up during breaks.

He thinks I'm strange being my mid 40s, working in management, & spending most of my free time without a shirt (or pants when at home.) Lucky for me my job went business casual, so I don't have to wear a tie unless I'm going to a board meeting or some community meeting like the chamber of commerce. I knew a bank manager in his late 20's who was on the chamber of commerce board. He went to a local festival sponsored by the chamber in a tight black tank top. It got hot so he took it off. He was fired the next week. His boss said he represented them "24/7" and was expected to wear "proper attire" at all times in public.

April 4th, 2005, 3:49 pm #6

How did you get away with it? What school do you go to? Is it in America or Britain? O would like to go bare-chest to school but can't do it around where I live. Oh well. Maybe in Uni

Ferdinand
Ferdinand

February 6th, 2007, 2:45 am #7

I've been out of college for almost 25 years - never went to class shirtless, but I usually unbuttoned most or all of the buttons in the spring. I never had any hassles - I was skinny, so I had a few comments about my hollow chest.

My son is in college now. While lots of guys are shirtless and/or barefoot on campus, it seems minimalist attire is not as popular or acceptable in class now as it was when I was in college. He's self conscious about his body hair so he never goes shirtless - not even at the beach.

He's an art major & had required figure drawing classes. Tank tops seem to be the least amount of clothing that's accepted for students. The models are always nude & walk freely around the room. They usually don't cover up during breaks.

He thinks I'm strange being my mid 40s, working in management, & spending most of my free time without a shirt (or pants when at home.) Lucky for me my job went business casual, so I don't have to wear a tie unless I'm going to a board meeting or some community meeting like the chamber of commerce. I knew a bank manager in his late 20's who was on the chamber of commerce board. He went to a local festival sponsored by the chamber in a tight black tank top. It got hot so he took it off. He was fired the next week. His boss said he represented them "24/7" and was expected to wear "proper attire" at all times in public.
In high school during PE days I go shirtless and I didnt even bring a shirt. It feels good walking on the street and campus shirtless and sweaty after sports. Sometimes my friends an I even hang out in the canteen shirtless for the rest of the day. But we werent allowed to be shirtless in the classroom.